The perfect boyfriend

The perfect boyfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter

I'm on my way to my boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. I've known him since forever because we grew up together. He is in a boy group named BTS. 
They live together in a dorm which can be really annoying at some times but I still love them as friends. 

Once I arrived at their dorm I knocked on the door and was greeted by Jin.
J: "Hey Sinem come in" 
He gave me space to move in and smiled at me.
S: "Hey Jin Oppa. Thanks"
I smiled at him and walked in.
We walked in the living room where everyone was except my beloved boyfriend. The boys greeted me which I returned.
S: "Guys where is Jungkook?"
RM: "He should be in his room."
I thanked him and sprinted to Kookie's room. Don't blame me the last time I saw him was 1 month ago. I opened the door and saw him just with a towel around his waist. He noticed me and flushed a bright red. I felt myself blush and stare at his stomach and muscles. 
S: "I..eehh...I just wait outside." 
I managed to say those words and run outside the door. Holy s**t he is so hot. 
JK: "Y-You can c-come in now."
I gulped and opened the door again.
Once I opened the door he attacked with a tight hug. I smiled and squeezed him.
I mumbled: "I missed you Oppa." 
JK: "I missed you too babe"
I backed away and pecked him on the lips.
He smiled at me with his bunny smile which I returned.
JK: "I missed that smile it's so beautiful."
I blushed really hard and he laughed at me. I playfull

Please log in to read the full chapter