Chappie 3

A Little thing called.....'LOVE'
Jinyoung's POV

As me and my friends, B1A4, were walking along the corridor, we heard squealing!

Queenkas! ><

I looked at them and saw her, she's pretty as usual... andand the way she walks...it's so graceful! ><

I never realized that I'm staring too much already...

"Yah! hyung! why are you day dreaming?" Baro suddenly asked... does he knows that he just interuppted my thoughts? -.-"

"Day dreaming? I'm not day dreaming!" I denied...

"Are you looking at one of the queenkas? you like one of them do ya!" Baro winked ;)

"A...aniyo!" I said, stuttering?

"See..you're stuttering! it's a sign! ;) It's normal! Queenka + Kingka = Relationship (increase popularity -.-)" CNU hyung explained...

Aish... will the just stop teasing me??? >_<

I just walked away and the followed behind me... still giggling -.-"

Minhee's POV

Finally! after 15 minutes of looking for them! I finally saw where they are.... hiding -.-

Really? Hiding?

"Yah! you can come out now! I saw you both already!" I yelled

They came out..and when I saw what they're wearing my face went like this...

O_o

"Chillax Minhee! we always do this for the first day of school! when you're late we will always hide from you! :P" Minyoung said and high fived Minrin..

"Arasso.. but can you explain me.. why are you both wearing skirts instead of jeans??? You look like one of the q queenkas" I pouted..

"because we bought a book about LOVE and followed all tge instructions there to how to dress up girly" Minrin explained..

"That's all?" I asked.. "nope! that's not all..... Minhee by the end of this year... we will find you a girlfriend! And he is --...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger! xD

guess it in the comment below! :))

please subscribe and comment ^^