Chapter 2

Why not me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

I woke up at 7:46 and decided to take a quick shower so that I can grab breakfast for both Eunha and I in McDo. 

 

I checked the time and it’s already 8:15. I drove to Eunha’s house. 

 

I clicked the doorbell and I was greeted by her mom. “Hi dear, it’s nice to see you again.” She said and she hugged me. “It’s been a long time since the last time you went here huh?” She asked. 

 

“Yes Ms. Jung. Well, I’m actually looking for Eunha. I’ll ride her to school.” I smiled after that. 


She guided me on their living room and motioned me to take a seat. 

 

“Eunha! Sowon’s here. Please go down or you’re gonna be late.” Her mom shouted. “Do you want some juice? Or water?” 


“Water can do.” I said with a smile. Honestly, Eunha’s parents are really kind. I decided to browse in my instagram first while I wait for Eunha. 

 

“Hey...” I looked up at the person who called me and I saw her going down at the stairs. I stood up and greeted her. 

 

“Good morning Eunha. How’s your sleep?” I asked her with a smile. My heart’s beating so fast. 


I looked at her clothes and I saw that she’s wearing pink crop top, light blue shorts and white shoes with heels. She looks so adorable. 


My bunny is so pretty. 

 

“I slept well. I’m sorry for waking you up awhile ago at 5 in the morning.” She’s frowning. Aww, how cute. 


“Nahh. It’s okay.” I handed her the paper bag with her favorite burger in it. “Here’s your breakfast.” Her eyes widened and took the bag quickly from my hands. 


“Is this my-“ 

 

“You’re favorite burger? Yes.” And then she hugged me tightly and uttered thank you. “Anything for you.” 


“Good morning my beautiful daughter. Why are you hugging Sowon instead of your mother?” Ms. Jung said with a chuckle at the end. 


Eunha broke the hug and I saw her face reddened. The butterflies inside my stomach are dancing at what I saw. She’s so cute. 

 

“M-mom what a-are you saying?” Eunha went to her mom and hugged her. 


“Nothing haha. Sowon please be careful while you drive!” 


“Yes, Ms. Jung” I bid her goodbye and then I went outside of their house. 


“Ya, Sowon unnie! Please wait for me.” I looked at her and saw her running towards me using her short legs. I just laughed at the thought. 

 

 

I stopped walking that’s why she bumped on my back. “Ouch!” I was worried so I turned to her and asked her if she’s okay. 

 

“I’m okay Sowon unnie. Don’t worry about me.” She smiled. We walked side by side until we reached my car. I walked to the passenger seat to open the door for her and then I waited for her to get inside before I close the door. 


“Eunha, you look so cute in those clothes.” Her cheeks reddened and she slapped my ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter