Rumor

Rumor



Wonwoo quicken his steps. He just gets off from his work at the convenience store. He hates his job with all his heart but he still needs it to pay the rent. Food is not a problem because he originally doesn’t eat much.

 

He thinks he made a mistake by living in the city. Everything is expensive. Most of the money he earned is used to pay for the rent.

 

Wonwoo sighs. He needs to think of other alternative.

 

The road is dark. It's eerie. If he could choose another road, he will.

 

However, this is the only way to his flat.

 

Terrifying possibilities rushing into his head.

 

 

"Is that the police doing their daily patrol to catch the culprit?"

 

"Is the rumors about the serial killer is true?"

 

“Is his girlfriend really related to his death?”

 

 

He remembered seeing the newspaper, magazine, and news about the tragic incident. Such a pity a young successful man died at that age. He was tall, gorgeous, combined with a perfect charming attitude that surely swept all the fans away. Along with his incredible talent, his road as an actor is promising. That’s what the media says.

 

Wonwoo has never seen him before. He is unaware of all those celebrities gossip. However after his death, Wonwoo could see the news all over the place along with the man’s face on the front page.

 

After all, that man is in highest fame at this moment. So, of course the news about him being brutally killed is all over any medium possible.

 

 Wonwoo quickens his steps. He is beyond terrified.

 

 

“What will they do to him?”

 

“What if they kill him too?”

 

“Will his life ended just like that?”

 

 

No, they can't. He still has so much to do in his life.

 

 

 

It's not his fault that he was just thirsty and Kim Mingyu happened to be alone.

 

 

THE END

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Another short one. Get the story?