Chapter 3

Spiderman au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu and Taeyeon went home and plopped down on their respective beds. Uncle Ben had moved in a bed for Taeyeon in Tzuyu’s room in third grade after Taeyeon’s dad had given her some bruises after drinking too much.

They went to sleep but after about three hours Taeyeon woke up in a cold sweat. She reached switched on the lamp on her bedside table and saw that Tzuyu was in a similar state.

She seemed to be having a nightmare about spiders and was flailing her arms around and mumbling incoherently.

Taeyeon woke her up. “Hey, you’re okay.” She paused for a second. “Or I don’t know I wouldn’t really call this okay.”

Tzuyu looked at her with a horrified expression. “Is this because of the spiders that bit us?!”

“Lets look if this is normal symptoms for spider bites.” Taeyeon popped open Tzuyu’s laptop. “Eww what’s up with these pictures? What kind of spiders are there around the world?!” Tzuyu glanced over her shoulder and shuddered. “I really don’t like spiders” Taeyeon laughed. “I figured that out already. You try to be badass all the time but I know you’re a real softie on the inside” “Yah!” Tzuyu shoved her of the bed.

Except Taeyeon didn’t fall on the floor, she clung to the wall. Tzuyu had to muffle a scream.

Taeyeon seemed to realize what had happened and fell off the wall with a thud.

“Wtf wtf wtf wtf” Tzuyu was panicking and didn’t seem to realize that she was slowly crushing her bedframe with her hand.

“Whoa this is so cool!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “Do you think we got superpowers from the spiders or something?!"

Tzuyu looked at her with a flabbergasted face. “You should hear how stupid you sound right now. Of course not! There is probably a logical explanation to this!"

Taeyeon was going to try to climb the wall again but suddenly the girls felt dizzy and the both of them passed out.

The next morning Taeyeon woke up with a groan. She had fell on the floor and had thus laid there the whole night.

She woke Tzuyu up by giving her light slaps on the cheeks and after that the both of them started their morning routines.

Except it was a little different than usual. For example Taeyeon broke the handle when she opened the door to the toilet and Tzuyu couldn’t get her toothbrush out off her hand.

When they made it to school they didn’t dare to touch anything in fear of breaking it or getting stuck. Tzuyu tried to ignore the gazes Taeyeon gave her. She had to agree that this wasn’t normal.

Momo and Seulgi greeted them with smiles at the school doors but their grins were turned into concern when they saw how weird the pair were appearing.

“Did something happen last night?”. “Well you could say so.” Tzuyu responded.

They proceeded to tell the about the events of the night and morning.

“Hmm that’s weird.” Seulgi said and inspected the wounds they got from the spiders. “They seem to be healing just fine.” “But this is awesome. You guys could be like superheroes!” Momo exclaimed. Taeyeon grinned at her. “That’s what I said to Tzuyu but she didn’t listen.” “You could be the supersister!”. Momo waved her hands around in excitement

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter