002.5 cuddling [short]

in every future i imagine

loosely based off bad boy!han and bby!cheol, sorry this is a really short update but I've been busy and will continue to be for the next few weeks! do you want a continuation of this AU? 

--

you're pretty in candlelight, gold flickering in whispers against the swell of your cheeks, halo of a promise tangled in your hair. i make my home in the shadows of your lips, hopeless against the cradle of your undisguised affections.

your smile rises lazily to meet mine. "han?"

"i'm here," i say. 

an easy quiet drapes itself over our frame, dipping in the dawn of every sigh. my fingers find respite in the warmth of your neck, tracing the infinite outlines of your body - i start from scratch every morning, and each time i find a little more of you that leaves me in awe. you twitch, nose crinkling.

"your fingers are cold," you complain, but your hand reaches up to keep mine in place. "don't you have a deal today?"

"yeah," i say non-commitally. "i would rather stay in bed with you all day."

a careless hum of agreement slips from your throat, and you press a thumb to my lips. sometimes i wonder at the way god scatters his miracles - you are every star, blessing and unfathomable minute of peace, and somehow still your orbit has found redemption in these hands.

"they need you, sir," you say, grinning. 

"and you, baby?" 

"i can share."