Continuation of Prologue

Playful Playing Plain Play
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am now in front of room C-5. Are they still there? I mean I did decide to go after school and it's 4:03. Maybe I'll come back tomorrow? Yeah, that's a good idea, but what if they are inside? You know what, I'll just go inside. With confidence, I open the door. Immediately regretting doing that, frozen in place a blush brushed over my nose bridge from my cheek to the other. 

"Oh! Hello, are you here to join?" A boy asks me with a surprised face and it kind of looked like he was busy reading his script with three other guys. I immediately bow, "H-H-Hello, uhm.. yeah a-a-about the Acting C-club..." Goddamnit, why can't I speak normally! I just fished out my phone and showed him the picture.

 

"Ahh... so you want to join?!" He asks excitedly with hope in his eyes, I look up and nod. He started jumping up and down and ran to the other guys. He whispered to them and all the sudden they started jumping up and down and screaming, other than one. I just stood there not knowing what to do or what to say. Am I supposed to audition for anything or like do I just join? At this point, I regret so much.

Once they calm down after a while they stood in front of me, "Let me introduce myself, I am Boo Seungkwan, acting club's first member." I smile and nod. He turned around and motioned for the others to introduce themselves.

 

"I'm Soonyoung, you can call me Soon," He smirked but got pushed, was that a pickup line? "Sorry, acting club's seco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter