Happy Onew day

Happy Onew day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That face splitting smile.

His crescent shaped eyes that had almost turned to mere slits due to that huge grin usually brightens up my day to no end but not today.

Sigh.

"Good Morning!" He entered our room and greeted me, who was still lying in bed.

And as always his low, slightly husky voice makes me early-morning-. (lol)

Usually Id act upon my urges but, again, not today.

"Good Morning Jinki" I greeted back as I pecked his round cheek.

He loves pecks on the cheeks, and back hugs, and cuddling, plus forehead kisses, also repeated i love yous, and hand holding, and yeah you get what i mean. He's an extreme romantic.

Very unlike me, my Jinki is sweeter and not so y. If we were romance novel/story genres, I'd be the one categorized as and he'd be the one labeled as extreme fluff.

But we're a prefect match since we're both clingy, just in a different way. 

Although to be completely honest being overly affectionate and romantic is really not my thing. 

And today, on his special day, I know he's excitedly expecting a perfect romantic whole-day celebration.

Since I want to meet his expectations and make him happy I have no choice but to shift genres and turn into a mother fluffer.

My first plan was preparing him breakfast in bed but obviously that aint happening anymore. 

I am so bad at this. I can only sigh

"Something wrong Taeminnie?" He asked, obviously worried. The huge grin on his face instantly disappears. 

Oh gosh, why did I have to sigh loudly. 

You are a failure as a boyfriend Lee Taemin.

I was wallowing in self pity and well, self annoyance? When I felt Jinki's carrot finger touch my lips.

"You're pouting." He states. Still sounding worried but now he's wearing a sweet smile on his face. As always, a smiling Jinki is such an adorable Jinki, and y, hot and...

No , self. Mother fluffer, mother fluffer...
I continue to chant these words in my head.

The days has only started and I cant just let myself keep failing. 

Mission: Make Jinki's special day a happy day, RESUME

"Nothing, I just love you" I mimick his sweet smile and added a bit more sweetness to make sure that face splitting grin returns on his face.

His eyes widen a bit, as these words dont come out of my mouth as often as it does his, and then he smiled. Not the wide grin I was expecting but it's good enough, I am back in the game.

Although, the slight disappointment in his eyes worries me. I hope its just my imagination.

I got out of bed and we ate the breakfast my birthday boy made. I tried to be as romantic as possible; I wiped the ketchup on the corner of his mouth with my thumb, when our eyes meet as we ate I would always show my sweetest smile. I even fed him, and I seriously hate that.

but, BUT! That slight disappointment in his eyes wasn't my imagination. 

Everytime I did those sweet romantic gestures, he would give me a sweet smile, that I seriously love and it makes me want to just push him down and just... Uhm okay sorry that was beside the point.

Anyway, he would smile sweetly but I cant help but notice that hint of disappointment in his expressions. Like he's waiting for something and the things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter