A Dolphin A Day Sequel

A Dolphin A Day

After Chenle's memorable experience, he and Jisung got even closer than before. They would always be with each other either holding hands or just being side by side. The older hyungs thought they were adorable but the other dreamies, that's a different story. Don't get them wrong, they think they are tooth rottingly adorable, but that's the problem. They are too cute.

Mark and Donghyuck came back to stay at the dream dorm after majority of their promotions and shows with NCT 127 were done. Now they hadn't seen the other boys from the dream team members for awhile so they didn't have first hand experience of being sent to the dentist for tooth decay. They walked in to find the two maknae's cuddling on the couch being adorable. After seeing thins Donghyuck passed out after he fanboyed too much, leaving Mark to start worrying about his boyfriend and to try not to die from over exposure to the fluff.

Jaemin had a similar problem to the Markhyuck couple as he was not and still isn't in the dorm at the time of this happening so he didn't know what went on. So when he came to visit the other teenagers he had no idea what he was going to experience. His eyes widened to the size of an orange as he set his sights on the blue and purple haired boys. They were pecking each others cheeks and lips, giving each other butterfly kisses while the elder sat on the younger's lap. Jaemin rushed to Jeno's room and sat there shook for and hour before anyone realised he was there. But once he told them what happened they understood why he wasn't himself.

Now the reason that Jeno and Renjun haven't been mentioned is because the former tries to avoid encountering them alone and the latter because he sees them like that all the time that there are too many to talk about. Let's just say that Renjun has seen them enough times to have a whole folder full of pictures and videos of them on his phone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jisung walked into the dorm after talking with some of his friends from school. He saw his little dolphin boy laying on the couch wearing on of the younger's oversized sweaters. Upon seeing him sound asleep Jisung walked over the sleeping boy. Just to let you know all of NCT came to the dorm for their annual movie night that happens once a week. They were definitely surprised by what they saw what they walked in on.