012.

Drabbles: IKON x Twice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                                 012. Morning counter mishap ft disturbance

 The sunlight struggled through the grime of the cheap blinds; its hue ambitiously illuminating each crevice of the student share house. It’s an early morning, her fingers lace loosely around the cup, enjoying the heat that spreads through each singular digit. The cup holds today’s bitter drug of choice without milk or sugar. Just how she liked it.

With breath paused in her lungs, She wished time would halt even for a mere, measly second. — So immersed in her morning thoughts, she hadn’t managed to notice his swift entrance. He wraps his arm around her waist and pulled her close, gently rubbing the small of his chin into the soft skin between her neck.

The feeling of his body pressed against hers leaves, her slightly feeling limp. She sinks into the warmth of his front, appreciative of the new source of heat. His touch made the room warmer somehow and the morning seeming a little less bleak.

“Morning, Jiwon. Did you sleep well? “ She speaks between sips

“Without you, never.” Smiling as he lifts his head away a little from her neck, his lips immediately on the colours of her cheeks, lingering there lightly. He kissed her softly.

The coffee trembling in her loose grip as she sets it down by her side. 

“umm, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter