[Kind Of Busy.]

||Min Yoongi x Reader||Sleepy

Min Yoongi was always happy to spend his lazy days with his lover, you. One of the things the two of you had in common was sleeping in and of course, Suga was mostly tired from performing or simply writing lyrics all night. At the end of the day, he was happy to wrap his arms around you and get his sleep in. One day, you had just come from work and was completely worn out. “Sugaaa~” You called then stopped, finding the adorable male sleeping on the couch. 


You smiled, “Aww..” You slipped off your shoes then laid beside him. He slightly smiled, “You’re finally home..” He muttered, his voice dripping in sleepiness. “Mhm. Is my baby tired..?” You ran a hand through his hair. He mimicked your ‘Mhm’ then wrapped his arms around you. “I missed you..” He stared at you lovingly. He laughed softly, “You always miss me..” “And always will.” He smiled cutely. You then placed your lips onto his. He happily kissed back. 


He hugged your waist, bringing you in closer. You wrapped your arms around him, smiling into the kiss. He then moved his lips to your neck making you giggle. “Suga~” He placed soft kisses all over the crook of your neck as your cheeks turned a light pink. He then moved to your collarbone muttering such things like ‘So beautiful’ and ‘All mine..’ You loved having these moments with him. He always found ways to make you feel special. He left light marks on your collarbone, “Only mine.” You smiled sweetly, “Only yours..” He then made his way back up to your lips. 


You kissed back then paused when there was a knock at the door. Suga looked up in annoyance and sighed. He got up and answered the door, “Jin.” The oldest hyung smiled, “Yoongi~ are you busy?-” “Yes. Very.” His expression filled with major annoyance. “No, Jin he’s not.” You walked up smiling. “Ah, [ Name ]~ did you forget that we were coming over-” Yoongi shut the door. “Yoongi!” You scolded him. He smiled carelessly and shrugged, “Well, we are busy~” He smirked playfully. “I thought you were sleepy.” You raised an eyebrow. “I was but..” He pulled you close to him. You couldn’t help but laugh as he kissed you softly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What happened Jin?” Namjoon looked in confusion.

“I guess they’re busy?” He laughed in response. 

“Ew.” Jungkook cringed.