1/1

Just Peachy

A/N: unedited. I'm sorry


Miran thinks her life might be cursed. Because this was just ridiculous. She barely got two hours of sleep last night thanks to Youngjae and Jaebum (those s) who thought yesterday was the perfect day to get jiggy with it while she tried to sleep (she and Youngjae will need to go over their roommate agreement again), her coffee place just happened to run out of her favorite brew (at 8 AM!) so she had to settle on the ty one from the coffee machine and just as she was about to take the first sip some jerk ran straight into her making her spill the hot liquid all over herself and regret spending that dollar.

 

"Sorry - oh it's you. You're out of bed before noon, four eyes? Am I missing something? Is today Opposite Day?"

 

Miran is 98% sure some witch with a lot of free time decided to randomly throw a spell and make her life a living hell. Because it couldn't be just any jerk, no sir, it had to be the king of jerks himself. Park Jinyoung is standing in front of her, looking not even a little sorry he might have given her a second degree burn. She can see his mouth moving and making noise and she is positive he's saying something she should be offended by. And yet she can't hear a thing he's saying. Her attention is completely on his lips. Since when did they look so soft? Was he using lip balm? He had to be. No way we're they that pink and pretty and puffy and oh god he hasn't shaved and it was doing things to her.

Miran closed her eyes to recollect herself. And then proceeded to do what any rational adult would do in her situation. She made a dash for it. her heel and ran in the opposite direction. In her book that's how one deals with one's problems. One sprints away from them.

Jinyoung stood there frozen mid sentence, not really sure what just happened. One moment he was trying to explain to her why her existence was problematic, the next he was staring at her bottom as she strutted away from him without a word. He was enjoying the view too much to be offended. And then he remembered he kinda spilled coffee all over her shirt making it see through just enough to reveal her beige bra. And how good it looked on her complexion. Jinyoung visibly shuddered at the thought and maybe drooled a bit. Just a bit.

"Whipped."

Jinyoung jumped up in fear as Jackson appeared out of thin air. "What?"

"You're whipped. Completely, utterly, blindly whipped for Miran. It's quite hilarious actually."

Jinyoung scoffed.

"I am not whipped. I don't even like her."

“Sure. And I’m the queen of England.”

“You better get going, your majesty. You’re late for class” Mark appeared and properly whacked Jackson over the head.

“Ouch! You better carry me there, peasant! I’m your ruler!”

“Yes, my queen” Mark simply obeyed and piggybacked his royal majesty before turning to Jinyoung. “You too, lover boy. She’s gone and you’re late. Move your .”

Jinyoung scoffed in disbelief.

“Why would I care about her leaving? Not like she means something to me, anyway” he quickly walked by the odd pair.

Mark and Jackson shared a look. “Right. I wonder what’s it like living in denial for years.”

“Must be tough” Mark sighed. “Remind me, why haven’t we locked them in a room already? I’m getting impatient.”

“Yeah, we might need to do that soon. The amount of cold showers Jinyoung’s been taking is inhuman” Jackson squiggled on Mark’s back making himself comfy.

“Enough, queen’s tired. Carry me more.”

Mark simply chuckled, “sure your royal highness”.

*

Miran was sulking on the couch in her dirty shirt. Jaebum was eating his cereal and watching her with the biggest -eating grin on his face. Youngjae was doing something in the kitchen and singing. It would've been a homey atmosphere if not for the murderous aura Miran was emitting.

"I hate him. I hate him so much. Why does he even exist? It's like his whole purpose is to torture me."

"Miran honey, stop frowning, you'll get wrinkles" Youngjae helpfully yelled from the kitchen. Jaebum smartly covered his laugh with a cough. And Miran continued her little rant.

"No. It's so unfair. I mean who does he think he is, with his snarky remarks and pouty lips and perfect boring hair and his grampa clothes and-"

"Oh my. You think he's hot" Youngjae suddenly appeared. He too was smiling a bit too wide, much like his boyfriend.

"NO. Yes. No. I don't know, ok?! He's so frustrating, damn it! As soon as he opens his mouth I just wanna punch him in the face! That can't be normal."

"You like my best friend. This is the best thing ever" if she didn't know him, she would've thought Jaebum giggled. But Jaebum was a chic man. He never giggled.

Miran scoffed. "I never said that. We can't even stay in one room without attempting to murder each other."

"Acceptance is the first step, honey. Just stop running and go with the flow~" Youngjae choreographed a little wave before exchanging a knowing look with his boyfriend. Jaebum could only smirk in return. This was good.

"Did you know Jinyoung was an guy? Would have never guessed it."

"Jaebum, if you don't stop talking I will hurt you."

"Miran, baby, you have nothing to worry about. Your and are both big. You're pretty much set." Youngjae casually added walking over to Jaebum.

Miran growled and pounced on Youngjae. "I know you're my best friend and I love you but I'm going to murder you now. Jaebum, say goodbye to your boyfriend. His tyranny ends today."

Jaebum had the audacity to smile fondly at his lover and his best friend. Youngjae was full on giggling. "You know there's only one solution to all your problems, right? You and Jinyoung need to get laid. Like right now. Yesterday. Seriously, people are already placing bets."

Miran let out something between a gasp,cry and a whimper.

her life, seriously.

Because in all this mess she realized that yes, as much as she despised him she also found Jinyoung to be very attractive. Like to the point of drooling attractive. And them hating each other did nothing to help the situation. So Miran was feeling a bit miserable. Sue her.

“I’m going to go change” she got up and marched to her room with teary eyes.

Youngjae plopped on Jaebum’s lap, his boyfriend readily wrapping his arms around him.

“Why, just why do they have to be so dense? I’m going to kill Jinyoung, I hate seeing her like this.”

“I think he’s beating himself up enough already, sunshine.”

“I don’t get it, how can two people be so smart yet so stupid at the same time?! I swear if they don’t do something about it soon I’ll smash their faces together until they kiss and make babies” Youngjae huffed making Jaebum smile and cuddle him closer.

“Don’t worry, they’ll be doing that on their own soon enough. I’m sure.”

*

Miran sighed in her chair again. Next to her at their table Jackson was quite violently tapping Bambam’s and Yugyeom’s shoulders, trying to focus their attention on whatever Miran was staring at. Or who she was staring at, to be more precise. Few tables from them Mark and Jinyoung seemed to be in full studying mode, completely unaware of their surroundings.

Or at least Jinyoung was, since Jackson did his best to make Mark notice them, waving at him quite furiously, fingers pointing between Miran and Jinyoung.

And Mark did notice the way Miran was dreamily staring at his completely oblivious friend and smiled to himself. Turns out Jinyoung wasn’t the only whipped one here. Not like they didn’t know that before, but it’s nice to be reminded here and there. He looked over to his friend who was buried in his notes and shook his head.

Across from them Miran sighed quite loudly making Jackson and Bambam turn to look at her. “So unfair. The man is on legs. I can’t do this anymore” Miran whispered, still in trance. Being in the library, naturally they all heard her. There was no need to ask who she was talking about. Even Yugyeom turned to look at her in shock. Bambam choked and Jackson looked like Christmas came early to him.

“He – he’s wearing a sweater over a dress shirt. Noona, he looks like a dad” Yugyeom tried to talk some sense into her. But she was long gone. Completely focused on her target, she unconsciously bit her lower lip. Yugyeom looked totally scandalized and Bambam couldn’t hold his laughter in if he tried. And that had Miran startled from her trance.

“Oh my god” she was blushing a furious red. “Oh my god. I have to go” she quickly took her stuff and ran out of the library, making a few heads turn to look at her. Jinyoung’s included.

He finally lifted his head from his papers to spot Yugyeom looking scarred for life and Bambam and Jackson with tears in their eyes and huge, blinding smiles, looking not very sane. As Jackson looked at him and giggled he simply turned back to his work. He didn’t even want to know.

*

When Miran stepped into her apartment she did not expect to find her roommate and his boyfriend violently making out on the kitchen counter. To be honest she should have expected it, but given her current state she could be forgiven.

“Gross, Youngjae. We eat there.” That finally got them to notice her. Jaebum at least had enough shame to hide his face in his boyfriend’s shoulder. Youngjae didn’t, turning around to greet her with a huge smile before noticing the state she was in.

Her hair was a complete mess, clothes all shriveled up, her face was red and there was a crazy glint to her eyes.

“Miran honey, are you okay? You look like you’ve seen a dead person” Youngjae was growing concerned for his best friend. She just waved her hand.

“Me? I’m peachy. Juuuuust peachy” by now even Jaebum was getting worried. “Speaking of, Jaebum, I also seem to be attracted to nice asses” she giggled then hiccupped. Jaebum’s eyes were wide open, not sure what was coming.

“Because just a while ago I realized I was in love with Park Jinyoung. I am in love with Park Jinyoung” if she saw Jaebum’s little fistbump in the air she ignored it, “and I also might have said it out loud in a library full of people. Few of those people include Jackson, Bambam and Yugy. Oh, and Mark and Jinyoung also.” She hiccupped, making her glasses fall on the tip of her nose. The pair in front of her seemed torn between wanting to scream in happiness and celebrate, or just tucking her in bed between them to cuddle her to death. Or at least until she felt better since she was currently having a mental breakdown.

“So!” she suddenly yelled, making them jump in surprise, “I’m gonna go to my room now to scream in my pillow, cry for a bit and maybe jump out of my window. Haven’t decided yet. Also, I would appreciate it if I could be left alone for the next while.”

And then she was gone to her room, locking the door behind her, leaving the two boys in shock and silence. Youngjae was the first to recover. “I’m going to kill him” he was already grabbing his jacket and keys before Jaebum leaped to stop him.

“Woah, woah, there we don’t even know what happened. Calm down a bit.”

“CALM DOWN? Jaebum did you see her?! I don’t know if I want to hug them for finally making progress and admitting to their feelings, or beat their asses since they can’t even do that right!”

“Come here” Jaebum took his jacket as well, “we’re going to that damn library.”

*

When they got there they found a very pale Yugyeom and a very happy Jackson and Bambam. Jinyoung watched them from his spot, kind of curious about what they were talking about since they kept glancing at his direction. He soon saw Jaebum and Youngjae began to smile at something Bambam was saying, wider and wider until they looked simply creepy. He turned to Mark concerned, only to find him sporting a quite similar smile on his face. Jinyoung raised his eyebrows “Do I even want to know?”

In return, Mark only smiled a bit wider. Turns out, everyone but Jinyoung heard Miran’s little confession, Mark included. That was the first time any of them witnessed Miran being vocal about her feelings for Jinyoung. And hearing her say he was ‘ on legs’, as weird as it sounds, made them happy. Even Yugyeom, no matter how traumatized he was. Deep down he was happy.

“Oh, it’s nothing. Just thinking ‘bout Miran, I guess.”

That got Jinyoung’s attention a bit too quickly to be subtle. “What? About Four eyes? Why?”

Mark sniggered. Trust Park Jinyoung to completely misunderstand anything remotely related to Miran and still get jealous for no reason. By now he was full on glaring, not amused by the smile on his friend’s face.

“Just ‘cause. Forget about it” Mark was still smiling.

*

Jinyoung didn’t forget about it. Not like he didn’t want to, he did, he just couldn’t. And to make things worse Miran was avoiding him. That has been going on for about two weeks now and Jinyoung was slowly losing it. Every time she saw him she would freeze before running off in a different direction, not even trying to be subtle and it was driving him crazy. He tried to be cool about it at first, acting like he didn’t care, but he did damn it, and he just wanted her talking to him again. He didn’t care if she screamed, cursed or whispered, he just wanted her near him again.

But she was avoiding him like the plague. And he couldn’t even figure out why. So he was grumpy. Or grumpier than usual, to say the least.

Everyone else noticed it as well, as two of them weren’t exactly subtle. At first they thought it was funny, how Miran would blush whenever she even glanced at his direction, or how worked up Jinyoung was over her not talking to him. But soon enough they all got tired of it, as their little misunderstanding started affecting their friend group.

So on the 16th day of Miran-avoiding-Jinyoung-saga, when she entered the cafeteria and then immediately exited upon seeing Jinyoung in line, the rest of them groaned loudly at their table.

“Why, just why can’t they get married or something already and let me live in peace?” Yugyeom cried and the rest couldn’t help but hum in approval.

“I’ll even sew the damn dress myself for free” Bambam offered.

“I’ll tailor his suit” Jaebum supplied.

“I’ll buy the flowers” Youngjae added.

And when Mark whispered “I’ll be the best goddamn flower girl anyone has ever seen” they’ve all fallen into a fit of silent, painful laughter and that’s how Jinyoung found them when he finally joined their table. And when he was about to ask them what was wrong, he saw Jackson wiping his tears with a used napkin. He then decided to ignore them and started eating. He didn’t want to know.

*

On the 19th day of the unfortunate saga hit the fan. Miran was turning into a professional athlete by now, sprinting at an impressive speed away from her happiness (as Jackson likes to put it) and Jinyoung was on the brink of losing his mind.

And then he lost it. And all it took was three beer cans, a set of (best) friends (ever) and almost a month of the love of his life running away from him (again, as Jackson likes to put it) for him to finally admit to his feelings.

After finishing the third can and crushing it in his hands, Jinyoung turned to the first person (which was Yugyeom, that poor soul) and started pouring his heart out.

“Why won’t she talk to me? Why? What did I do? Does she hate me that much that she can’t even look at me? So unfair. When I look at her all the time. All. The. Time. She doesn’t know. I notice every single ing detail about her, and she runs. Even her short little legs an her cute when she’s sprinting” he was suddenly giggling.

Yugyeom was frozen stiff, not sure how to handle the situation. Youngjae and Bambam being good friends they were, began filming his little breakdown. You know, for science. Jaebum and Mark looked like proud dads and Jackson was trying his damn hardest not to laugh. But Jinyoung wasn’t done yet.

“Did you see how pretty she is? Preeeetty. Pretty glasses, pretty nose, pretty lips” he then his own lips to somehow prove his point (?) and continued “and she’s curvy, god, and I hate it when other guys notice it, hell even when girls notice it. Remember that girl Byul, she couldn’t stop touching my Four eyes, I hated her so much.”

Jackson and Youngjae had tears in their eyes. “You were jealous of a girl, Jinyoung?”

“Yes” Jinyoung growled, shame completely forgotten, “yes. Why is she letting everybody touch her. Mine. All mine. So stupid. Mine” he slurred before passing out on Yugyeom’s shoulder. Poor boy didn’t know what to do, since Jinyoung was still in his sleep mumbling some very indecent things he would do to Miran. Yugyeom was scarred for life, he decided.

And then to make things worse, Youngjae announced (after he was done recording and wiping his tears) that he was “sending this vid to Nari. She must see this, she’ll flip.”

The little blood Yugyeom had in his face was gone. “No, please, no. She’ll come right over, no.” But it was too late.

Nari, or Nars as Jaebum liked to call her, was Miran’s younger sister, loud, curvy, brutally honest and completely unapologetic about it. She was also crushing on Yugy, which she had no problem letting him know as soon as she was sure about it. Her exact words to him a year ago when she saw him dance in a competition were: “You, tall one. You’re adorable. You’re also y as hell. I like you. Fix it.” Mark still has a video of said confession on his phone, for sad days as he says. Yugyeom was so shocked he forgot how to breathe. Miran was dying of laughter on the side, as was everyone else near them.

Since that day, Yugyeom was pretty much terrified of Nari, or of what she did to him. He thanked the heavens she was in a different uni, or he would’ve been dead from heart failure long ago. But Yugyeom knew Nari and he knew if she saw that video, she would be here by tomorrow, school be damned, that’s how much she cared about her sister (and her future brother in law, as she liked to call Jinyoung). So he was opposing greatly.

Youngjae knew this and he knew Yugyeom, which is exactly why he send it right away. “Listen, that girl adores you in her own stupid way, so when she gets here you’ll either accept her feelings or reject them. She hasn’t even been on a date since she confessed to you. She deserves to know where she stands”

Yugyeom was speechless as Jinyoung drooled on his shoulder.

“Well, do you want to date her?” Mark finally broke the silence. Yugyeom sighed.

“She’ll be the death of me, I swear. How am I good enough for someone like Nari? You saw me, I can’t even speak when she’s near and my heart feels like it’s going to burst”

Jaebum had real tears in his eyes. “You giant, you. How dare you make me emotional. Tomorrow when she gets here, and she will, tell her exactly what you just said now.” Jackson and Bambam also nodded with teary eyes. Just then Youngjae’s phone buzzed. He checked it, smiled and showed it to everyone.

-I’ll be there first thing tomorrow. They need help. Tell Yugy to prepare himself!-

Suddenly Jinyoung shifted on Yugyeom’s shoulder before mumbling “Miran all mines” and dozing right off.

Yugyeom groaned as the rest of them laughed. What has his life come to?

*

Next morning Jinyoung woke up with the biggest headache. Rolling over to find his phone he saw tons of messages from his friends and a video sent from Bambam. Curiosity got the best of him and he opened it, regretting it immediately. There he was, in last night’s clothes, drunk and professing his love for Miran and things he would do to her. He let out a cry of mortification and buried his head in the sheets.

“! Why are you so stupid, whyyyyy” he was tossing around, trying to erase everything from his memory, but to no avail. When he finally exited his room, he saw Jaebum looking smug as , drinking his coffee with a knowing smirk.

“Morni-“

“Don’t say a word, Im Jaebum. I hate you all. I hate the world.”

“Why though? You only said what we all knew for the past three years. Now you only gotta say it to her” Jinyoung repeatedly slamed his head on the fridge’s door, mortified.

“Why didn’t you stop me, why? You should’ve taped my mouth or something, you sad exuse of a best friend.”

Jaebum just shrugged, not offended in the least. “You know it was only a matter of time, man. Also Nari saw the video. She’ll be here by noon, we’re throwing her a welcoming party here, just so you know. Miran’ll be here as well, duh. I suggest you take your chance” he took a sip.

“WHAT? Why here? I am a dead man, Jaebum. She’ll kill me. She hates me, man. She has been avoiding me for like a month now. She hates me.”

Jaebum began to feel sorry for his smart yet stupid best friend. “Don’t be so sure, you sap. Try and be nice to her for once, see how that’ll work. Also Yugyeom confessed as well last night, so I expect two new couples by this evening, or I swear on Youngjae’s adorable cheeks I’ll kill you before she gets the chance. Go now, shower, eat, dress nicely, read a book or something, I don’t know. Just be ready when they get here, Yugy’s picking Nars up.”

Jinyoung wanted the ground to swallow him whole.

*

Miran wanted the ground to swallow her up. She was tricked by her best friend and roommate Youngjae, her own sister and her now boyfriend Yugyeom to go to Jaebum’s place and now she found herself in an intense stare down with the subject of her dreams and nightmares. Jinyoung was looking at her like he wanted to eat her up and she slowly started moving towards the door, only to realize Mark locked it and put the key in his pocket.

Well .

When she woke up today, she was expecting another day of running away from her feelings until they disappeared. What she didn’t expect was Yugyeom standing in her kitchen with flowers, looking absolutely mortified, before telling her that Nari was coming today and that he wanted to finally ask her out properly. Miran almost melted to the floor, he was so squishy and cute and caring. She pulled him in a hug wordlessly, crying, and wished him luck with ‘that little monster’.

And when the new couple walked into the apartment an hour later holding hands, Nari looking blissed out with a bouquet of flowers and Yugy all blushy with a few obvious kiss marks over his face and neck, Miran and Youngjae screamed in delight and squished the life out of their two babies.

Youngjae wailed about how he must show them to Jaebum and that’s how Miran found herself being dragged to Jaebum and Jinyoung’s place before she could realize what was going on.

Jinyoung felt short out of breath when he saw her. He was happy to see Yugy all blissed out but once she was in his vision, he forgot about everything else. After realizing he might have creeped her out (when Bambam helpfully whispered ‘dude, you’re staring’ to him), he quickly turned away, busying himself with drinks and trying to calm down. He was never this nervous to be around her, it just felt natural. But now his hands felt clammy and he was desperately trying to figure out what the was wrong with him.

They managed to avoid each other pretty well, seeing how most of the attention was on the new couple. However, somehow they found themselves on different ends of the same sofa and before they realized it they were left alone, everyone else suddenly having found the most interesting thing in Jaebum’s room.

They sighed when they realized the little ers they called friends bailed on them. And then nervousness took over. At least it did for Miran, Jinyoung just looked done with this whole entire thing.

“You’ve been avoiding me” he broke the silence first, looking at her.

“No, I haven’t” she didn’t dare to look at him, afraid she would just spill all her feelings right out in the open.

“Yes, you have, for 20 days now. I counted” he sighed, “Why do you hate me so much, Miran?”

She snapped her head to look at him, not believing his words.

“Me? Hate you? You hate me, Jinyoung. You despise me, be honest.”

He scoffed in disbelief. Only she could rile him up like that. He turned completely to her. “Are you serious right now? You run out of the room every time you even spot me there!”

“That’s because you don’t want me to be near you! You clearly find me revolting, admit it” she was also fired up, getting closer and closer to him.

“Why would I do that when you’re the most attractive person I’ve ever met!” Jinyoung was beyond furious. Some nerve she had saying those things when for the past three years he’d taken so many cold showers every damn time she put on a tighter fitting shirt or pants. The nerve. He was pissed.

Miran was livid. How dare he accuse her when she’s been dealing with those damn feelings for his beautiful self for three years now.

They were so close by now, their noses were touching. Both of them still too furious to notice.

“Oh yeah? Well, explain it to me then why I only had you on my mind since we met and when I realized I loved you I had to run away from you to try and get over it, you idiot!!”

A soft gasp was heard from the hallway, but neither of them noticed. As it turns out all of their friends decided this was too good to miss out on and hid in the hallway to eavesdrop on the pair. Mark quickly covered Jackson’s mouth with his hand. The two still didn’t notice.

“So you love me? Prove it then, show me. Show me I haven’t been alone in this for-“ he was cut off when she pounced on him to connect their lips. It took him no time to respond, her legs wrapping around him, his hands full on her . The kiss was, true to them, a mess and yet perfect. Violent, all tongue and teeth as they battled for dominance, pouring all of their frustrations, feelings, needs into that one kiss. Collective gasps were heard from the hallway, yet they still didn’t hear anything too absorbed into each other.

When they finally pulled away, breathing heavily, eyes closed in bliss, Jinyoung managed to whisper a quiet ‘I love you’, only for her to hear. And she did, connecting their lips once again, more gently and with such passion he felt his insides twirl and blood rush down south.

“My place, now. And I’ll prove to you just how serious I am, Jinyoung”. Hearing his name in her wrecked voice had him groaning as he picked her up and straight up broke the door with his foot, trying to get them out of there as soon as possible. His name on her lips was something he would never get tired of, he knew. He would make her scream out his name tonight, if it were the last thing he’d do.

*

Back at Jaebum’s place, seven slightly traumatized heads appeared to scan the living room after the couple had made their exit.

“Oh ” Nari and Youngjae giggled, “he broke the door. She’s in for a wild night I tell ya”

Jaebum groaned loudly. “I tell him to calmly talk to her and he goes all wild and breaks the ing door. He’s paying for it, I don’t care. Youngjae, cuddle me, I need you” Youngjae was more than happy to oblige.

“They’ll probably wreck your entire place, you know that right?” Mark looked at Youngjae.

“Yeah, three years of , yikes, now that it finally came to this point of no return we better expect some damage” Bambam helpfully added.

“So what? They’ll break the bed first probably. I’m sure they’ll pay for everything afterwards” Nari shrugged before turning to Yugyeom. “Yugy, I feel quite motivated, wanna help?” she looked at him with the most innocent expression, making the blood in Yugyeom’s body rush to all kinds of different places. He squeezed out a silent ‘good night’ before grabbing her hand and dragging her behind him.

Jackson looked so proud and touched it was ridiculous. Jaebum wasn’t far behind him. “Look at my babies. They’ve grown, leaving the nest, falling in love” a single tear falling from his eye. Mark was not impressed. “Come on, time for bed. We’re leaving. Report the damage first thing in the morning. Night, love birds”

Jaebum and Youngjae waved at the leaving backs of their three remaining babies. “You know what we should do?” Youngjae asked and Jaebum hummed. “We should get them a big ‘Congratulations on the ’ cake first thing in the morning.” Jaebum snorted but still agreed.

“I guess congratulations are in order.”

*

They’d broken the bed. BUT it was only because it was old and wobbly anyways. Nothing to do with all the hours of late last night and their activities. Absolutely nothing. Or the repeat of said activities next morning. Or in the shower (well that certainly didn’t break the bed).

Miran never felt so happy. She was bruised and wrecked, with pinkish-purple marks pretty much all over her body, she could barely walk and she could already feel her wallet emptying out on new furniture. She was smiling so wide it hurt. Nothing seemed to matter when she woke up in Jinyoungs arms, or when he carried her into shower where she got to admire all the marks she left on him as well (quite a few). Or when he helped her out of said shower, or when he helped her dress, whispering dirtiest and purest things in her ears at the same time, or when he carried her out in the living room to find the entire battalion of their friends and her sister waiting for them with the most ridiculous cake she’d ever seen.

Looking over at Nari and Yugyeom cuddled up, Youngjae on Jaebums lap, Jackson forcing cake down Bam’s throat she felt so full of love she almost burst. And when Jinyoung quietly scooped her into his arms again, demanding to be fed and fixing her glasses on her nose in the process, she wished that moment lasted forever.

Until he got cake on her glasses, Nari started straddling Yugyeom, Bambam was choking, and Jaebum demanded cash from Jinyoung for the broken door and causing a trauma with what they did last night. Mark sat still and unbothered, enjoying his cake. Everything was a mess.

She loved it.