Chapter 9

In and Out
Please log in to read the full chapter

2 years later....

A female arrived at Incheon International Airport with her luggage and a small figure following her.

"Mommy."

She turned as she removed her sunglasses.

"Yes, sweetie?"

Eunha looked at her one year old son. Yes, indeed. The son of Jeon Jungkook and Jung Eunha. Eunha smiled at the little boy before her.

"Mommy,  what are we doing in Korea?"

She smiles, "Mommy has a job opportunity here with a company. Since you are Korean, I figured why not bring you back here so you can take a look around."

The little boy, named Jung Joowon was standing before Eunha. He was a mix of Eunha and Jungkook, his eyes and smile followed Eunha while his nose and face shape was just like Jungkook.

"Mommy, is uncle Mark going to pick us up?"

Eunha looked around, "I'm not sure."

Mark was a figure whom Eunha has always been in contact with ever since she left Korea and he is Joowon's Godfather.

"Eunha!"

The two Jungs turned as Mark ran over to them.

"Hey, Mark!"

Mark stopped before Eunha as they both fistbumped.

"Lil' Bunny, it's been a long time! Let's go, Hoseok is waiting for us."

"Uncle Mark!"

Mark squat as he greets Joowon who hugs him.

"Uncle Mark, we can go and take a look at your Transformer figurine later?"

"Sure, but let's go off first. The airport is getting crowded."

Joowon nods as he takes Eunha's hand while Mark grabs their luggage and the trio head over to Mark's car. Eunha sat at the back with Joowon as Mark loads their luggage before preparing to drive.

"So how's Chicago?"

Eunha looks up, "It's going great."

Mark watches her from the rearview mirror, "There's a banquet tonight. Are you going there?"

"I have to. Dad is going."

"I heard Jungkook is going to be there."

Eunha's smile disappeared from her face when she hears that name. She looks at Joowon who was taking a nap and she looks up.

"That also means, Sana is going to be there."

Mark nods.

"Why don't we go together? Mark, you can be my male date."

"Sure. Then what about Joowon?"

"Sowon will be there to help me take care of him."

Mark nods as he drives into a mansion, belonging to the Jung's Family. A butler was in the front with many housekeepers. The butler opened the door as Joowon wakes up and jumps out of his seat.

"Young Master."

Joowon nods as Eunha exits the car with the butler helping her out.

"My Lady, you're back."

Eunha nods as her servant, Eunji comes over and helps take her luggage while another servant takes Joowon's luggage. Mark was behind them.

"Is Grandfather here?"

Charles, the head butler of the Mansion nods.

"Master is inside with Lord Hoseok and Lady Yerin."

Eunha nods, "Let's go in, Joowon."

The butler steps aside as Eunha and Joowon walks in with Mark behind them. Charles walked them to the main room as two figures appeared. Hoseok and Yerin, Eunha's cousins.

"Eunha!"

Yerin runs over and hugs Eunha.

"You're finally back, Eunha. Did you know how difficult it was to keep our relationship a secret before Taehyung and Jungkook?"

Yerin pouted as Eunha smiled. They were cousins but they had to act as if they just knew each other during the golf date 2 years ago. Hoseok appears by their side as Mark joins them.

"Hey Mark!"

Hoseok is Yerin's older brother and the CEO to Sunrian Banks, one of the top bankings and stock exchange company. It is also a business belonging to Jung Inc. Yerin is the COO of Sunrian Banks.

"Hey, Hoseok, Yerin. It's been a while since we saw each other."

"Well, yea. You have been in Chicago helping Eunha."

Mark nods, "Are you guys going to the banquet later?"

"I'm going with Taehyung and brother Hoseok. Eunha, are you going?"

Eunha nods, "I am."

"But... Taehyung said that Jungkook is going to be there. Eunha?" Eunha smiles, "I can hide from Jungkook for 2 years, but what about the next few years? I have to take over the Jung's business. I can't hide from him forever."

Yerin was worried as she gripped Eunha's hand but Eunha pats her hand.

Please log in to read the full chapter