Final

"If you keep using my shampoo I will fight you I am not kidding"

"If you keep using my shampoo I will fight you I am not kidding" AU

 

 

 

“YAH JEON JUNGKOOK!”

 

Jungkook nearly flipped himself off the couch at the shout of his name, and while he did not fall off the couch, it was loud enough to startle half the room and cause Jungkook to drop his phone on his face. Jungkook whined as he sat up, rubbing his nose. He briefly heard a couple snickers in the room from his hyungs playing board games and Taehyung mutter “Someone’s in trouble” before thundering footsteps were heard through the house. Suddenly, a very shirtless and a very wet Park Jimin was hovering over him in front of the couch with a deep frown on his face.

 

“Yah, hyung-” Jungkook was really pushing his luck right now, but he never really had a filter in the first place (and who was he kidding, it was Jimin the fluffiest hyung in the world who was probably head-over-heels for Jungkook anyways “- what?”

 

Jimin said nothing and ed something in his face, nearly bumping his (probably bruised now) nose. Jungkook’s eyes went cross-eyed to see the object before he realized it was a fruitless attempt and leaned back. In Jimin’s (smol) hand was a bottle of shampoo, still dewy from being in the shower and now dripping water onto Jungkook’s knee.

 

“Um, shampoo?” Jungkook asked incredulously. What the heck was he supposed to do with Jimin’s shampoo?

 

“Correction, Jungkookie.” Jimin frowned even more and flipped open the tab before turning it over and squeezing it over Jungkook’s head.

 

Jungkook yelped and brought his hands up to uselessly shield his head, but he felt nothing.

 

“An EMPTY bottle of shampoo, Jungkook,” Jimin growled, “And you smell suspiciously like vanilla Jungkookie. Not to mention you have pretty much been camping out in my room for the past week!”

 

Jungkook blushed guiltily. Jimin’s accusations were true though. He had been using his hyung’s shampoo (for the past week) and living in his room. He always made excuses as to why he was there and not in his own room down the hall:

‘Hyung, my room is cold.’

‘Hyung’s room is closer.’

‘I’m lonely, hyung.’

‘My room’s a mess and I can’t find my bed, let alone my floor.’

 

“I...I’ll buy you some more?” Jungkook offered with a guilty smile.

Jimin just sighed and ran a hand through his wet hair.

 

Oh yeah

 

He must have been in the middle of showering

 

Woops…

 

But now that his attention was brought back to the fact, he couldn’t help the slight blush that spread across his cheeks. Sure he had seen Jimin shirtless millions of times, but the look of the older man’s body never failed to amaze him. It was almost unfair how Jimin could easily slip between Mochi ™ and on Legs (but mostly those thighs). It really was quite distracting and he was having trouble looking the elder in the mind. And apparently Jimin noticed. Shoving the end of the shampoo bottle underneath Jungkook’s chin, Jimin tilted Jungkook's head up. Jungkook visibly gulped, suddenly regretting many life decisions.

 

“If you keep using my shampoo, I will fight you,” he spoke in utter seriousness, “I’m not kidding.”