[Chapter 4] Do you really love me?

closet game (won't finish)

“I don’t love you like that nayeon”

 

“then how did I get different heights?”

 

“maybe you were just thinking about momo, i’ve seen how affectionate you guys are recently”

 

“No! I was not thinking about momo! I was only thinking about you, this whole time i’ve been thinking about you!”

 

I suddenly heard momo crying and I stood facing a dilemma, help my bestfriend whose always been there for me, who’s now crying because of me, or convince the love of my life that I do love her and that I want to be with her. but of course I didn’t choose for myself, you should always help friends in need especially if you caused their pain.

 

“Momo-ya! Please wait!” I runned after her and got really tired, that girl has some stamina!

 

“Why should I wait? I heard enough please just leave me alone!”

 

 

“Just wait a second, you’re pretty fast…

I will never leave you alone, you know that!”

 

“yes I know that, you’ll always be by my side… just not the way I want you to”

 

“I’m sorry that i-“

 

Dahyun then interrupted us by taking momo with her, she waited till they were alone and then spoke up

 

“I forgot to tell you something, If a person you love says that she can’t be with you in that way you die… did she say something like that to you?”

 

momo suddenly burst out in tears, while she was trying to remember what nayeon said to her… she just couldn’t think clear with all this drama going on.

 

“I’m sorry to be rude right now momo, But you gotta tell me RIGHT NOW! You mean way too much to me, I couldn’t just let you die in my arms okay!”

 

“I-i said that I-i knew that she would always be by my side but just not the way I-i…-“

 

“Yes I heard that, did anything else happen?”

 

“No, not really”

 

“Okay good, you’re gonna sleep in my room tonight okay?”

 

“fine, but why?”

“Becuase I want you to be safe, you mean a lot to me you know”

nayeon who was left flustered returned to the place where she last saw jeongyeon to find out she isn’t there anymore… I guess that’s what she deserved…

while walking back to her room she couldn’t stop thinking about jeongyeon, the game said she loved her yet jeongyeon said the opposite? This didn’t make any sense at all, or didn’t she see the leaves correct? Maybe they were the exact same and jeongyeon really didn’t love her. she was so caught up in her mind that she didn’t see jeongyeon standing in front of her which made her bump into the other girl.

 

“I’m sorry, I’ll just leave you alone from now on if you want”

Why did I say this? I didn’t want to leave her alone, I wanted to love her and her to love me too

 

“Okay thank you”

 

I didn’t walk away and just waited for jeongyeon to leave, but I couldn’t just let her go.

 

“Wait! I love you, and i don’t care if you say you don’t love me, I know you do!”

 

“How could you be so sure of MY feelings?”

 

“because of this”

 

I came closer to jeongyeon, placing my left hand on her cheek, my heart was racing, I had butterflies inside of my stomach, her eyes could melt through your soul. But just when i was about to kiss her she stopped me

 

“I’m sorry, just give me some time”

 

“No”

 

“No?”

 

“I said no… I can’t wait to be with you, i’ve been longing to taste those lips for 4 years now and I just can’t wait any longer”

 

“well then you have to”

 

“I said that I can’t wait any longer”

 

I pushed jeongyeon to the wall while leaning to kiss, but I didn’t… I just by touching the inside of her legs, pushing my body against her

 

“Don’t tell me you haven’t been wanting to kiss me for so long. Don’t tell me that whenever I lean closer to you your heart doesn’t race. Don’t tell me that you aren’t right now” I whispered in her ear

 

Which she responded to by switching positions… now i was the one who was trapped, the one that couldn’t escape from the love for one another.

 

“You know, my heart does race, i want to kiss you… and i-i’m ” she wispered in my ear

 

“but I just can’t, I don’t want momo to suffer”

 

“Momo can get through this, she’s strong and you know it”

 

“I know she’s strong but it just doesn’t feel right to leave her hanging just because I love someone… she’s my bestfriend and friends last for ever… And i’m just scared when this doesn’t work out we’re all gonna lose each other”

 

“You know what jeongyeon… i’m done with you! You should just take care of yourself for once! I know that friends last forever, that’s why I want to be your bestfriend…you know,  you can be bestfriends with someone in a relationship. It’s just a great risk that im willing to take… look at mina and chaeyoung, they’re probably going to take the risk!”

 

“You’re right and I want to-”

 

“GUYS THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MOMO COME QUICK!” Jihyo shouted

 

“What’s wrong?” Chaeyoung asked worriedly

 

 

 

 

I posted so much today wow! thanks for all the feedback guys i've been loving it! maybe i'll make either 2yeon or michaeng soon but idk let me know if I should make it. Do you guys like how this story is going so far or is it too cliché? I only have 2 chapters finished that I can post for now so i'll take it slowly with posting again...