kiss & forgive

kiss & forgive

"i'm tired of this !" jonghyun yelled at the tallest male.

"you're not the only one," minho raised his voice, although it wasn't equally loud as jonghyun's.

both glared at each other in the deafening silence. the atmosphere felt excruciating.

this wasn't the first time they gotten into an argument. usually, when they were mad at each other, they would cross their arms and face the other direction until one would feel guilty, fess up and kiss, then everything would be forgotten. but this time, it's different, instead of kisses, punches were given to each other. jinki gulped and stared at the two males horrified as limbs wrestled all over the floor. he felt he had to do something from things getting worse.

he took a step onto the scene. "stay out of this hyung," jonghyun's irritated voice hit jinki like daggers stabbed deeply into his chest. jinki froze, it was the first time jonghyun had ever used that tone on him.

when jonghyun was distracted for the second, minho took the chance to push him off and stand up. jinki was still in shock when minho wrapped his slender fingers around his wrist. "c'mon hyung," he pulled jinki and headed for the door, the eldest squeaked in surprise.

jinki yelped again when there was another tug stopping from jinki walking with minho. he looked at the other direction and saw jonghyun looking at minho with an angered expression, "he's staying with me." minho didn't say anything but pulled jinki closer to him and jonghyun tugged him back. jinki felt like the rope in a tug of war game.

"stop!" jinki cried, not only his arms hurt but also his emotions. he yanked his arms until they were finally out of their death grips. he plopped down to the floor, brought his knees up to his chest and buried his face into his arms. jonghyun and minho glanced at each other shocked at jinki's outburst, they quickly sat down beside their hyung completing forgetting that they were fighting.

the eldest male shoulders started to shake as sobs came out of his mouth. "i want--" jinki hiccuped, he looked up at minho and jonghyun. "i want you guys to stop... stop fighting... and..." he trailed off not finishing his sentence and buried his face back into his arms again.

minho looked at jonghyun with a worried and confused expression, the other male shrugged not sure what to do. jinki wasn't the one who cries but when he did it was usually because something had hurt him. "what else do you want?" jonghyun rubbed comforting circles on their hyung's back. jinki only shook his head.

"hyung you can tell us," minho said in his deep soothing voice.

jinki sniffled and gazed at his dongsaeng's for a moment. "i want you guys to kiss and make up like what you guys always do," he could feel heat rushing to his cheeks so he hid his face again. jonghyun couldn't help but smile at jinki being flustered. he glanced back at minho and found him grinning too.

"jinki-hyung."

jinki looked up when heard his name being called, he saw minho press his lips against jonghyun's, when they pulled back a sly grin was on their faces. jinki beamed as an overwhelming excitement filled jinki's stomach, he playfully tackled them to the floor, "i love you guys," jinki planted a kiss their cheeks.