Chapter 1 - Part 2

Sperare
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Rowoon POV-

I looked out of the window in my room, it's already night time but there are still a lot of people walking around. Their faces showed how happy they were, to spend their time with the people whom they love. It's such a beautiful scenery.

Oh right.. talking about humans.. I'm starving right now. I took my phone and went out of my room, to be welcomed with a really good smell. I hurried my steps to the dining room.

"Look at your steps, Rowoon." My mom said as she placed the kimchi stew on the table. "Here!" She said as she put a glass of red water to me.

"It is not human's blood so it won't be that satisfying, but it's better than nothing right?" I nod my head as an answer and drink it in one go. Then she moved the glass to the sink and took off her apron as she called my sister to have a dinner together. After waiting for a few minutes, she finally came down and we started to have a dinner.

"Rowoon, how was your new school?" My dad suddenly started a conversation, followed with my mom who looked really curious.

"Not bad, I have many new friends, everyone is so kind." I'm not lying, they're all so kind to me.

"It's good then!" My mom sounded relieved.

"So that's why you came home at eight?" My sister asked as she look at me. "You hanged out with them don't you?" Well.. it's not like I went with them..

"Yeah. It was really fun! What, you don't get any new friends?" I to stop them f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter