Final

Pink Carnations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pink Carnations

 

Every morning, Daniel would wake up with his lover in his embrace. It’s a routine he adopted since a month ago; he would wake up before Seongwoo and using those brief moments to admire the sleeping face of his lover. A smile etched on his face whenever Seongwoo let out a contented sigh; the latter would snuggle closer to his chest, seeking warmth from his body. At times, Daniel chuckled to himself whenever the older male mumbling something incoherent in his sleep. To him, Seongwoo looks adorable like that. Daniel’s eyes softened the moment Seongwoo stirred from his sleep, the latter’s eyelashes would flutter, eyes squinting as the morning sunlight teased the slit of his eyes. Daniel would make sure that he had the brightest smile painted on his face so that it’ll be the first thing his lover would wake up to. It’s the same thing each morning, Seongwoo would find it difficult to open his eyes but when he did; his pair of lips would pull into a soft smile.

 

“Good morning.” Seongwoo greeted; his voice was still hoarse from the sleep. Daniel kissed the pair of delectable lips before uttering a reply of ‘Morning gorgeous’ towards the person in his embrace. Seongwoo chuckled, shaking his head at the cheesiness Daniel had displayed so early in the morning.

 

“Let’s wash up and I’ll make breakfast.” Daniel suggested. Seongwoo smiled and nodded his head. Daniel kissed Seongwoo’s crown before he reluctantly released the younger from his embrace. The both of them rose from the bed and headed off to the toilet to wash up.

 

That’s how their morning started each single day.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

It took a lot of practice but after so much effort, Daniel managed to whip a decent breakfast for his lover. Seongwoo was capable of doing it himself; in fact, he’s the expert of the two. But seeing how eager Daniel was to make breakfast for him, he just let the younger be. It’s nice to be pampered once in a while anyway. Daniel placed a plate filled with chocolate chip pancakes in front of Seongwoo before he whirled around to grab the coffee pot and poured the content into the mugs.

 

The both of them would sit opposite to each other, chattering over their breakfast as they planned on what should be done on that day. It was a Saturday morning and they planned to have a little date on their own. Movie sounds good and having lunch in a nearby café afterwards sounds like a splendid idea.

 

That’s how they decided on how to spend their free time during the weekend.

 

= = = = = = = = = =

 

“Here you go sir, a set of Combo A. Enjoy your movie.” The girl handed a large-sized popcorn and drinks to Daniel. Daniel offered a polite smile as he uttered thanks towards the girl before making his way towards where Seongwoo was. It was still early but since it was Saturday, a lot of people came to the mall. Daniel spotted Seongwoo leaning against a wall in a distance; the latter was awkwardly standing alone amidst a few pair of couples. Daniel jogged towards the older, a grin painted on his face.

 

“Did you wait long?” Daniel asked. Seongwoo smiled and shook his head. Daniel offered the drink in his hand to the older.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter