Open Sentence

My Girlfriend

at YG ent.

"Hyung..."

"Waeyo, what can I do for you, Jiyongie?"

"Just.. I.. euhmm.. "

"Say it clearly.. what do you want?"

"I..I.. Euhmm.. "

"Aigoo.. I think you can't say it now, maybe next time, so excuse me, I wanna go somewhere.."

"Andwee, hyung.. ani...chankaman"

"What happened, Jiyong? I'm really busy and I don't have much time"

Yang hyunsuk comeback to his chair. He sits and see Jiyong from head to toe. He knows Jiyong well. Jiyong's like not usual. He knows that Jiyong hide something. That something is bothering him. But, the problem is 'Nobody know it'.

"Jiyong, you know me & I know you since children. Something bothering you. I don't like that. I like jiyong who said everything without doubt"

"Euhm.. hyung..  I wanna confirm my relationship with Taeyeon"

"I have known it. You doesn't need confirm it twice"

"It's not like that, I mean to the world like Swag Couple Nam Jung Hyun or SongSong Couple"

"What??!!! Are you crazy?"

Yang hyunsuk sit immediately. Jiyong's so startled. He fell to the floor from his position.

"Are you thinking straight now?"

"Ne.."

"Kwon Jiyong, I mean (sigh), do you think about this properly yet?"

"Yeah, it's simple hyung. You just say to the people in the world that I and Taeyeon being a couple, make a statement like that, tell them it's not a fanfiction again, just it"

"Omona.. it's not simple like that, it's complicated. Really important. Crucial. Don't you know? How about the impact? Not just for you, but for Taeyeon especially.."

"Do you remember about "Baek-Taeyeon" rumor last years? It's extremely wrong. Taeyeon got the worst effect. Cursing and hatred for Taeyeon. Altough, it's just a rumor, not a fact"

Jiyong can't say anymore. He just look at his shoes.

 "Jiyong, my golden boy, I'm disagree about this. It's my decision. Sorry, I hope you can understand my reason behind it. So anything else?"

Yang hyunsuk messages his forehead.

"Nothing, mianheyo hyung.."

....

...

teaser for next chapter

"Ji, are you okay?"

"I'm not okay.. "