One shot

Firework

Jinyoung is preparing the process of recording once members have arrived to the studio. As for the schedule, he will monitor all the members. He is hoping to all of them will do some great job. Jinyoung is worried about Mark, his lover, so much. Because he is a talented rapper, so being a singer like him is so difficult, but he always pray that he will do a great job.

“Now, everyone, get out while I am preparing today. Let’s do best for recording. Shall we say together.”, Jinyoung suggested and Jaebum with the other members to say “G-O-T-7 jjai” toghether and get outside for waiting.

Jaebum saw Mark is sweating a lot, he come to his best friend and assure him. “Mark, are you okay, buddy?”

“I’m fine Jaebum ah, don’t care about me…”, Mark hold his hand to feel better.

“You will do your job well Mark huyng. Jinyoung always believe you cause he love you, fighting”, Jackson said to Mark and he nodded.

“Now everyone, we will start now. Bambam come here”, Jinyoung told Bambam, his beloved brother to come first.

“I’ll get some fresh air alone”, Mark said to the manager and she nodded.

 

Jinyoung is directing Yugyeom to finish his part so that he can go out and buy some food to eat for the member. When he finished all the members, he is going to find Mark huyng but he can’t see him nowhere makes Jinyoung worried so much about him.

“Hey, Jackson… Have you seen Mark huyng?”, Jinyoung aksed nervously

“He is going out somewhere I think. But he look so worried today, Jinyoung-ah”, Jackson said to him makes Jinyoung frowned.

“Why?”

“ He thinks that he won’t do well today. He scared that he will ruined everything and I think you…….”, not until Jackson let didn’t finish his word Jinyoung runs away leaving his best friend got stunned… “Hey…Jinyoung ah….wait….wait for me..….”

 

Jinyoung runs out of his the studio recording to find Mark. He asked other members but they have no idea where he gone and what did he do. Jinyoung feel so worried about him and pray for him didn’t get something hurt.

“Jinyoung-ah….”

Jinyoung turned around and he saw Mark is standing behind him. His face is feeling sad right now.

“Mark huyng…are you okay…”, Jinyoung came to him and careess his cheek..

“Baby….I…..I don’t think I can’t do well”, Mark sadly spoke and Jinyoung shakes his head.

“You can do it….”, Jinyoung hold his hand but Mark slowly put Jinyoung’s hand into his cheek.

“I….I don’t know….This mission is to difficult for me…I’m afraid that I will do the bad things to you and …I I will ruined everything..…I….”, Mark was about to say something else but he suddenly feel something soft on his lips.

Jinyoung kissed him.

Mark feel stunned in the kiss but he didn’t reject. They kissed for a long time with the pure love and soul. Mark feel his breath is only beating for Jinyoung at the moment he needs the time to cure everything and he was blessed to have him.

“Mark huyng.. look at me…”, Jinyoung whispered soflty to him. Mark look at his lover carefully and Jinyoung soflty dropped a kiss on top of Mark’s head.

“I believe you can do well….trust me…I’ll never leave you…Try it…I know this is hard to do this vocal things…and it’s difficult for you, but I’m sure that you will pass it…Fighting Mark huyng”, Jinyoung said again and kiss softly on Mark’s lips.

Mark nodded once again and he hold Jinyoung hand so tight.. “Thanks Jinyoung ah… I will do my best for the recording”, and smile at him.

Jinyoung giggled and he kiss on Mark’s cheek. “I love you, Mark huyng”

 “I love you too.”, Mark smiled then they hold hand together and get back to the recording room.

 

During getting some recording, Mark was told to correct the word in the song “jo” carefully and Jinyoung look at him with the eyes of love. He correct every words for Mark and always compliment him in the best way.

“Mark huyng…try singing this sentence…”.  멀리 같죠

Mark nodded and he singing again, with his whole heart and soul… After recording is done, Jinyoung clap his hand and say “It’s good” 3 times in English. Mark feels so happy and smile like a kid which earned both laughed from Jinyoung and his director. They both prayed for the best thing to them.

 

During 3 next days there is an interview, when Jinyoung was asked about the song “Firework” that he composed, a question is appeared on the screen makes him smiled. “Who do you think among 3 rappers is the best singer?”.

Jinyoung didn’t hestitate it, so he answer “Mark huyng is the best” and put the finger up on him, makes Mark really shy but his heart smiled a lot.

That night, after the interview, they both go out dating. Mark is hugging Jinyoung so tight and kiss slowly every inch of his face.

“Thank you, Jinyoung..”, Mark suddenly speak and Jinyoung turned to look at him..

Mark kiss on Jinyoung lips so long and pulled out and say “Thank you…for being my firework… I hope that this song will be my motivated to move on”, Mark hugged Jinyoung again and brushed his hair.

“Cause you’re like the firework Mark huyng…and I love my firework…”, Jinyoung said and hold Mark’s hand so tight made his heart shine like fire in his heart…

“I love you too, Jinyoung …”

THE END

27/10/2017