One

Afraid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEUNGRI’S POV

 

The lights are bright and focusing on us. Fans are screaming out so loud. The sound of our song is also deafening. The other members are looking at us and smirking. Yet I can only see his face, I can only feel his hand pulling my neck towards him, I can only hear my heart thumping so fast and loud. It feels so perfect. As he is pulling me close to him, I tried to step back and looked away so he won’t notice, so he won’t hear my heartbeat.

 

And then…

 

He suddenly sighs and breaks away. He continues singing. Me? I’m left there standing and confused. Daesung hyung gently pats my shoulder and then there is reality. I sigh. I told myself to breathe, and forced a smile. I turned around, screamed and act like what a maknae should do- entertaining the fans, overreacting and talking with so much confidence. The concert ended and as we are being dragged below I slapped my face. ‘What are you thinking?’ I told myself. I sighed and walked acting as if nothing happened. Then suddenly someone speaks behind me and pulls me.  

 

Jiyong: Maknae. Is there something wrong with you?

 

He’s looking straight into my eyes. What should I do? What if he noticed? He’s going to be disgusted to me. He’s going to avoid me. What were you thinking Seungri? You’ve acts like this before. Why do you have to make it obvious this time? I feel like my tears are now forming. I looked away. The thought of him hating me is the scariest thing for me. The thought of him looking at me with disgust will kill me. Then suddenly an arm draped in my shoulder.

 

Daesung: You’re just tired maknae, right?

Seungri: Ah, yeah. Yes just tired hyung. Sorry.

Jiyong: Okay.

 

Daesung hyung suddenly removed his arm in my shoulder. I did not look into Jiyong hyung but I can feel that he walked pass us. His voice when he said okay is so cold. Did he notice? Is he mad at me now?  Will he avoid me now?

 

Daesung: That sure is scary. I won’t touch you anymore maknae. *sighs*

Seungri: Huh? What do you mean, hyung?

Daesung: *pats Seungri’s head* You are so innocent maknae. Gosh. I am going to be buried alive. I should run no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter