chapter 2

can I have this dance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa clears to catch Jennie’s attention. Jennie looks questioningly at Lisa as she arches one of her eyebrow. Lisa stands up and takes the remote from Jennie to replay the beginning of the rooftop dance scene. “rather than watching, humming whatever you are currently doing and keep wishing to have someone to do this with, lets do it now. With me,” Lisa says as she looks down at Jennie with a smile and a playful glint in her eyes. “Lisa, we are supposed to relive these romantic scenes with people who mutually love each other just like Gabriel and Troy,” Jennie replies as she laughs at her friend’s antic. “don’t you think I am as sweet as Troy?”, Lisa abruptly asks Jennie with a playful smile.

 

“What… what kind of questions is that. Actually…” Jennie stops and thinks back to the things Lisa does for her, such as the time she ran through the rain to get Jennie her favorite ice cream when she got sick. Or the time Lisa carried her all the way from school to her house due to Jennie’s left leg injury from cheerleading practice. Her constant support, her loving hugs and Lisa herself have always made Jennie happy. “Yeah…you are. Sometimes, maybe even more,” Jennie replies softly. “See, told you. Next, am I not your love? I technically am one of your loved ones,” Lisa air quoted the word love. Jennie again thought back to her memories with Lisa.

 

The first time she met Lisa was certainly not a coincident for she intentionally picked a sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter