Jealousy - End

Jealousy

“If you keep looking at him like that, he will find you weird and leave.”

 

Woohyun snorts “like he would do that” and ignores Sungkyu. His eyes never leave that stranger, watching him trying to flirt with Soo in that long queue.

 

“Look!” Woohyun shouts, earning a hiss from Sungkyu to quiet down. Apparently, the random guy suddenly touches Myungsoo’s hair to restyle it upward rather than downward. “He’s touching him!”

 

“He’s not Woohyun” Sungkyu sighs. “He’s just…”

 

“Look! Myungsoo is smiling at him! Look!” Woohyun accidently squeezes Sungkyu’s arm way to hard that Sungkyu shouts at him to stop.

 

After he manages to pull Woohyun’s hand away, Sungkyu hisses. “He’s just being friendly. I would the same too if I were him. Don’t you see his hair! Its bad”

 

Woohyun scoffs. “Says the one who has parted hair before and decide to keep it” and when he turns his watch to Soo again he shouts. “Look! He’s doing it again!” 

 

Before Sungkyu manages to stop Woohyun from making more ruckus, Woohyun first flees himself and storms up to their direction, ignoring Sungkyu when he shouts “Woohyun, come back here!”

 

Sungkyu probably using his voice at a high pitch because suddenly Myungsoo’s focus is fully on him while Woohyun notices, that the random guy’s is solemnly on Soo.

 

“Hey what’s wro—“

 

Myungsoo’s words got caught when Woohyun suddenly invades his personal space, staying as close as he could, while rapping both arms secure on his waist.

 

“Hyun…”

 

Choosing not to reply, Woohyun snuggles closer and buries his face in Myungsoo’s shoulder, earning a small and innocent yelp from the younger. 

 

“What took you so long~ I miss you, love”

 

Woohyun turns his head a little to watch the stranger’s reaction and is very pleased when the guy seems uncomfortable and starting to back off.

 

“I think my friends are calling me” Woohyun hears him says. “I’d better be off. Bye. It was nice meeting you”

 

And before Myungsoo has the chance to reply, the guy scuffles away , without even looking back.

 

Woohyun smiles in victory and grins even more when Myungsoo wraps his arms on his rather slim waist.

 

“You better have a good explanation Hyun. You just lost me a good deal in modelling business”

 

Woohyun should feel guilty but instead he’s not. 

 

“No” 

 

“No?”

 

“No one…” Woohyun lifts his head, only to stare at the eyes that are straight staring him “…and I mean no one can look at you with that much adoration than me”

 

And with that, he kisses him on the lips, ignoring the complains from people that are queueing behind them that keep yelling them to move. 

 

Only then Myungsoo realizes where he was that he pushes Woohyun away and heads to the ticket counter in front of him.

 

“Three tickets please”

 

Woohyun smiles, feeling victorious. Never again he will lets some random guy flirts with his boyfriend.

 

And when he’s about to ask why Myungsoo suddenly giving him a sly smirk, Woohyun feels a hard hit on his head and he screams out loud, “Ow! What the hell”

 

He turns only to see Sungkyu holding three bags of popcorns, with same hand holding one plastic bag with three cokes. “Thanks for ditching me out” He sounds mad. “Next time, reminds me to reject your offer for joining movie night with the two of you”

 

Sungkyu goes to grab his ticket from Myungsoo’s hand, and pushes the two boxes to Woohyun while passing him inside. 

 

“He looks really mad” 

 

Woohyun smiles and put a good hold on the popcorns.

 

“Don’t worry. He’s just jealous. Sungyeol have been ignoring him for his drama” Woohyun says, looking at the back of Sungkyu’s figure entering the hall.

 

Myungsoo sighs. “Well, lets go. The movie is starting” Myungsoo reaches for Woohyun free hand and tugs him forward. “Come on love, you don’t wanna be late” Myungsoo teases.

 

Woohyun on the other hand, like the idea of using that nickname, maybe he can persuade Soo to use it more often. But probably later. After the movie ends. And probably after they make up for Sungkyu too.