chapter 8

Lisa and her little ups

Lisa was starting to feel a little nervous, she had never experienced this before it almost felt like a drama. She couldn’t even figure out why everyone kept looking at her and whispering, did they finally realize how hot she was? No definitely not, this wasn’t just staring this was glaring and it was scary. Lisa kept her head down not wanting to meet any of their glares. She just really needed to make it to class.

            Lisa put her head down on her desk, why did she even think she would be safe away from those glares in the classroom? She was honestly starting to get agitated, there was no need to stare at her like that...if they had something to say they should just say it. The teacher walked in and began to teach but Lisa could barely pay attention with all the whispers from the other people.

“Lisa-“

            As soon as she heard her name she couldn’t contain her annoyance. She stood up quickly and turn towards the people who said her name “If you ing have something to say to me then say it! Don’t be a and talk behind my ing back!” Lisa was fuming, she had never seen her classmates so scared but they had a good reason to be Lisa had never been anything but smiles since day one in this school.

“Lisa! Grab your things and get out of this classroom right now!”

            She didn’t have to be told twice, she grabbed her stuff and stormed out. She didn’t care if she was going to get a bad grade for acting the way she did but she just couldn’t handle it. She didn’t know where to go now that she was out of the classroom, she just wanted to leave…she felt like right now. Somehow she found herself in the bathroom just stilling in a stall, crying her eyes out. Why were they talking behind her back? Why her of all people? What did she do?

“Lisa?”

            Ah, her name was said once again but it wasn’t in a hurtful whisper it was in a soft gentle tone. She knew who it was automatically but she didn’t want to face her like this.

“Lisa, I know you are in that stall…I heard you yelling in your classroom”

Lisa was sent into panic from these lines. “No no no! She isn’t allowed to know about that side of you! I don’t want her to know!” Lisa thought as she began to grab at her hair.

“Lisa I swear I don’t care how dirty this floor is I will crawl under that door”

“P-please don’t…”

“Lisa! Thank god you finally answer me, can you please open the door?”

“No Rosé, please leave...I don’t want you to see me like this”

“Lisa I’m not going to leave you just because you are having a bit of a rough day” Rosé sighed and placed her head against the door.

“A bit of a rough day” Lisa repeated mockingly.

“Yah! Don’t mock me…You know what screw this I’m coming in”

            Before Lisa could even refuse again, Rosé had already crawled under the stall door. Lisa quickly cover her face. Rosé didn’t say anything as she looked the girl over before wrapping her in an embrace “I’m here for you, you can tell me anything” Rosé said as she lightly Lisa’s hair. They sat there in perfect silence for a bit before Lisa finally spoke “They are looking at me and talking behind my back…I don’t know why and it became way too much” Lisa mumbled into her arms. Rosé pulled back to gently have Lisa look at her

 “I think I may know why they are doing those things to you”