Train Affair

Train Affair (BTS VKook vers.)

I was nervous and excited at the same time. It was the first time that I travel alone. And it was kind of a long journey. I always wanted to do a world journey where I'd only use a train. My mum was always against it but now, that I am 21 going to be 22 soon, I did dare to rebel against her. My dad was cool about it, somehow and even helped me with the money. It is not much and most of the journey I have to pay for myself, but my dad knows some people where I can stay and rest with if no train is in use.

Oh, you must be wondering who I am, huh? I totally forgot to introduce myself. My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. And right now I’m sitting inside of a train from China, Beijing to Russia, Moskau. It will take more than maybe two weeks until it will arrive at the final destination. You must asked yourself why China, well easy here is the only train which went to Russia.

I sat in my wagon as I saw him for the first time. He and his Korean family just joined the train. How I know this, you may wonder? I know it because I heard them speak in Korean and well I AM a kroean too.

It was mid-day and I was on my way to the eating wagon when I saw him for the second time. He sat alone at table and was eating something unidentifiable.

'Please don't tell me that I'll have to eat that too.'

I was deep in thought and didn't realize that I was staring at the boy until I suddenly felt a shock as I looked right into two deep dark brown eyes. I jumped back, bumping against someone who then spilled his drink on my back. The ice cubes ran down my back and I let out a loud yelp as I felt the coldness, gaining the attantion from everybody. I tried to get those ice cubes out of my shirt while jumping from one leg to the other. Then, I felt it. The cubes went down my pants.

No Taehyung, you will not cry because of this. You are 21 going on 22 years old... and you have ice cubes in you pants.

I looked around and saw that people started to laugh at me. I looked back at the boy and he looked sort of shocked but he too, had to suppress a laugh. This was really embarrassing so I took steps backwards, said sorry to the person I bumped into and ran back into my room. I went to my suitcase and searched for new clothes once I got in. Taking my wet shirt and pants off, I then changed my cloth with the dry one as a knock sounded against my door.

"One moment."

I said it and pack my wet clothes into a bag and into my suitcase. I went to my door and opened it and got a new huge shock, jumped back, tripping over my suitcase which still lays on the ground, hit my head on the window and fall down to the ground. There in front of my door stood the boy, the boy with those deep brown eyes. He run to me as he saw that I had hurt my head.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't want to shock you."

Korean, he is really korean. I was still speechless that I couldn't answer his question. But he must through that I didn't understood him so he tried it again this time in english. Aww it was so cute how he talked in broken english. I chuckled silently but he must have heard it. His face lost his worried look and calmed down. He opened his mouth and took a deep breath as he wanted to say something. I looked up to him, I'm still laying on the ground, curious to what he wanted to say but nothing came. He had closed his mouth and it seems like he was in thought. Maybe he think what to say to me. It didn't take long and his face lightened up. It seems like he now know what he wanted to say.

"I'm .... h- happy that you can .... s- smile again."

He said in english. This boy is really cute.

This was our first real encounter. The next day he came again and oh boy the look on his face as I told him that I am a korean too was really hilarious.

"Why didn't you say it sooner? Do you know how hard it is for me to think in english first?" I laughed.

"I'm sorry... " I wanted to call him but I realized that I still don't know his name.

"What is it.....oh" I could see that he now know the reason why I didn't complete my senteance. We looked at each other and laughed.

"My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Say how old are you?”

"I'm 21 almost 22."

"So you're my hyung. But 21 you don't look like that."

"Well Jungkook may I asked how old you are?"

"Me? I'm 20 years old"

And like that we talked about everything we could think of. I asked him where he and his familie headed. He told me that they want to visit Europe especially France and Germany. I asked him why they don't use a plane.

"My parents want to see more of the world and not only clouds" I smiled at his answer.

"And you Hyung? Where are you parents?" he throw me a curious sight.

"I travel alone. I always dreamed of it. My mum was against it, she was really against it but my dad could talk to her. Yeah and my dad had nothing against it, he even helped me with the money."

Jungkook looked at me with envy in his eyes.

"That’s so......COOL! Hyung that is really cool."

I saw how Jungkook eyes shine, they really shine.

And like that the first week passed like nothing. We meet up everyday and talked. I even got to meet his parents. They were so kind that I kind of miss my own parents. Jungkook noticed it and that was the day where he slept with me. It was hard to convince his parents but after one hour of asking and pleading from Jungkook they finally said yes. And all that happened without me knowing anything. He later told me how hard he plead and that he never in his life plead for anything. At night he stood in front of my room his parents behind him. He just smiled a big smile at me and his dad gave me the look if I plan something I should forget it. Fast. His mother kissed her son on his forehead.

"Mum! Don't."

"You're mum will miss you."

"Mum we will still be in the same train and we will see each other tomorrow morning when we eat breakfast. Ouch. Mum!? Why did you hit me??"

"Ungrateful brat."

I snickered at the sight.

~

It was the fifth night that Jungkook had slept by me and talked about our life.

"Hyung did you ever had a girlfriend?" I looked surprised at the boy next to me.

"Why...why do you want to know t-t-this?" 'Ahh Taehyung why do you start to shutter now!'

"Don't tell me, it embarrassing you"

"Embarrassing? Me? Jungkook do you want to joke with your Hyung now!" I tried to sound like the older one between us but Jungkook just laughed.

"So Hyung did you must had already your first kiss right."

I choked on my own split.

"You see Taehyung hyung, I am already 20 years old and still have no experience about this matter. Call me old-fashioned or so but for me is the first kiss something really special."

I sat up and throw a surprised look towards Jungkook.

"Special? In which way?" Jungkook too sat up and looked at me with a small smile on his face.

"You see my grandma had her first kiss with the man who she spent her whole life with, my grandpa. She always told me stories about people who kissed the destined person are they true love and that is something I want to believe." and while Jungkook had said that got the distance from our faces smaller and smaller.

"That truly sounds nice. To believe that the first person you kiss is the love of your life." it was a mere whisper as I said that.

"So Hyung? Did you had you first kiss yet?" Only some centimeters separated us from each other.

I breathed a no. I know what happened right now and I was slightly unsure if this is right. I only know him for some days and who know if I will ever see him again and I caught myself how I slowly closed my eyes and waited still unsure and shy to do anything.

"Hyung did anybody told you how beautiful you are?" I opened my eyes wide and wanted to replay as Jungkook lips already touched mine. I was frozen. I slowly started to panick and stares into Jungkook deep dark brown eyes. But something in his eyes let me calm down and I finally felt how Jungkook slowly moved his lips against mine. I moves mine against his and we slowly closed our eyes.

With the time got our kiss more intense and we moved our heads. I moved my hands to his neck and waist and pulled him closer to me. He too grabbed me hip and lifted me and placed me in his lap. Both of my legs are on each side of his legs so that I face him from the front. His hands wandered further to my back and pulled me as hard against himself that our crotch almost touched each other.

I could get addicted to his warm lips and OMG!! What this his tongue I just felt?......!!!!! AGAIN? And without my realization had I opened my mouth and his tongue could enter my mouth. His tongue touched mine and I moaned. I DID WHAT!?!?!..... but my thought got interrupted as I felt his tongue again against my own but this time did he played with it. I grabbed his shirt and moaned again! And again! Oh god his lips are so soft and hot I think I get insane.

He let me free after what felt like hours and I slowly opened my eyes.

"Jungkook? Wh-.." but his finger on my lips interrupted me.

"Don't ask I don't know myself but one thing is sure. I got your first kiss and you got my first kiss so the it has the double power. We have to be meant to together." he whispered against my lips before he brought them again together for a new hot kiss.

We kissed the whole night and didn't got out off the room the next day.

It was the last day that we will be together on this train. He will go to Germany and I will stay in Moskau for some days. Only some hours and we say our goodbyes.

"Hyung can I get you phone number?"

"Huh? Eh yeah sure." I gave him my mobile and he tipped with fast fingers a number into the pad and gave it back after the minutes.

"Hyung? I have to get back to my parents but I will call you and write you and no matter what I will find you in Korea so wait for me okay?" I felt how some tears sting behind my eyes and and quickly nodded so he won't see them. I'm still nodded my head as he grabbed it and looked deep into my eyes. He smiled at me and kissed me. Passionately. He released my lips and looked a last time at me before he went out off the room.

Oh dear god please let me see him again. Please.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*BEEP* *BEEP*

~Oh I forgot to tell you but I love you Hyung--- No I love you Taehyung<3!! ~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you had fun reading this One Shot. I'm sorry about any mistake I did. english is not my first language. I would be happy about any comments(who wouldn't)