Final

Picture Perfect
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sejeong can't stop thinking of what should be the perfect picture she may used in her portfolio. She wants to get a high score in her project in photography course. She's an anspiring photographer, she loves photography and she dreams to become a famous photographer someday.

"I need to capture the most beautiful creations so that I can get a high score in my project, Nayoung unnie." Sejeong told her roommate and bestfriend named Nayoung who just smiled at her while cooking pancakes for them.

The two girls are bestfriends since grade school and now, they are living in one dorm together. Nayoung is taking a culinary course while Sejeong is studying photography.

Sejeong smiled at Nayoung who placed down two plates of pancakes on the table. "What do you think should I use as my subjects, Nayoung unnie? What do you think will be the most perfect picture ever?"

Nayoung sat down on the chair across Sejeong. "I don't know. There's a lot of beautiful creations of God in this world. I can't even choose what's the most perfect among it all."

Sejeong pouted then took a bite of her pancake. She chewed then swallowed it before talking again. "I know but still, I want to capture the most beautiful pictures ever then compile it in my portfolio. I really wanted to have a high grade, Nayoung unnie."

Nayoung gave Sejeong a warm smile. "Everything you captured will be a perfect picture because you have a good photography skills, Sejeongie. Stop worrying and just listen to what your heart says. Your heart will tell you what to capture for your project. I'm sure you can do it well, Kim Sejeong. Fighting!" Nayoung said making Sejeong smile.

She's happy that her bestfriend Nayoung knows how to cheer her up just by using words.

---------------------------------

Sejeong keeps on searching and looking for a perfect model but no one nor nothing made her satisfy. She already captured a lot of beautiful things like the sunrise, the sunset, the children playing happily on the playground and also the stolen shots of people passing by her everyday.

But still, Sejeong felt that something is lacking in her portfolio. She feels that she hasn't captured the most beautiful creation yet.

Sejeong went to the park this morning with her camera. She saw two lovers sitting on the swings, smiling sweetly to each others while holding each others hands.

Sejeong went closer to the couple "Good morning. I'm Kim Sejeong, I'm an aspiring photographer." Sejeong greeted them with her bright smile. The two lovers smiled back at her. "Can I take a picture of the two of you? You both look so deeply in love that's why I think, your sweetness will still show even in a picture."

The two lovers shared a look then looked back at Sejeong with a smile. "Really? Then why not? Mimi and I will like it if an aspring photographer like you will use our picture in her project." The girl named Bora said still holding the hands of lover named Mimi who smiled then nodded at Sejeong.

"Thank you for trusting me. May I know your name first, ladies?" Sejeong asked still wearing her bright smile.

The two lovers introduced themselves as Shin Bora and Jung Mimi. After a little chats with the lovers, Sejeong finally looked for the perfect angles. The two lovers just continued being sweet to each others while Sejeong keeps on taking pictures of them.

--------------------------------

The pictures of Bora and Mimi came out perfectly good. Sejeong placed it in her portfolio but she feels some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter