her 01

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everywhere he looked. Everywhere he went. He felt lonely. He might not be. He did have friends and family, but this might have seemed like it wasn’t enough. He wasn’t searching for anything or just anyone, was he? He wasn’t quite sure for himself. He wanted someone like everyone else. Someone he could love from the bottom of his heart. Maybe someone he could share his thoughts with. Someone who would accept him as the guy he was. Someone he could laugh and also cry with. Maybe someone he could just live with for the rest of his life, but at the same time, he was afraid. Afraid of being totally crushed afterwards. Love was a scary thing. Also, something he didn’t really believe in.

He’d had relationships before. And he’d loved the women he’d shared his time with. But had this really been love or had it just been some kind of affection he’d had? In the end it never worked out. And fun fact: he’d always been the one to end the partnership. He’d always been the one at fault and who’d actually broken the girls’ hearts. That was before he met you.

It was an ordinary day. Nothing special. The weather was nice. It wasn’t too hot, nor was it too cold. And he just got off from the studio to get some food from the store down the street. Practise made him and the other guys pretty hungry. He hated these days. The lack of sleep that came with them. And at the same time he loved his job: writing music, producing the tunes of a song, creating a choreography. He wouldn’t m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter