Rules And How to Join/ MASTERLIST&WISHLIST

☕ FREEDAY CAFE ☕ Come and join us! Many slots available just for you ♥ GRAND OPENING NOV 12
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
✘ search search keywords... FREEDaY
CAFE now playing          2u - jungkook  Just LIVING IS NOT ENOUGH... ONE MUST HAVE SUNSHINE, FREEDOM, AND A LITTLE FLOWER..   aTTENTION!

This rp is not just an ordinary RP. You're free to be busy during weekdays, but make sure to be around during weekends. The only way fore you to be kicked out is when you're inactive at weekdays and does not show your cute pusheen in weekends. So, you don't actually have to worry if you're inactive from monday to friday. WHy I'm doing this? Me myself is a busy person, I understand that your life doesn't only revolve around RP. OOC matters are still the most important thing.

terms & conditions

01// Activity during weekends, though I appreciate if you're active in weekdays as well. I still want this rp to be alive during that time.

02// This is a non-au rp, all ualities are allowed. No /yuri, sorry. Dating ban for a week. Marriage will be allowed after a month of the relationship.

03// Please, just please,no OOC drama, this is roleplay. Whaever is your problem with another member way back when you guys are still in another rp, just stop, or fight in pms. I don't want to see post and throwing shades in my feed.

04// Closed roleplay, no adding of accounts that are not in the rp or not announced yet.

05// Inform the admins if leaving, hiatus or tcc/pcc. Blocking or deactivating ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter