Chapter 1

The Twin [Discontinued]

"Choong Jae-ah, look at the second row, the girl with a yellow shirt. The one that next to an over excited girl." Hyesung told Junjin. Junjin could spot that girl easily, and stunned as he realized why Hyesung pointed her out. Her black hair covered her cheek partly and stop at her chin. Her black eyes stand out because of her white skin. She looked plain and almost bored. Maybe her friend dragged her here.

Shinhwa fansign event always interesting, the fans that dress up in normal outfits to few fans that comes with costums. How Shinhwa member behave when they're among themselves. Notes that fans gave contain some encouragement and some questions that hard to answer.

This time, the interesting part came in as a girl. Dongwan lips formed an inaudible 'O' as he saw the girl's face. He was about to elbowed Andy that sit next to him when another girl next in line start laughing so hard, "She looks like Jinnie oppa, right?" She talked loudly, a bit too friendly. Dongwan just staring at the girl face. She does looks like Jinnie. Her strong facial features does resembles Jinnie. He sign her album quickly as her friend shove her own album to his face. Dongwan couldn't find the words to say while Andy looks so reserve to ask her name. "Lee Mijeong." Her thin voice replied. Minwoo and Hyesung whispering in secret. When Mijeong standing in front of Minwoo, he smiles widely at her, making her smile shyly at him. Minwoo is always charming, everyone knows that. Even the over excited friend of Mijeong seems groggy when he asked for her name, Park Yeoreum. But when she saw Hyesung signing Mijeong's album, the one that she gave Mijeong to bribe her so she agreed to come here. "Say hello to mommy bird." Yeoreum said cheerfully. Hyesung smiling awkwardly as Mijeong showed no reaction. Yeoreum laughed then she start explaining, "I'm sorry oppa. She's new Shinhwa Changjo. Does she looks like Junjin oppa?" Hyesung chuckles and get excited as he look at Mijeong and Junjin back and forth. "She looks exactly like him in Eusha Eusha." Yeoreum and Hyesung laughing together. Junjin steal a glance at Mijeong, he knew her face very well, her thick eyebrows that half covered by her hair. Her thin upper lip and fuller bottom lip exactly like his. And she is taller than her friend. "How old are you?" Junjin asked. "17." She answered shortly. She look at Junjin face intently, she has heard Yeoreum talks few times about her face resemblance with Junjin Shinhwa, mostly after her recent hair cut. But she doesn't sees their similarities. He does have a handsome face. His eyes smaller than hers. Rather than that, he has a masculine face. Not the same as her feminine face. "You're still in high school? You should study hard, okay?" Junjin said lovingly. "Hyung, she just like my twin, right?" Junjin whispered to Hyesung. Eric just smile slightly as Mijeong ask for his signature.

---

That was their first met couple years ago. Park Yeoreum always dragged her friend, Lee Mijeong to attend Shinhwa Concert to the point that she really became a fan of Shin Hyesung.

---

Today, Mijeong went to Shin Hyesung weekly concert. She had been to the concert once two weeks ago, but didn't had the good seat like today on the front row. Yeoreum couldn't come with her, she was saving money to go to Dongwan's Cyrano musical. Mijeong was having a great time listening to her ballad prince, laughing at his cute act and even jumping around excitedly. She knew that Hyesung sometimes look at her direction, but she didn't know for sure if he was looking at her or the girls next to her. But Hyesung definitely recognized her. He remember clearly about the girl he met years ago. The Jinnie's twin girl. Hyesung went back to the back stage to change and found Junjin talking to one of the staff. As Hyesung got closer to him, Junjin called him and hugged him swiftly. A staff came closer and handed Hyesung his next outfit. After Hyesung changed, he had to stay put as the coordi checked everything. "Jin-ah, you should come out with me. Your twin girl is here." Hyesung said. Junjin really beaming now. He remembered his first met with his twin girl. Since then, he always looked for her at their concert, but had no luck finding her.

Hyesung got back on stage with Junjin by his side. The fans screamed excitedly at the birds. Junjin said his greeting and spotted the girl on the front row then he waved at her. By now Mijeong know for sure Hyesung and Junjin really looking at her. Both of the guys sang Wa from Junjin solo. Mijeong really worship Shin Hyesung, but she doesn't really into Junjin. Because of her face, her friends liked to all the time. As Junjin sang a few lines, he always looking at Mijeong, but she doesn't look at him back.

"Hyung, make her come to the backstage after the concert ends." Junjin whispered when they done singing his song. He hugged Hyesung and walking to the side leaving Hyesung speechless. Hyesung thinking so hard how to fulfill Junjin request as he sang another song.