A Bit of Peace (One Shot)

A Bit of Peace

 

A/N: Ok guys...here i am...xDD i usually don't read my story more than once (that is when i write it xD) so probably there will be a lot of mistakes, but if there are too many, tell me and i will pay more attention to that...is also a little bit short but i hope you will enjoy it anyways xD..mhm...what else? yeah, i'm not a good writer sooo please be nice..xD

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungkyu P.O.V

 

“Yah Sungkyu-Hyung please do something, Myungsoo stole my present!” Sungyeol’s screams can be heard even out of the door, but today i think that nobody care about that because probably they all are doing some noise, cause today is the Christmas Eve, but i care! And i care a lot! Yes exactly, today is the eve, and me and the other decided to spend the holidays togheter, we needed them, we didn’t have any break since the promotion of our first album. We didn’t stop for mounth, whit the debut in japa, the new album, the shows, we always had our schedule full of things to do and no time for a little break. But today luckyly, we have all the day free, and even tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, for almost a full week we don’t have anything to do, just a few apparence on some shows.

“Sungkyu-Hyuuunggg~ help meeeee!!” Sungyeol keep screaming at me like i could do something for him, i’m tired, no, saying tired isn’t enough, i’m totally exausted, me more than the other, like leader of the group, i had to work hard almost twice, i’m not saying that they can’t be tired, but just once, i say, just for a day can’t they solve their problem by themselves?

“yaah..Myungsoo don’be cildish, just give that damn present back to Sungyeol and cut it off, just end it!” i’m really trying to mask my tiredness, trying to look natural as always, strict and a little harsh like every day. But it’s not easy to command respect on people that have the same age as mine, so i have to be carefull on how i put myself without being too nice or tto srickt.

“Sungkyu-Hyung~…Sungkyu-Hyung~…Sungkyu-Hyung~…”

“what? What?...What do you want Sungjong-ah?” I don’t know yet how i can control myself amoung this kids in an adult body (well, Sungjong onestly is a kid in a kid body), the tingh that made me anger is that even if i’m not with them they can hundle very well with their problem, withot my help. Sungjong is even one of the smartiest here, but as soon as the see me they become to take advantage of that and they latch on me. Well, in a kind of way, i’m glad, that mean that they need me and they want me, but they absolutely overact.

“Hyung~ ‘sob sob’ I-I can’t find my teddy bear ‘soooob sooob’”

You’re joking right??? Just because he can’t find that damn (sorry teddy) fluffy toy he have to cry in that way?...can’t he looking for it pacefully without doing all those cries, and more important without me?!...and i bet that he left it in his bag that he use when we go in the practice room. Where he always leave it when he came to me crying like a baby, but i have to stay still. I take in a loooooooong breath and rubbing his hair, I smile at him the more sincerly i can, i’m a little bit angry but i still love all of them, and hey, how can someone not adore the cute Sungjong?

“Sungjonnie, did you try to look if is in your bag, the one you used for the practice?”

“No Hyung…’sob sob’ i’m going to check now” while he is talking he rub sweetly his eyes whit his palm trying to keep his tears inside. Damn, how can he be so cute even when he is crying? Aigoo, this kids are driving me insane, really!

“don’t worry, i bet that you will find it right there!”

“’sob’ thanks Hyung” and smiling he go toward his bag to rummage in it, leaving me finally alone and in peace. The first quite moment since month, i want to enjoi it, and that none dare to disturb m-

“Hyuuuuuuuung!!!! Hyuuuuuuuung!!!! Where are youuuu???” i knew it! I swear that i knew it! It was too soon to relax.

“Whaaaaaaaaat??...I’m in the livingroom, where else i could be??” I almost can’t do it, i can’t hold back everything, other 10 minute like that and i will lose my temper. I close my eyes hoping that when i open them i will find out that all was just a dream and that i’m alone here, but despite my strong wish, as soon as i open my eyes i find a sweat and upset Dongwoo that is running up and down trough the room screaming Howon’s name like an insane person.

“Ya Dongwoo-ah! What the hell are you doing, please could you stop yelling like that?”

“Hyung Hyung Hyuuuung…I can’t finde Hoya no where, i’ve look everywhere ma he isn’t there!...where is he???”

He is about to cry too, but unlike Sungjong tears didn’t suit Dongwoo’s eyes, he is always the happyest, every time you look at him you can see him smile like a fool, is hard seeing him cry, and when that happen is usually is involved Hoya too, I don’t think they are a couple, but just bestfriends, i think, but hey, is always allowed to happend something between them. Even if i doubt that, since they are the slowliest people i ever met when we speak about sentimental relationship.

“Dongwoo-ah, slow down!...he will be in the practice room as usual, you know better than me the is his way to relax, aish, i know that and you don’t?...and you dare call yourself his bestfriend!! Go, go that is better!” i wear one of my best smile hping he would undertand that i was just joking a little, and thankfully  the smiling Dongwoo is back, in a flash he grab his jacket and saying goodbay whit his hand he leave our flat. I hope to have some peace now.

“Hyuuuungg!!! Myungsoo doesn’t give me back my present!!!”

“hey Hyung, say to Sungyeol that now it’s my present!”

“Hyun Hyung Hyung!!! ‘sob sob’ i can’t find my bear again! I took out it from the bag and than i went in my room, but the bear was…gone ‘sob sob’”

I swer i can’t take it, it’s not possible, not even in my day off i can ask just one minut of quite? Is there someone that understand i need some peace too? And what can i do if Sungjong keeps losing his teddy or if Myungsso stole Sungyeol’s present?! Right when i was about to answer badly at all of them i feel a pair of strong harms behind surronding me by my waist and warm lips touching me smoothly leaving light kiss on the back of my neck and in that moment i remember of that one person that can really make me rest.

“keep calm Gyu, I take it now..” his voice keep echode in my ears despite he has already finish talking, his hot breath hit gently my neck’s soft skin again and again and i feel myself more and more relaxed, is one of  the best feeling i ever felt. His harms around my waist,  his lips that are touching my skin, and his breath on me.

“Guys drop out now! Sungjong for god’s sake just stop crying like a baby for that stupid bear and go find it by yourself! And Myungsoo how old are you? Give that thing back to Sungyeol and stop making all this noise!” Yaeh, i know that he sound angry and evil, but he absolutely isn’t, on the contrary he is one of the most kind and good person i know, just sometimes is his way to pretend respect, and i can tell that his way is much better than mine.

“aish, daddy is back and he’s going to take mommy away fron us!” Myungsoo wishper to the other two, but i hear thet very well. So they think at me like a mom? Do they just compare me whit a woman? Damn, i don’t know what make me angrier, seeing them don’t respecting me or that they look at me like a mother, a woman.

“ya..” i’m about to answer but the person behind me speaks first.

“yes, exactly, so now mom and dad have something to do then the first who bother us will sort it out whit me ok?!”

“Arasso Woohyun-appa!” they all anwer toghter like brothers that were answering obediently at their parents brusting into laughter soon after. Thing that don’t make me very happy, but i try to ignore them turning my body facing the only person i care now.

“well Gyu-mom…you’re tired, how about going to sleep now?...i’ll wake you up in a few hours…i can handle them while you’re sleeping, don’t worry” even when he speaks his smile is one of the most beatiful and bright on the whole world. Yeah, i notice that he just called me ‘Gyu-mom’ but after all, heard from him it’s not that bad, right?

“Woo…you too whit this mom story?...Do i look like a woman for you?” i pout at him, but i can no longer resist and instead of the pout my on my face there’s a bright smile, almost like his.

“Aish, you’re right, you don’t look like a woman at all” suddenly a feel a hand rubbing against that hint of abs i have, going up and down. I let out a little moan in pleasure, i missed those hands, his touch, his lips, everithing. “And this prove that” while he is saing that he keep me more and more. He almost reach the top of my pants.

That’s what i mean by relaxing day, a whole day with him, feeling his touch on me, his soft skin in contact whit mine, but the better things are his lips against mine. Slowly i bring my arms around his neck, we come closer. I run my hand trough his hair drawn him closer, i love his dark and smooth hair. My lips reach his and we finally kiss each other. Is a sweet kiss, i can barely feel his touch, but i like it. His hands are travelling slowly under my shirt, i fell his fingers touching my back. The kiss become more deeper and hotter, where obviously Woohyun dominate, even if sometimes i try to rexist, but his insistence is too much and he always end to be on top of me, it’s a little bit embarassing but i don’t care as long as i’m with him. His tongue is searching for an entrance and only when a moan escaped from my mouth he get it. He start to liking every inch of my mouth, I cant do anything but moan in the kiss, giving him more chance to stik his toungue deeper. Every time i kiss him butterflies start flying in my stomach, no matter how time it happen, it always make me the same effect. I can’t breath, i need some air, but i don’t want to break the kiss, i want it, i need it.

“heyyyy!!! Please get a room, you make me want to puke, really!”

“Aish…there are some poor innocent kids like me and Sungjong here, how can you do this in front of us, omma!”

“Yaaa…my innocent eyes…my innocence ruin by mommy and daddy…you don’t have to show us your intimacy waaaa!!!”

Ican’t believe it! They managed to ruin even a moment like this. I’m starting to think that they enjoy seeing me pissed.

“yah…Myungsoo go puke in the bathroom! Sungyeol, innocent kids? Where? I know what you and Myungsoo do, so shut up! And Sungjong, stop overeacting, it’s just a kiss!!” Woohyun anwered again befor me, avoidig a disaster. When i’m with him i can’t do anything but believe that i’m the most luky person on the earth because he is with me, and he his mine. Without saying a word Woohyun grab my waist hard drag me in our shared bedroom, well in the beginning it wasn’t our choise, but it end up to be useful in our case.

“i don’t like it, but you need some rest, you have to sleep a little and i don’t want to stress you more than you already are”

he is right, i have to sleep, but i want him more than everything, but he is damn right, it doesn’t matter what i want now, i just need some good sleep and fell in his embrace to get some rest.

“mmh…o-ok…” lightly, still holding me by my waist, he approach his bed and we laid on it together. I’m in his arms, i can feel the tiredness coming sooner than before and in about ten minute i fell asleep in his hug with my head lean on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hope it wasn't too much boring...xD so guys...did you like it?...i'm actually writing a sequel, but i have the writer's block and if you want i'll continue the sequel, but if you guys say that there is no need i will stop...xD oh, comment and correct my mistakes please i'll appreciate it =) thanks