Finale

Am I your lover?

Tzuyu POV 

Aish! Did she just being lovey dovey with Dahyun in front of me? Gosh is she realised that im her lover aka girlfriend! Now im fighting with my hunger so i dont have to go out and see those people being like a sweet couple eventhough they already have their own girlfriend! Do I have to regreted when i propose to her in the first place 

flashback two weeks ago

"Unnie!Im back" wait why is it so quiet.i look at my watch and realised that it already late. "Huh,no wonder its so peace in here.ok now lets drink some water.totally thirsty right now" at the kitchen i see someone at the fridge. eh?who is it..i thought everyone already sleeping.maybe...oh no! A robber.I take something nearby to protect me if that person want to do something. and when that person closed the fridge....

"Tzuyu?why do you look like you just saw a ghost and why do you holding the remote control?"  Feeww its just one of my unnie.I'll be really scared if it a robber since i cant fight with the remote control especially if the person have a knife. "Hehehe nothing Sana unnie,i thought you a robber or something. " Sana laughed and sit at the chair nearby the fridge and i sit in front of her  

  "Aigoo,tzuyu how can you mistaken me as a robber?aish this kid"                                                        "well,it is my first time to be the last person come home so ofcourse im kinda scared but  why are you still up,unnie?"   Its true,today the twice member are really busy but according to the schedule tzuyu will be the last one to come back home since she has a variety show.  "Nothing.im just thirsty so that why i go to the kitchen.So,how is the variety show?is it fun?"  

"Kinda fun.I dont know maybe i just dont belong to the variety show.well im *cough*cough*" i suddenly choked up and sana unnie quickly pat my back a little hard. " *cough* thanks unnie.aish suddenly choked up.it must be someone talk bad to me right now"  I suddenly realised that  sana face is really close to me.im stunned by sana beauty.her face,her eyes,her lips.everything about her is so perfect   "unnie,will you be my girlfriend?" And to my suprise she actually agreed to be my girlfriend and we oficially the last couple in twice.well except for jihyo since she said she is a 100 percent straight.

 

Sana POV

Weird,why tzuyu suddenly quiet today.She doesnt even eat. Ok no matter what happen i have to ask her why she do this to me "Tzuyu honey~why do you still in the room?dont you want to eat?honey? Ok im coming in right now"  i open the door and i see the girl that i love is sitting at her bed while reading a book  "honey~are you ok? Come on lets eat.im waiting for you so we can eat together" after awhile she still look at that stupid book and didnt answered my question.I know you are just pretending Tzuyu  "Tzuyu honey~pwease talk to me~what did i do wrong."  Still no response.aish can you stop pretending you read the book! I have an idea to make this girl talk.hehe.you so gonna like it honey~

I sit at her lap and circled my hand at her neck after i take that stupid book and throw it somewhere else. Oohh look like someone is shaking.  " Sana.wha..t are you..you doing?" Hehe thats just the beginning babe  "honey.why do you look so mad at me?did i do something wrong?"

"Well,its..its nothing.Why dont you just go out and play with your Dahyun?Dont mind me starving in here!"   Aaahh thats what make her angry.aww i shouldnt do that in the first place but a sulking tzuyu is really cute   "oh come on honey~you know that Dahyun and me is just friend and she also have momo.im sorry if im not spending much time with you this week.I just dont want the fans know that we are couple (A/N:well duh,almost everyone know that.right satzu fans?) and you know what happen to us if the company know,we will be screwed up."  

"Ok,im sorry.It just..you just so close with her.Im your lober right? You should do that lovey dovey things with me not her.Even you know that she have momo.why bother be with her? And about the fans things, I know that but i you dont have to just go find other girlfriend so that we dont get caught"  she really look angry right now.i should calm her down   "Tzuyu honey~Im sooooo sorry. I promised i dont do that again.Now this naughty girl should get a punishment.right?" I take my shirt off and you know what happen next right? *wink*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu POV

Wait..you guys and girls dont think that the story have finish right?because i want to tell you something. *whisper*Its was actually our first time doing it so can this badass author get some nice comment from you? Come on it cant hurt you. "Honey come back here!we're not finish yet!"  Opps my gorgeous girlfriend is calling.Bye.

___________________________________________________

Heyy RyanDJoker here! So how the story?is it good? Sorry for the grammatical error.I hope you enjoy reading my first story.Feel free to comment below! Bye ♡♡