BITTER

Dare To Love You

Mark is contacting with Jinyoung since the meet up and he includes the younger into their group chats. Knowing Jackson who always showing his affectionate, Jinyoung seem to forgive them and start to back to his old self. Jinyoung told them about Brian a week before he is going back to Seoul. Mark had informed everyone before about Jinyoung having a boyfriend but never mention the name. Jaebum and Jackson is the one who was shooting Jinyoung with lots of question, including the one Mark don't want to know.

SEUNIE: Eww...i don't believe you not to have a hot 'sweat' night.

BUM: Shut up, Jack! He is not like you and Bambam.

Mark: Great, are we going to go deep into everyone life?

NYOUNG: No. I won't go deep into your life for sure Mark hyung. You are forever alone.

Youngjae: Jaebum hyung, I miss Nora. Can I come to your house?

GyeomDoong: Said someone who cannot breathe same air with a cat.

BamMie: It must be Jaebum hyung role-play tonight.

Jinyoung who was eating with Brian at the airport almost spilled out his food.

"What is it?" Brian asked.

"They are no barriers for everyone when the topic is . I can't imagine Jaebum in cat costume." Jinyoung laughed.

"How about you do it for me when we arrived in Seoul?" Brian winked.

Jinyoung was blushing red and clearing his throat as if he heard nothing at all. Brian love Jinyoung bring shy by his love words.

 

It has been a year and Mark was completing his last task in LA. The whole family will migrate to Seoul as Mark made a new partnership with Jaebum and Jackson. His father put his trust on Mark because he believed Mark able to grow their business in the new way. Papa always proud to have Mark as his successor, even though their business is not so big but Mark definitely has a clear vision in what he done.

"You should find someone to marry by now." His father said when they had a tea together before flying to Seoul.

Mark looked at his mother and he saw his mother gave an understanding look.

"Mark, we are getting old day by day. We want to at least see you married to the one you love." Mama Tuan said while leaning on his husband arms.

Mark remain silent, his mind was calculating what he should say to his parent about the one he love.

"One day not now." Mark knew his parent is well known about Jinyoung.

Papa Tuan knew that day would come when he need to accept Mark preference. He heard a conversation between Mark and Jackson when Jackson visited their house few months ago. The way Mark regret letting go off Jinyoung because of his hate toward homo, that made his fatherly heart felt sorry for his son. He is stubborn but as a father, he want the best for Mark and Jinyoung who he treated as his other son. Mark probably need a time before he is going to tell everything to him.

"How is Jinyoung doing with his boyfriend?" Mama Tuan asked.

"He barely text us, Mama. He is too busy with his schedule. His 1st Asian Tour Concert tickets fully book within 5 minutes. Luckily, Jinyoung had reserved a ticket for us." Mark proudly announced.

"I really want to meet his boyfriend." Papa Tuan said and Mark sighed.

"He is a very handsome and considerate man." Mark doesn't want his father to disapprove Brian because it will hurt Jinyoung.

"Better than yourself?" Papa Tuan asked.

"Lots better." Mark smiled bitterly.

Mark saw his father become a little softer these days. His father seem to try to converse with Mark as if he want Mark to feel comfort to speak to him freely.

 

Jinyoung was training so hard in the dance room. The concert date is approaching but he felt something empty in his heart. Brian was complaining about the hard time to meet with him even in few minutes. They fight most of the time because Jinyoung was being too busy or Jinyoung was too tired to go out. Brian was bringing out Mark name last night and they had a big fight. Brian told Jinyoung he is selfish and only think about himself. That hurt Jinyoung but before he was sleeping last night he thoughts about it again and he had to agree to Brian, he always being selfish.

“Don’t you said that you need to go somewhere today?” His instructor asked and Jinyoung nodded from the floor.

“I should go.” Jinyoung slowly sat up and looked at himself in the mirror.

“The concert is coming. Don’t get hurt.” Jinyoung just laughed at the older teased.

Jinyoung drove to his apartment and fresh up, before heading to Brian’s dorm. Jinyoung bought a couple bracelet when he was in Australia last week, he want to give to Brian last night but they was having a big fight right when Jinyoung said he only had one hour to spend with Brian.

Jinyoung was waiting at the park down from Brian apartment and about to call him but he saw Brian was walking in front of their team dorm. Jinyoung thoughts, he should surprise his lover. Jinyoung felt so happy. Jinyoung suddenly felt strange because Brian was walking right away to the last door instead of taking the stairs. The door opened and Jinyoung saw a girl was hugging Brian tightly and Brian happily spinning her, before they lost behind the door.

Jinyoung felt his whole body shook up.

To: Love

What are you doing?

Jinyoung got no reply. He called but no one picked up. Jinyoung need to be strong, he climbed up the stairs and stood in front of the door where he saw Brian was hugging a girl just now. Jinyoung knocked few times and a girl opened the door. Jinyoung looked at her from head to toe and he could conclude what had happened inside.

“Brian…” Jinyoung called, his voice was shaking. The girl surprised when he knew who was right in front of him.

Brian who was half- knew that he caught red handed.

“Can we talk?” Jinyoung asked and the girl get the clue.

The girl about to leave but Brian grabbed his wrist.

“We are dating each other for almost half a year when you are too busy with your training, concert, fansign and blablabla.” Brian had enough of playing behind the bushes.

Jinyoung smiled and nodded.

“Goodbye, then.” Jinyoung bowed and walked back to his car. He did not cry even a single tear.

Jinyoung threw the gift in Hangang and he went back to his house. Jinyoung did not open any light, so he let the dark taken him.

Jinyoung looked at his phone who was ringing non-stop, so he picked up when he saw Mark name.

“Jinyoungie! I’m in Seoul.” Mark cheerfully said.

Silent.

“Jinyoungie…” Mark called again this time it soft and worried.

Jinyoung felt the memories of getting hurt from Mark back when he was younger was combining with the new one.

“It hurt.” Jinyoung said before crying his heart out.

Mark looked at Jaebum and Jackson who was planning to bring Jinyoung out tonight.

“Jinyoung’s house, right now!” Mark said.

“Don’t cry please…I’m coming to you.” Mark begged and he could not help but wish nothing happen to Jinyoung.

Jinyoung bawling while his phone still stuck at his ear. Mark voiced who tried to calm him down is making he cried louder. Jinyoung heard the door opened and the light turn on.

“Baby…” Brian called. He had followed Jinyoung because he remember seeing that look before.

Jinyoung looked up but his heart felt nothing but pain.