Rejected

Unreachable • On hold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone it's been a while now I am back...

I hope everyone is doing alright!!

There are triggers present in this chapter like throwing up and panic attack...

*******************************************************************************************

Jimin was stunned when he saw Jungkook seated on the floor in front of his apartment door. The younger male’s eyes were closed and his chest heaved in rhythm. Jimin stayed a couple of feet away, waiting as he expected Jungkook to open his eyes. On the other hand, he didn’t want to disturb the heavenly sight in front of him. Jimin remained rooted to his spot, but for some reason his feet moved on their own.

Before he knew he was kneeled in front of Jungkook. The younger male had such a peaceful expression on his face. His long eyelashes were rested against his cheeks and his small nose was too perfect. Jimin’s eyes wondered lower and were met with Jungkook’s rosy lips. Jungkook had a habit of sleeping with his mouth slightly open and throughout the years it hadn’t changed. Jimin smiled lightly at Jungkook’s adorable habit.

Jimin felt tears pool in the corner of his eyes. How he would love to feel those lips on his own just once. How he would love to be nuzzled against Jungkook’s chest, not as a hyung, but as his lover. His heart sank at the thought of someone else being that lucky, and he was aware of the fact that Jungkook could have someone of interest, and he may never have a chance.

The older thought about it for a couple of heartbeats and didn’t know what he was doing. He lowered himself onto his knees and placed his hand right beside Jungkook’s head and leaned closer. Jimin felt his heartbeat rise and he could hear it clearly in his ears. His cheeks felt warmer and he felt Jungkook’s breath fanning his face. He convinced himself that the younger had fallen into a deep sleep like he always did. The older man just wanted one touch. He wanted to take this chance, and tomorrow if someone told him to go away… he will.

Jimin gulped and clenched his fists. He closed his eyes and planted his lips on top of Jungkook’s lower lip. The doe-eyed young man hadn’t moved by his steady breathing Jimin could tell that he was still in dreamland. Jimin’s tears fell and his heart clenched when he convinced himself to step back. He saw Jungkook’s eyes flew open and there was this expression on his face, Jimin had seen it when there were same- couples walking hand in hand on the streets. He had seen that expression on Mr. Jeon’s face a couple of times at the mention of legalisation of same- marriage.

“What the hell hyung?”

Jimin could hear the venom dripping from Jungkook’s voice and the younger had stood up and took a couple of steps away from Jimin. His heart broke in thousand pieces as he realized that he had been found out. Jimin tried to cover his face, but his hands went to his lips where he still could feel Jungkook’s soft lips.

“What was that for? That was just disgusting!” Jungkook said with face full of hatred.
Jimin felt a sudden pain shoot from his left palm and he could hear a sudden thud.

When Jimin came to realization Jungkook was still on the floor and his eyes were slowly opening and Jimin’s widen in return. Jungkook stood up and he made his way to the older, and Jimin couldn’t comprehend what was going on. He tried to take a step back but before he could Jungkook grabbed his left hand. Jimin was waiting for him to spit the venom he had just a moment ago.

“What happened?” Jungkook asked as he looked at his hyung in disbelief.

Jungkook was rooted to ground and Jimin’s eyes were unfocused. He kept looking from Jungkook to a far corner behind him. Jimin looked pale and when Jungkook tried to get the other’s attention he winced as if he got burned by his touch. The younger man was taken aback a bit.

“Are you alright?” Jungkook tried again and hoped that Jimin would answer him truthfully.

“I...I am...am alright.” Jimin answered and Jungkook wasn’t convinced. The younger remained silent for couple of moments and he didn’t know how much time passed until he saw blood on Jimin’s hand because he tried to touch his lips and Jungkook didn’t know why.

“Hyung you are hurt?” Jungkook blurted out. He didn’t care if Jimin tried to hide his hand, and made him feel like he wanted to push Jungkook away. The raven-haired took his handkerchief form his pocket. He knew his mother would scold him for it, but he needed to do it and it wasn’t of concern at this moment.

“No...” Jimin stuttered and Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. He pulled Jimin inside the apartment after he opened the door with the bloodied keys.

“Put some pressure on it.” Jungkook instructed, but Jimin just remained the way he was. The doe-eyed male pushed Jimin on to the couch before rushing to the kitchen. He remembered he had seen a first aid kit when he was busy cooking the other day. After picking it up he went back to the living room to be met with a crying Jimin. Jungkook felt oblivious and he didn’t know what he was suppose to do. The younger man had known his hyung all his life, but the pain in his eyes today was different.

“Hyung?” Jungkook rubbed Jimin’s cheek drying the other’s tears and tried to get his attention and he was happy that Jimin made eye contact with him. He had been feeling down ever since his hyung had gone away with that silver haired guy. To some extent Jungkook thought that he had known the guy from somewhere, but didn’t quite remember from where.

“I am done. Does it hurt?” Jungkook had finished disinfecting the wound and he was relieved that it wasn’t much deep. He put a band-aid on top to make sure it was sealed properly.

“I am fine.” Jimin tried to reply in a normal way, but it wasn’t possible. He had let his feelings get the best of him and his mind was playing tricks on him again.

‘What if I had really done it and I would have lost Jungkook forever.’

He tried to calm himself down, but his chest heaved a bit too fast. It felt like an upcoming panic attack like the ones he had when he was all alone.

Jimin could feel Jungkook scooting closer to him and he placed his hands on his shoulders. The other said something, but Jimin couldn’t comprehend because his mind was trying to convince him to breathe faster. At last when Jungkook placed Jimin’s hand on his chest and he tried to follow the younger man’s breathing.

After a couple of minutes Jimin calmed and he thanked Jungkook. The doe-eyed male gave him an eye blinding smile which he had loved all his life. But after watching him smile he remembered what he had just imagined a couple of moments ago.

Jungkook was still confused about what had happened. He could still feel his own heart pumping at an unnatural pace. He thought something bad was going to happen. The older man hadn’t told him anything and he didn’t push any further. He instructed Jimin to get to bed and he was relieved when Jimin didn’t complain. Jungkook had almost forgotten about his backpack and food his mother had given him. He checked on Jimin for couple of times and he hoped that his hyung would be at peace in his sleep.

//

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter