Strings

Strings

"Jimin please..." 

"Please what Jungkook? You've ruined my life. I've had it with the constant bullying, and now you want to be friends? I don't think so." Jimin pushes a pleading Jungkook off of him so he can have some space in case he had to bolt at any second. Jungkook reaches a hand out to him and Jimin slaps it away. 

"Don't touch me Jeon Jungkook. Stop following me." Jimin turns and walks away from Jungkook leaving him in front of his dorm room. 

 "Jimin..." Jungkook feels something wet drop unto his hand and he goes to wipe his hang off. He touches his cheek and feels it's wet to. 

 "Tears..?" Jungkook's knees buckle and he falls to the ground as more tears fall. 

  " KKK" Jungkook punches his door to let out some frustration when a warm hand touches his shoulder. 

 "That's enough Jungkook you could hurt your hand punching like that. What's wrong?" Jungkook looks up to see none other than Jimin's best friend Taehyung aka his room mate. 

 "I hurt him Tae....he didn't believe anything he said...he hates me for everything i've done to him..." Taehyung wraps his arms around Jungkook to bring him some comfort. 

 "He doesn't hate you Jungkook. Your bonded...he'll come around, You've been bonded since you first met. As much as he says he hates you, he simply can't." Jungkook looks down at the red string tied to his finger and seeing it go down the hall. 

 "What if he rejects the bond Tae? It's happened before....with Yoongi remember?" Taehyung runs his hand through his hand 

 "His mate didn't accept the fact he was gay. It's different. He also couldn't see the Strings of fate...but theres something about Jimin....i don't know what it is but i feel like he knows more than he's letting on." Taehyung gets up from the ground and unlocks their door. 

 "Come on let's get you in the shower and fed you big baby." Taehyung pulls Jungkook up into their dorm room and shuts the door behind them. He takes their bags and throw the on the ground by the shoe rack. Jungkook watches as Tae goes to the bathroom and turns on the shower so it's hot enough for Jungkook. 

 "Go on, I'll make us something to eat so we don't starve to death." Taehyung says as he shoves Jungkook towards the bathroom. 

 "Wait Hyung you can't even cook." 

 "I can cook well enough that we won't get food poisining now go and get in the shower your wasting the hot water standing here. I put your clothes in there already." Taehyung shoves Jungkook into the bathroom and shuts the door behind him before Jungkook could say anything back. 

 "Would he even accept me...?" Jungkook says as he stares at himself in the mirror after he gets undressed. He steps into the shower and relaxes. He gets so wrapped up in his thoughts he doesn't even notice Taehyung at the door talking to him.

 "Jungkook are you okay?" Tae says as he opens the door a little more in case he had to run in. 

 "Yeah I'm okay, i was just thinking..." Jungkook turns off the shower and grabs his towel and wraps it around his waist.  

  "Well just saying Jimin is here." 

  "WHAT WHY?!!!" Jungkook yells shaking his shoulders. His towel falls down since he didn't tie it properly and it yearns them both a light gasp from behind Taehyung. The one and only Park Jimin stood there staring at Jungkooks body. Jimin fells his face start to heat up. 

  "J-Jimin you were supposed to wait in the living room." Taehyung quickly brings up his hand against Jimin's eyes. 

  "You poor innocent babyyy." Taehyung feels Jimins face heat up even more and his eyes goes to Jimins soft parted pink lips. 

  "Jungkook cover yourself for sakes your not supposed to start getting hard." Taehyung says grinning because he knows it'll cause Jimin to blush again.

  "I-I am not Taehyung! Don't be so dirty in front of him!" Jungkook quickly grabs his towel and wraps it tightly around his body. He shoves past Taehyung and grabs Jimins small hand. 

  "Jimin come with me." 

  "Wait...wait Jungkook where are we going?" Jimin almost stumbles because of how fast Jungkook was going. 

  "My room where else would we go?" Jungkook opens his door and lightly pushes Jimin inside. 

  "So Jimin i thought you hated me. Why were you staring." Jungkook pushes Jimin onto the bed and bites his ear. 

  "I wasn't staring idiot!" Jimin tries to push Jungkook off of him but fails. 

  "It sure looked like you were the way you were blushing at me. You can't run away forever Jimin. After all we're fated for each other." The look of horror on Jimin's face when he said that caused him to laugh. 

  "Fated?" Jimin stares up at the god in front of him. 

  "Don't act stupid Jimin i know you know, which is why you were running away from me since we were in grade school. Your special Jimin. I don't know how but i will find out." Jungkook cups the bottom of Jimins chin and pulls his face a couple inches from his. 

  "J-Jungkook..." Jimins looks at him as his he held the answers to everything in life. Jungkook could get used to this look.  

  "Jimin...Is this perhaps your first kiss?" Jungkook his head slightly and smiles widly. 

  "Yes..." Jimin blushes and turns his head but Jungkook was faster and quickly pulled Jimin against his body. 

   "Then i will gladly take it." Jungkook learns forward and captures Jimins lips, he starts to move his lips to get Jimin to do the same. He was surprised when Jimin quickly grabbed him and pulled them both down on the bed as Jimin wraps his legs around Jungkook's torso. Jungkook pulls away from Jimin only to laugh. 

"You have no idea how long i've waited for this Jimin. I love you."