Did I Know You Mr.?

I Just Need You

seungyeon p.o.v

~~aishh.. why today so hot? im hungry. im sleepy. im.... BUMMMM.. 

"Im sorry agassi.. are you ok?"  ask the person who bumped to me.

"yahh.. Im not ok. are you blind? did you see me?" answer me with beautiful manners.

"I know my fault agassi but could you angry with me next time. I got to go now and since you are not injured, I'm sure u can walk. ~~annyonggg" said that ahjussi.

Im just look to the ahjussi until he disappear from my eyesight. ~~hurmm.. today is not lucky at all. buttt.. who cares and again even when i wake up tomorrow, I will forget that ahjussi since Im very forgetful yet again with a something new.

 

ahjussi p.o.v

"Junnie saeng did you know im on leave today? why should I go to office.? you always make me into trouble," scold me at the phone and BUMMMM.

"Im sorry agassi.. are you ok?" Im asking and see at her face.. ~~wah, kyupta. *_*. stare at her like tomorrow will never come.

"yahh.. Im not ok. are you blind? did you see me?" *with her annoying face" ~~Im suddenly remember an urgent matters at office.

"I know my fault agassi but could you angry with me next time. I got to go now and since you are not injured, I'm sure u can walk. ~~annyonggg" even my body want to stay but my mind already remember my dongsaeng at office. I see her what-are-you-talking-about-are-you-ready-to-die look. I really feel guilty but I need a quick move.

I've run with smile in my face. ~~we will meet again cute agassi. It must!!

 

********* 3 weeks later*********

youngsaeng p.o.v

what a boring day today. what should I do? all my friend went to alumni trip. I can't join because i have special events tomorrow with my family. ~~aha, lets shopping..

 

+++++ at K shopping complex +++++

nothing make me intrested. bored day huh. ~KREUKK. I'm look left and right. Thank god nobody listen to my hungry stomach. So now lets heading to foodcourt. What to eat today huh? 

 

Arrived at foodcourt. 

Why so many people today. No empty space for me. ~~Aigoo. sighing and still looking. 

Suddenly.. ~~OMG!!! thats cute agassi and she's alone.

 

seungyeon p.o.v

"Annyong agassi, may i seat with you?" still shock and try to answer but that Mr already seat.

Ignore him and continue to eat since i dont know who is he.

"Are you in good condition agassi? why are you here alone? 

Start annoyed with that Mr existent and want to walk away. But...

" Yah agassi.. are u deaf? do u remember me?"

Im shocked. 0.0". *Am i really know this person? hurm.. maybe that Mr are liar. Never believe a stranger.* 

Thats what i thought and I just walk away from him with i-dont-know-who-are-you-and-what-are-you-talking-about face.

 

 

~~hurmm finally.. tq for the comment and suscribe.. and sorry for the very2 late start.. mian chingu..