Kissing Practice

Kissing Practice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One fine day, Seungyoon and Jinwoo are both staying in the solace of their room enjoying their temporary freedom from schedules. Seungyoon sits on his bed strumming his guitar and humming random songs he could think of. On the other hand, Jinwoo is under the sheets of his own bed sitting comfortably  looking intently on his laptop placed on top of his legs.

​​​​​​When Seungyoon got bored playing his guitar, he puts it down, moves to Jinwoo's bed and sits beside him. Jinwoo remains undisturbed but shifts his body to the uncrowded side of the bed so Seungyoon could sit beside him comfortably. Seungyoon takes some of Jinwoo's covers and put it on himself. Jinwoo is still not the least bit  bothered by their arms and legs touching and sticking close to each other. Seungyoon stared at Jinwoo's laptop as his hyung types  "How to do a good kiss" and click search on Naver. Videos and images of people kissing appears. Seungyoon breaks the silence and asks Jinwoo, curious on what his hyung is doing.

"Hyung, did you get yourself a girlfriend? What are you searching that for?" 

Jinwoo finally withdraws his attention from the laptop and answers Seungyoon "You see, I've been casted in a drama."

"Magic cellphone?" Seungyoon replies concerned.

"Yes, and it has a kissing scene in it." Jinwoo answers with a little tone of resignation in his voice.

"And? Your problem is?" questions Seungyoon.

"I haven't even kissed anyone yet. What if I could not satisfy the director and makes a lot of mistakes?" Jinwoo cutely pouts.

At this instant, Seungyoon swiftly positioned his head and pecks Jinwoo's pouted lips. After committing his crime, he slowly retreats while his lips fresh from contact of his hyung's.

"Firstly, I don't think your acting partner will have a problem with your l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter