First Day

Keep Me Alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at my shoes and had a deep sigh. Before I put on my almost dirty chucks. I tied the shoe lace and sat with my thoughts for a few minutes.

 

New school. New place. New..

 

Just the word ‘new’ shivers my shoulders. I shook my thought and stood up.

 

“Appa! I will go now.” I shouted from the door. My dad appeared in front of me.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to take you to school?”

 

“Aniyo.. I want to try the bus here.” I tried to pull a smile. I could see all the worry on my dad’s face.

 

He smiled back. He hesitated but he let it go. “Okay. If you say so.” He smiled and had a cheery expression. “Goodluck on your first day of school! Fighting!” And I nod. I waved goodbye and got out of the house.

 

I started walking to the bus stop, it was a nice day to look at, the sun is up, the fresh air is brushing my face, birds chirping, a movie like setting. I arrived at the bus stop at exactly 5min and 23 seconds. I sat on the bench as I waited for the bus. I was alone, with my thoughts.

 

 

Sohye.. Don’t cry.. Smile for me.. I love you so much..

 

 

My eyes was filling with tears. It almost drop but I managed to wipe it. I hate myself for being an emotional person. People started to arrive at the bus stop, also waiting for the bus. Then the bus arrived at exactly 12min and 58seconds. I rode the bus and sat at the back of bus. Here we go again, alone, with my thoughts..

 

 

I was crying so hard. Tears won’t stop. I was almost out of my breath.

 

gwaenchanha... sohye.. gwaenchanha.. I will always be here.. sohye.. I love you..

 

 

I snapped out of my thoughts. Thanks to that person who asked if the seat beside me was taken. It stings, that memory that’s eating me. It hurts like hell. Me and my thoughts should never be alone.

 

From the bus stop, I walked to the school at exactly 12minutes and 3 seconds. I went to the office and get my schedule. I transferred to this school almost mid semester, and thank god they accepted me.

 

“Welcome sohye. Just wait a moment and a student will assist you.” said the headmaster.

 

I nod and tried a smile.

 

I hate socializing. So the thought that a student will assist me gave me anxiety.

 

“Hi! I’m yoojung! You’re sohye right??” said a small, all smile, got a lot of aegyo, named Yoojung. She bowed and offered a handshake. She seems to be very cheerful. Lucky her.

 

“Ne.” I bowed back and took her handshake. Just touching her hand shivers me. I’m not a touchy person and I hate it.

 

We started wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter