Rendez-vous

Rendez-vous

First date

Eunha looked at her watch, she was just on time, it was the first time she used a dating app to meet someone. To be honest Eunha never liked those dating websites or apps, she was more into fate and destiny, like meeting someone while doing shopping or bumping into a really pretty girl at the train station. Eunha was a romantic girl, and she never thought she would use this app one day but here she was, lonely and desperate for love.

The girl she was seeing today for a dinner seemed really sweet and nice, they texted for some days before deciding to meet. Yuju’s profile attracted Eunha immediately, both of them liked music and romantic movies. Yuju liked shopping and other place Eunha liked too. They both really liked to sing and Eunha could feel they would get along pretty well.

As Eunha entered the restaurant, Yuju was already there and waved to her. Eunha blushed as Yuju stood up to give her a quick hug. “You look nice.” smiled Yuju. “I’m very happy you agree to meet me.” said the girl.

Eunha smiled seeing Yuju, she was tall, she had long legs that she showed with her dark blue, short and tight dress, the dress had long sleeves that fitted Yuju’s firm arm perfectly, the tall girl was very y with this dress, she really was Eunha’s type, tall girls were all Eunha’s type. They sat and started talking till the waitress bring them the menu. Yuju seemed lost in her thoughts as she read the menu and Eunha giggled.

“What’s so passionate about the food?” asked Eunha hoping to find out what was going on in the girl’s head right now. Yuju seemed so calm and elegant it really intrigued Eunha, she wanted to know more about the girl.

Yuju looked up at Eunha. “It’s just the sparkling water.” said Yuju putting the menu down on the table. “I don’t know who came up with the idea of bubbles in water, it’s so disgusting, like why would you want water like that?” asked Yuju seriously.

Eunha smiled. “Well someone who likes soda maybe.” she answered and Yuju shook her shoulders.

“Yeah probably.” said Yuju taking her glass of water but failed and made it fall on the table. Eunha quickly grabbed her napkins and put it on the water before it spread all on the table. “I’m sorry…” said Yuju embarrassed. “I will ask for something to clean.” she said standing up and bumping her knee in the table. “Ouch.”

Eunha giggled. “Don’t move, I will take care of this.” smiled Eunha. “You didn’t say on you profile that you’re very clumsy.” joked Eunha to make Yuju relax, it was clear the girl was nervous.

“Yeah I have to keep some mystery…” joked back Yuju as the waitress approached the table. Seeing the mess the woman took the couple to another table. They choose their food and started talking again.

Eunha smiled at Yuju. “No need to be nervous we’re just enjoying a dinner together.” said Eunha with a reassuring tone.

“I know.” said Yuju. “I’m always clumsy and it get worst on first date…” she explained.

“You’re always clumsy?” asked Eunha curious.

Yuju nodded. “Yeah once I broke my finger while trying to turn off the air conditioner…” she explained rolling her eyes at her own story and Eunha laughed. Yuju was a sweet girl, she had her own personality, she was different and very clumsy. “You must think I’m a weirdo?” asked suddenly Yuju.

Eunha shook her head. “No, you’re not.” smiled Eunha putting her hand on Yuju’s one but the girl took it away quickly and ended up hitting the waitress that was arriving with their plates. One of them fell on the floor.

“I’m so sorry…” said Yuju standing up and helping the waitress. She put Eunha’s plate on the table and helped clean the other plate that was on the floor.

“It’s okay.” said the waitress wanting to reassure Yuju. “Those accident happen all the time.” Yuju nodded and sat back as the waitress walked away. Yuju sighed and put her head on her hands.

Eunha tilted her head and looked at her. “Yuju, let’s share my food.” proposed Eunha nicely. Yuju looked up at her and smiled a bit.

“You’re not scared I put food all over your clothes? I’m a real catastrophe tonight….” said Yuju sincerely and Eunha shook her head while smiling.

“This won’t kill me.” smiled the short girl and Yuju smiled back at her.

The more they talked the more Eunha realised they had things in common but Yuju personality wasn’t matching hers. The girl was so energetic and original. Eunha wasn’t sure she could handle a girl like Yuju.

At the end of the dinner, Yuju insisted to pay, she knew she messed everything up with her clumsiness and hoped Eunha wouldn’t totally regret this dinner if at least Yuju payed. The waitress arrived with the check, and Yuju opened her bag, she frowned as she looked inside, she took out most of her belongings, but couldn’t find her wallet.

Eunha shook her head but smiled, she took out her vallet and gave the waitress her credit card. The waitress smiled and took it before walking away.

“Thank you Eunha…” said Yuju shyly. “I guess it will be the first and last date for us?” she asked and Eunha sighed. Yuju nodded and looked down. “You know I would really like to see you again, because I think we could be good friends.” explained Yuju. “To be honest I didn’t feel the sparkle but I kinda like you.” she added and Eunha smiled.

“I totally agree with you and you really need a friend to help you find a girl seeing how clumsy you are by yourself!” joked Eunha making Yuju laugh.

“I spend a really good night with you.” said Yuju honestly. “I wish you will find the one.” she continued with a wink before standing up and bumping into the waitress again that was bringing Eunha her credit card back. “Oh sorry.” bowed Yuju again to the poor waitress.

Eunha giggled. “Thank you.” she said to the waitress before taking Yuju’s arm. “Let’s get out of here before you hurt that waitress again.” laughed Eunha leaving a good tip for the waitress on the table then she dragging Yuju out of the restaurant. They talked a little more and finally went separate ways to go to their respective houses.

Eunha prepared for bed and thought about her date, it wasn’t that bad for a first date with this app. She made a friend at least, Yuju wasn’t the one but she was a great girl and Eunha really didn’t regret going out with her that night.

It was with a smile that Eunha fell asleep that night.


Second date

Eunha was late, she started to run and finally arrived. She looked quickly around and spotted the restaurant Sinb talked about. It was two weeks after her first date with Yuju and Eunha exchanged messages with Sinb since a week now, and the girl decided to invite her in this very fancy french restaurant.

As she looked around, Eunha was surprised, nobody ever invited her in a classy place like that before. Eunha checked herself in the window on a shop beside the restaurant and smiled. She entered, Sinb must be already waiting for her, no need to make the girl wait more time.

It was crowded, Eunha looked around trying to find Sinb, she had seen many pictures of the girl on the dating app, it would be easy to find her, Sinb was a beautiful girl, breathtaking even. Eunha still couldn't believe a girl like Sinb would invite her out one day.

Eunha find the hostess and introduced her, but she learned that Sinb wasn’t here yet, someone took Eunha to their table and just as she sat Sinb entered the restaurant. She was in a black dress that showed her shoulders, the dress was long till the girl’s knees and was tight. Sinb had a very great body, Eunha blushed as Sinb walked to her.

“Hey, you’re very beautiful.” said Eunha standing up to give Sinb a quick hello hug.

Sinb smiled. “Thank you, you look very good yourself.” answered Sinb as she sat down. She looked around and snapped her fingers, getting the attention of the waitress that greeted them politely and gave them the menu. “We will have one of your best bottle of wine.” said Sinb. “And I will take a salad.” she said to the waitress before giving her the menu back.

Eunha was still reading the menu, there were so many plates, she didn’t even know what these plates were because the fancy french names weren’t helping her imagining anything. Eunha closed the menu and smiled awkwardly at Sinb before looking at the waitress. “I will take the same than her.” she said and the waitress nodded.

The wine arrived and two glasses were poured for them. Sinb took a sip and nodded. Eunha tried it even if the wasn’t really into wine. Eunha wasn’t that much into alcohol, and rarely drank except for big occasions.

Sinb was staring at her. “So how do you find this, it’s one of my favorite.” explained the girl and Eunha nodded again.

“It’s good.” she said not knowing the difference between this wine and another since she almost never drank wine. “You came here often?” asked Eunha looking around, this restaurant was really nice.

“Let’s say I came time to time.” said Sinb her gaze still on Eunha who blushed when she saw Sinb staring her her chest. “I’m not disappointed with you Eunha.” started Sinb and Eunha looked at the girl a little confused. “Last time I had a date like this, the girl used a fake profile picture and she wasn’t as pretty as she let me think.” explained Sinb. “And she was so boring that I faked a phone call to end the date earlier.” she confessed. “But you really caught my eyes, I like girls that have some curves like you.”

Eunha blushed as she looked at Sinb with wide eyes. The girl was very direct. “Thank you…” shyly said Eunha and Sinb smirked.

“Shy and innocent I guess I find a good one.” said Sinb laughing. “So tell me Eunha what you’re looking for in a girl?” asked Sinb taking another sip of her wine. Eunha swallowed hard, Sinb was so relaxed and seemed so confidant. It was something Eunha liked but it made her quite impressed right now and the short girl couldn’t relax under Sinb’s intense gaze.

“I’m looking for a stable and loving relationship.” said Eunha smiling. “I stayed three years with my last partner before finding out she was cheating on me…” explained the short girl sadly. “So I’m looking for an honest girl who I can trust and that would love me as much as I love her.” Sinb nodded at her. “But I guess that’s what everyone want right?”

“Yeah more or less.” smiled Sinb.

Eunha tried to relax and took another sip of her wine too but it really tasted awful and that was why she never drank wine, Eunha really disliked wine. “What about you Sinb, what are you looking in a girl?” asked Eunha wanting to know more about Sinb.

Sinb smiled. “Well like all girls I want to be loved and cherished. I like to be treated like a princess, to feel like the most important girl in the world. I need passion and affection. I like spontaneous and brave girls.” explained Sinb and Eunha nodded. She wasn’t really spontaneous. “A girl that would drop everything and tell me we would drive all night to some places just for fun.” continued Sinb with a small smile.

“Don’t you find that a little crazy?” asked Eunha and Sinb giggled.

“Totally crazy but what’s life without some craziness? I get easily bored, I need someone that can challenge me everyday you see.” explained Sinb sincerely. “Try new things, go to many different places…” added Sinb before looking at Eunha straight in the eyes. “I don’t want a boring relationship.”

Eunha nodded. “I see, well I’m never bored, and when I do, I just go sleep!” said the short girl laughing and Sinb smiled at her.

Their salads arrived and Sinb made a face. “Eunha what about we left this place and find ourselves some burgers?” asked Sinb very seriously and Eunha wasn’t sure if the girl was sincere or not.

“But our food just arrived…” said Eunha unsure about what to do.

Sinb giggled. “I know and their salads aren’t that good. I don’t really like french food except for their wine.” she confessed and Eunha looked down at the salad with a confused look. “Follow me.” just said Sinb standing up and Eunha shyly followed her. Sinb went to the counter and payed for the wine and the salad then they went out and Eunha shyly followed Sinb in silence.

“Where are we going?” asked Eunha more and more insecure about this date. “You’re not going to murder me right?” she asked scared and Sinb laughed.

“No I won’t murder such a cute girl.” she winked as they stopped in front of a small restaurant. Sinb took Eunah’s hand and dragged her inside. Their fancy dresses seemed too much for the simple a sweet restaurant but Sinb looked very comfortable so Eunha just sat at a table with her. They ordered homemade burgers and laughed while talking.

“Why take me to this fancy restaurant if you don’t like the french food?” asked Eunha not understanding.

Sinb put her burger on her plate and looked at Eunha. “I just wanted to impress you and see if you would get adventurous and taste some of this french plate but you played the security and took the same thing than me.” said Sinb taking a sip of water.

Eunha nodded. “I’m not very adventurous.” she said and Sinb nodded too. “I guess I’m not a girl for you?” she asked and Sinb smiled.

“You could not handle a girl like me cutie.” winked Sinb and Eunha laughed.

They finished and left the place, Sinb drove Eunha back to her place. “Thank you for tonight. I had a nice night.” said Eunha shyly.

Sinb smirked. “Me too cutie. I wish you good luck for your next dates.” said Sinb and Eunha rolled her eyes.

“You too, a crazy girl is waiting for you somewhere.” said Eunha but to be honest she didn’t know if she would go out that soon again...


Third date

After her date with Sinb, Eunha didn’t use the app during a month, not that she was very disappointed, Sinb was a nice girl and now her friend, just like Yuju but she started to believe that it wasn’t with a dating app like this one that whe would find love, the real love.

But curiosity was Eunha worst default and the girl decided to check the app to see if other girls send her messages or tried to contact her. As the logged on her phone Eunha was surprised to find many messages from three different girls.

She skipped one that already send her messages before but Eunha wasn’t interested, she wasn’t that pretty on her profile pic and she didn’t detailed the information about her. Eunha liked to know who she was talking to, what kind of girl she would date, their likes and dislikes but also their hobbies or even their job. This girl had zero chances with Eunha so then she opened the other messages and smiled at the cute texts she got from this Yerin girl.

Eunha went on her profile and couldn’t stop smiling as she read how the girl described herself. “I’m a kindhearted girl, that will always make you laugh. I like to fool around but I can also be serious when I need to. I’m a good listener and I like animals. I have so much love to give so just give me a chance.” finished to read Eunha before answering the girl. Eunha really liked the description that she found very cute and was curious to meet Yerin.

It took two days for Yerin to invite Eunha out. The short girl liked it more when the other girl would make the first move and ask her out and it was pretty fast with Yerin.

For once it was different, Yerin told her they would go watch a movie for their first date and Eunha was excited, there were many movies that came out recently that she wanted to see and she wondered which movie Yerin would choose for them.

As she got to the cinema, Eunha looked around and found Yerin, she girl was as cute as her profile picture, her bang and her long hair tied in two braids made the girl look really adorable. And her eyesmile made Eunha’s heart weak.

Yerin walked quickly to her and hugged her, giving her a warm and strong hug. Eunha felt dizzy, Yerin was the affectionate type. She immediately took Eunha’s hand in hers and guided her to the room. Yerin already buy them snacks and tickets. They decided to sit in the middle, not too in front, not too in the back, not too on the left and not too ont he right. The room was still empty so they could choose the perfect spot.

Since they still got time before the movie start, Eunha wanted to know Yerin better. “So what movie did you choose?” asked Eunha looking at Yerin who smiled at her again.

“It’s a romantic comedy.” said Yerin with a wink. “But I won’t say more, I don’t want you to find out before it start!”

Eunha nodded and giggled. “Well I don’t mind being surprised.” said Eunha and Yerin bit her lips.

“Good because I’m full of surprise.” answered Yerin then people entered the room. Eunha blushed, she was sure Yerin was flirting with her and even if she was here to date the girl it was still nice and cute to have someone giving her this attention. The room slowly got filled with more and more people till the movie started.

Eunha smiled as the first scene started, it was one of the movie she wanted to watch, Yerin made a good point with this choice. Then Eunha felt Yerin taking her hand and intertwining their fingers.

The short girl shivered, it was a long time now that she didn’t felt someone touching her like that, it wasn’t much but Eunha missed those sweet moment. Since her ex cheated on her Eunha had hard time trusting people and letting someone get that close to her.

It was the middle of the movie when Eunha felt Yerin move beside her. “Eunha?” whispered Yerin and Eunha turned to look at the girl, it was dark but the light from the big screen made enough light for Eunha to see the cute girl’s face.

Then without a warning, Yerin’s face got closer to Eunha to give the short girl a shy and quick kiss on the lips. Eunha blushed and turned her head away, why would Yerin kiss her? they barely talked, Eunha needed to know the girl a little more before letting her kiss her. It was too soon, and Eunha’s trust issue were still pretty strong.

Seeing that Eunha was confused Yerin tilted her head and put her hand on the short girl’s chin to make Eunha look at her. “Eunha… are you okay?” asked Yerin worried. “Was I too straightforward?” she asked slowly and Eunha nodded shyly.

“I… I can’t, it’s too soon Yerin, I need to know you better…” explained Eunha in a whisper and Yerin nodded in understanding. Eunha couldn’t just give herself to someone that easily, it didn’t felt right, and it didn’t felt natural. Eunha didn't want to force herself into a relationship that fast if she wasn’t ready...

She smiled at Eunha, showing her eyesmile and Eunah smiled too. “I’m sorry, it’s just that I’m the type of girl that don’t wait, when I want something, I got for it.” said Yerin sincerely. “And who could resist a pretty girl like you.” winked the girl and Eunha giggled. Someone behind asked them to stop talking so they could hear the movie and the girls giggled again while apologizing.

After the movie, Yerin took Eunha for a walk. They stopped in front of a food truck and Yerin decided to buy something to eat. They talked a lot, and Eunha discovered that Yerin wasn’t lying, she was really a funny girl. Eunha couldn’t remember the last time she laughed that much while going out on a date.

They walked in front of a bar and Yerin looked inside. “Eunha look they got a pool table!” said Yerin all excited. “I always wanted to try that!” she added and Eunha frowned, the short girl didn’t had time to say something that Yerin took her hand again. “Let’s go in!”

Eunha hesitated, but Yerin dragged her in. Eunha looked around, it was mostly guys, and all of them were staring at the two young girls. Seeing that Eunha wasn’t reassured Yerin stopped and turned to her. “You okay? It’s just a bar, we will try to play pool.” said Yerin with her eyesmile.

Eunha finally relaxed a little and played with Yerin then they left and Yerin walked Eunha to her house. “Thank you Yerin.” said Eunha shyly.

“Can I give you a goodnight kiss?” asked Yerin with a smirk and Eunha hit her arm. “Yah!! why would you do that? I’m asking you this time!” laughed Yerin and Eunha blushed. “I see, you’re not very spontaneous.” said Yerin before looking at Eunha with her puppy eyes. “I’m sorry for kissing you without you being okay with it.”

Eunha giggled. “It’s okay Yerin, but I don’t think I can give you all the affection you need, not before knowing you fully you see and I think I’m a little too uptight for a girl like you.”

Yerin laughed. “Too bad, I guess it’s your way for telling me it won’t work between us?” asked Yerin a little sad and Eunha nodded.

“I’m sorry Yerin, I like you but-”

“Can we stay friend at least?” cut Yerin hopeful and Eunha nodded with a smile.

“Yeah of course and I think I will introduce you to one of my friend, she will like you a lot and you may get along with her pretty well too.” said Eunha winking at Yerin as she opened her front door.

“Is she as pretty as you?!” immediately asked Yerin curious and Eunha shook her head at this kid.

“Good night Yerin.” just said Eunha before turning around and leaving Yerin wondering about this girl.


Fourth date

Because Yuju kinda pushed her while they were taking a coffee together, Eunha started talking to Umji, the two girls exchanged many messages and it took one week before Umji proposed for them to meet. Eunha was all excited, Umji was a very smart girl, she had a very good job and a nice house in a very calm neighborhood. Eunha was very impatient to meet the girl.

Umji choose to come pick her out at her house so Eunha was still running in her house looking at which clothes she would wear for her date when she heard someone knocking on her door. As she opened she was surprised to see Sinb.

“I think you will need my help or you will never be ready!” said the girl as she walked to Eunha’s house. They went to the short girl’s room and Sinb looked in the closet. After inspecting all the outfit she turned around and smirked. “I’m so lucky we’re not dating, god Eunha don’t you have better clothes?!” asked Sinb teasing the short girl that blushed.

Sinb finally stopped teasing Eunha and picked up her outfit for the night but Eunha hesitated. “Sinb I can’t wear that she’s taking me to the bowling…” said Eunha looking at the dress Sinb put on the bed.

“Why you didn’t say it earlier?!” said Sinb finding another set of clothes. While getting ready, Eunha understood that Sinb was here because she was a little nervous about her own date, Sinb would meet Yerin, they had their first date this night but Eunha quickly reassured her, she was sure they would get along pretty well.

Umji arrived right on time and Eunha was really pleased to see Umji dressed similarly than her. With elegant but comfy clothes. The girl seemed very young compared to the pictures Eunha saw on the dating app but she also looked very cute with her baby face. Eunha was fighting herself not to pinch those cute cheeks.

“Hi Eunha, you’re really pretty.” said Umji blushing as she looked at Eunha, making the short girl blushing too.

“Thank you Umji, you’re really nice too.” said Eunha and Umji smiled at her.

“You’re ready to go?” asked the young girl and Eunha nodded. As they reached the car, Umji went to open the door for Eunha who smiled at the gesture, Umji was a real gentlewoman.

While in the car, they talked and listened to music, Umji had good taste, she liked the same songs than Eunha and they even sang together. Eunha was really enjoying her time with Umji, the girl was very passionate about everything, she knew about so many things, she could talk about space and nature then history, Eunha was sure she could listen to the girl talking for hours.

They arrived to the bowling and Umji opened the door once again for Eunha, it was the first time Eunha went to this place, it was decorated with a vintage style, Eunha smiled at the neon sign pink, blue and yellow. Some old vinyls were on the wall, everything screamed the eighties. Eunha liked it, even the music was from that time.

“You came here often?” asked Eunha to Umji who guided her to the cassier.

Umji nodded to her. “Yeah, my uncle own the place, I kinda grown up here.” she said and Eunha smiled. She was imagining a little Umji playing here as a kid.

Umji got them shoes and fruit juices, then they went to play. Eunha missed it the first time but Umji helped her and Eunha started making some bowlings fall. Umji was encouraging her and when Eunha made a strike they both jumped and hugged while jumping in air and screaming.

When they calmed down they pulled apart blushing then Umji cleared and went to play. Eunha watched her as she threw the ball, Umji was so pretty and refined, she was also polite and so smart. It was hard to believe a girl like Umji was still single.

Seeing that Eunha was lost in her thoughts Umji approached her with a smile and sat beside the short girl. “Lost in your own dreamland?” asked Umji with a sweet voice. Eunha looked at Umji and bit her lips before nodding.

“Yeah a dream where I’m winning this game.” joked Eunha and Umji smiled at her.

“I was actually letting you win, I didn’t expected you to be that bad.” answered Umji smirking but she earned a hit on the arm from Eunha that pouted. Umji pinched Eunha’s cheek and they both laughed.

Eunha looked at Umji in the eyes and sighed. “How come a girl like you already doesn’t have a nice girlfriend?” asked Eunha and Umji looked down.

“I don’t really do relationship.” said Umji honestly and Eunha frowned. “I just want to share nice moment with girls but I’m not really looking for a girlfriend you see?” explained Umji.

Eunha hesitated. “But I thought you and me… that we could… I mean this date and…” she didn’t know what to say. Umji was such a great girl, Eunha liked her and she could totally picture the smart girl as her girlfriend she couldn’t believe what Umji just said. “Why you didn’t tell me you were not looking for a serious relationship?” asked Eunha a little sad.

Umji looked down. “You wouldn’t agree to meet me if I told you.” just said the girl.

Eunha nodded. “Yeah but you gave me hope Umji…” said Eunha a little mad. “I really enjoyed this time with you, this date was so nice and you’re so nice…” added Eunha standing up. Umji tried to caught her but Eunha ditched her and walked out of the bowling. Umji followed her out and took Eunha’s arm to make the girl look at her.

“I’m not ready for this.” confessed Umji. “My heart got crushed so many times Eunha, I don’t want that anymore.”

Eunha looked at her and frowned. “Many of us got heartbroken, that’s not a reason for giving up Umji.” said Eunha sincerely. “You made me lose my time, I would have rather know your intention before coming here with you.” said Eunha and Umji nodded feeling guilty.

“But I really wanted to meet you, you caught my eyes Eunha.” said Umji shyly and Eunha shook her head.

She gave Umji a quick hug then she sighed. “I really want a stable relationship you know, I want a girl that I would wake up with every morning, I want to talk to her about my day and listen about hers, I want to watch silly tv show and laugh at some stupid cartoon. I want to go out on weekend to visit nice garden or museum, I want to adopt a dog and grow old with that person.” explained Eunha. “That’s what I want and you’re clearly against all of those things.” she added and Umji looked down again. “Umji I like you, you’re a great girl and I hope you will find someone that will make you realise that you can love again.” said Eunha and Umji let go of her arm.

“You really think I can?” asked Umji and Eunha smiled at the cute sad face the girl was making, she looked like a sad puppy.

“Of course, you just need to find the good person I think.” said Eunha with a sweet voice.

Umji nodded. “Can I at least drive you back home?” asked the girl and Eunha smiled.

“Yeah but only if you let me sing again!” she said laughing and Umji smiled.

Once at home Eunha let herself fall on her bed, she was sad that Umji wasn’t looking for the same thing than her, this girl was just so great, Eunha hoped they could at least stay friend. She also hoped Umji would learn to open her heart again.


Fifth date

Eunha decided to go out with her new friends, she wanted to delete her profile on the dating app because it really wasn’t working for her but at the same time she really meet nice girls and she was glad to have them as her friends now.

Yerin and Sinb were already in the bar when she arrived, Yuju joined them some minutes after Eunha and Umji was the last one to arrive, they asked for some drinks and started talking. Sinb and Yerin were flirting with each other, their first date went well and they were hanging out more and more often now. Eunha wondered who would be the one to give in and kiss the other because this two were stubborn and both decided that they wouldn’t make the first move.

Yuju was still clumsy and went on many other date that didn’t ended up well. Eunha was sad no girl wanted to give Yuju a chance just because of this. Umji on the other end was very successful and Eunha would see the young girl with a different girl every time.

Eunha’s phone vibrated and Yuju jumped, she hit her glass and it was about to fall but Umji caught it before the beer ended up on the table and on Yuju’s laps.

“Thank you Umji.” said Yuju shyly and Umji smiled at her.

“It’s okay I have great reflexes.” said Umji putting the glass in front of Yuju who eyed Eunha.

“So who’s texting you?” she asked curious but Eunha didn’t even give a look at her phone.

She took a sip of her orange juice and sighed. “It’s probably that weird girl again.” she said and Umji took her phone. “Yah Umji give me that.” said Eunha taking her phone back. “Knowing you, you will answer her!”

Umji laughed. “Why not, let me see her face, why you don’t answer her?” asked Umji curious too.

Eunha unlocked her phone and opened the app. She showed the girl to her friends. “She’s cute.” said Yerin and Sinb nodded.

“Yeah why you say she’s weird?” asked Yuju now reading the messages she sent to Eunha. “She's polite too, she seems nice…” added Yuju and Eunha rolled her eyes. “Believe me I got really weird messages on this app, from really weird people, this girl is totally normal.” insisted Yuju.

Eunha looked at her friends. “She didn’t even wrote a description and she have a weird face on the pic she’s using, and it’s the only one she posted.” said Eunha sighing. “It’s probably the only good selfie she could make of her.” she added and Umji frowned.

“It’s not nice to say that, what if she’s the good one for you? Just because of one pic you’re judging her?” asked Umji and Eunha pouted.

“Why are you all against me right now?” she asked with a cute voice and Sinb laughed at her.

“Don’t be a baby, give that poor girl a chance, look at those sweet messages she send you! she so want to learn more about you!” said Sinb with a smirk. “She’s probably the good one, the one you’re looking for since so long now!” she added and Yerin giggled.

Eunha crossed her arms on her chest. “I will show you that you’re wrong, I will ask her out and you will all see she’s not the good or anything stupid like that.” said Eunha taking her phone and sending the girl a message telling her she wanted to meet her.

After that Eunha switched from orange juice to beers and ended up in a bad state, she wasn’t used to drink that much alcohol. At the end of the night, Umji drove everyone home and Yuju helped her get the drunk Eunha into her house.

The next day Eunha woke up very late and with a headache. Luckily it was the weekend so she went back to sleep after taking some aspirin. When Eunha woke up again, she went to take a shower and prepared some food, she was starving. While eating she checked her phone and saw a message from Sowon, the girl she finally agree to meet to prove to her friends she wasn’t the good one like they all suggested.

Sowon was proposing to meet in a park in the beginning of the afternoon. Eunha realised it was the park that wasn’t that far away from her flat. She used to go run in that park on morning, she did that three days then she decided she was too lazy to do jogging and stopped doing it.

Eunha was staring at her phone, why was Sowon asking to meet in that park in the middle of the day… Eunha tried to find out what they could do, what type of activity Sowon wanted to do. Eunha hoped it wasn’t some sport stuff, she really hated sport…

Suddenly Eunha realised it was already the beginning of the afternoon. “!” she hissed as she looked at her phone again, she would be so late. She ran to her room and got dressed, not knowing what kind of date it would be Eunha just put a short and an oversized sweater. It wasn’t long till Eunha arrived to the park, she walked and checked her phone again, Sowon said they would meet at the center or the park, where the big fountain was.

Eunha walked there and looked around but she didn’t see that girl, she wasn’t sure she would recognize her either since she only saw one pic of her and the girl was making a face.

“Eunha?”

Eunha turned and in one alley she saw a girl sitting on a bench. The short girl walked closer to her. “Sowon?” she asked unsure but the girl smiled and nodded.

“Wow.” breathed Eunha surprised by the beauty of the girl. This girl was so beautiful, so more good looking than on her picture, she looked like a goddess. Eunha swallowed hard as the girl stood up, she was so tall. Her long legs seemed endless. Tall, dark hair, a smile to die for and pretty eyes, this girl was totally Eunha’s type. “Sorry I’m so late…” said Eunha biting her lips together.

The tall girl smiled. “It’s okay, I got time to go buy smoothies.” she said with a shy voice. She apparently finished hers already while waiting for Eunha but she nicely handed the other for Eunha. “Strawberry and banana.” added the tall girl. “I hope you like it or I can go buy another one if you want.” she said and Eunha shook her head.

“It’s my favorite actually.” answered Eunha taking the smoothie. She took a sip as she sit on the bench. Sowon sat beside her. “So what’s the plan for today?” asked Eunha suddenly interested in what the girl prepared for them.

Sowon looked at Eunha quickly but seemed too shy to look at her in the eyes for too long. “I thought we could go to the museum of natural history.” said Sowon before clearing . “It sound boring but really it’s fun, it’s a sort of museum celebration today so it’s free entrance.” added Sowon slowly. Eunha nodded at her, she wouldn’t mind, she liked museum anyway, and she already went to this one but with her school only when she was a kid, it could be nice to see it again now that she was an adult.

Once Eunha finished her smoothie the girls stood up, they walked through the park and Sowon threw the empty smoothie cups to the first trash can she saw. As she came back to Eunha, she slowly faced the girl and approached her hand from Eunha’s face. Eunha didn’t dare to move and Sowon took away a little leaf from the girl’s hair. “You had this in your hair…” said Sowon blushing and Eunha watched as the tall girl dropped the leaf that fell on the ground.

“Thank you…” said Eunha blushing too. Sowon seemed to be a very shy girl, so much more shy than Umji, more tall than Yuju, more beautiful than Sinb and more sweet than Yerin.

They walked to the museum that was just across the park and entered. Eunha looked at the big dinosaur skeleton in the middle of the entrance, she remembered it so much bigger from her childhood memories. They followed the way and started with the Earth stuff, they walked on windows that showed the lava from the volcan, they touched many different type or rocs and stopped on a plank on the floor that was vibrating and moving to redo earthquake sensation.

Both of them went on it and looked at the explicative video. As the plank started moving under their feet Eunha almost fell, but Sowon grabbed her and helped her keep her balance. “You okay?” asked Sowon as she gently let her hands on Eunha’s side.

Eunha blushed and nodded. “Let’s redo it, it’s fun.” said the short girl and Sowon smiled. This time when the plank started to move Eunha grabbed Sowon’s hand. Sowon looked at their joined hands and smiled.

Eunha didn’t let go of Sowon’s hand as they continued to explore the museum. Eunha liked this date idea, it was a ludic way to learn stuff and spend a nice moment with a girl. They passed by the ocean part and looked at everything, they were like kids. They were amazed by the whale’s skeleton and the fake giant squid exposed in the museum.

While visiting, they talked a little, more like Eunha talked and asked questions to Sowon. Eunha realised they were quite different but at the same time they got many things in common, they shared many interest but were complementary for many other stuff.

They arrived to the animals part, it was a long corridor with so much stuffed animals. Eunha made a face it was so weird, there were so many, the more they walked forward, the more Eunha wanted to close her eyes. Sowon was reading the names and informations of most of the animals before realising Eunha was grabbing the bottom of her sweater and hiding behind the tall girl’s back.

“What is it?” asked Sowon worried. “Something’s scaring you? Is that the stuffed animals?” she asked turning to face Eunha who shook her head.

“It’s their eyes…” mumbled the short girl hidding her face against Sowon’s chest now.

Sowon giggled a little. “What’s with the eyes?” she asked caressing the short girl’s hair to reassure her.

Eunha looked up at Sowon with puppy eyes. “I feel like they’re looking at me…” confessed Eunha and Sowon looked around.

“It’s not real eyes you know, it’s marble, they’re not alive don’t worry they can’t look at you.” explained Sowon hugging the girl. “Come one let’s quickly get out of here.” smiled Sowon taking Eunha’s hand and they walked faster to finish this part quickly.

Once out of the stuffed animals area they went out and walked in the garden, there were little bridges and so many species of flowers and plants. It was a sunny day and Eunha really enjoyed this walk in the museum garden. They stopped in front of a carnivorous plant and looked at it with attention, Eunha wanted to see it move to eat something. They stayed there some minutes before a fly went on the plant. Suddenly the plant closed and captured the fly, Eunha jumped, surprised to see it for real.

Sowon laughed. “I have a small plant like that at my house. It’s cool because it captures mosquitoes.” said Sowon and Eunha laughed.

“I need to see that!” exclaimed Eunha curious about Sowon’s plant and the tall girl looked at her with a shy smile.

“No problem, I can show you next time.” said Sowon shyly with a light blush on her cheeks.

Eunha nodded and looked down. They finished to visit the museum and went back to the entrance, they sat on a bench and observed the big t-rex skeleton again while their feet were taking a break from all the walking.

“Do you want an ice cream?” suddenly asked Sowon and Eunha arched an eyebrow at the tall girl. “I mean I wouldn’t mind one…”

Eunha smiled and nodded, she took Sowon’s hand in hers and they left the museum, they passed by the park once again and stopped to buy an ice cream. Eunha choose the perfume for both of them and Sowon payed.

Eunha choose one vanilla and one chocolate. “Which one you want?” she asked Sowon who shook her shoulders.

“I like both.” answered Sowon.

Eunha looked at the ice cream and her lips. She handed the vanilla on to Sowon and started her chocolate ice cream. Sowon smiled and they continued walking while savoring their cold snacks. Once Eunha ate the half of her ice cream she looked at Sowon.

“I want some vanilla now…” she said pouting and Sowon looked at her own ice cream before giving it to Eunha with a smile.

“Here, you can have mine.” she said and Eunha nodded taking it before giving hers to Sowon who took it with a light blush again as she the chocolate ice cream Eunha just before.

Eunha hesitated, she didn’t want this moment to end, she wasn’t sure Sowon would hang out more with her now they spend the afternoon visiting the museum but Eunha really wanted to spend more time with Sowon.

It was weird, Eunha enjoyed this moment so much, why would Eunha feel so good right now, Sowon didn’t took her to a fancy restaurant, she didn't took her to watch a romantic movie, she didn’t try to make a move on her, to touch or kiss her… Sowon did nothing but Eunha felt so charmed by the tall girl, so fascinated. Sowon wasn’t how Eunha imagined her and she felt guilty for judging the girl badly at first, Sowon was so gentle and kind.

Eunha started at Sowon and bit her lower lip, she wondered if Sowon felt the same, this connection, this peaceful feeling when they were together. Eunha was never so drawn to someone in so short time before. Eunha was the type of girl that would take time to trust someone, take time to get close, that wanted to know everything about a girl before jumping in. With Sowon everything was different the girl had woken up those instinctive feelings inside of the short girl.

Eunha was staring at Sowon’s lips and wondered how they would taste, she thought again at Sowon’s hands on her side to keep her balance, and how nice she felt beside the tall girl. Sowon had this protective side that Eunha liked in a girl, Eunha liked to feel safe and Sowon was making her feel so secure, like nothing could happen to her.

Eunha shook her head, she met the girl only a few hours ago, she couldn’t feel something so strong for her, it wasn’t possible. It was probably just admiration, Sowon was a very beautiful girl, and her height was making her very noticeable. Nobody could ignore a girl like Sowon.

“What are you thinking about?” asked Sowon nicely, Eunha looked at her and decided to go for that girl. Sowon send her so many messages, hoping to learn to know each other, the girl may be very interested in her, and Eunha discovered she was also very interested in Sowon, she had to take her chance.

“I don’t want this date to stop…” answered Eunha honestly and Sowon giggled.

“Really?” asked that tall girl surprised. “I was scared you were about to tell me I’m too boring.” confessed Sowon.

Eunha frowned. “Why would I think that?” she asked confused, Sowon wasn’t boring at all, she was quiet but not boring, she was the type of girl that liked deep conversation, nature and art.

Sowon looked down. “That’s what girls usually tell me before ending the date.” she explained and Eunha couldn’t hold the urge to hug the tall girl. Sowon was stiff at first but quickly relaxed and hugged the short girl back. Eunha felt so good in Sowon’s arms, their bodies fitted together so well, Sowon was soft and smelled so good. Eunha closed her eyes she wanted to stay in the girl’s arms as long as she could.

Eunha never thought a hug could feel so good, she left like she was finally where she belonged. It was clear neither of them wanted to end that hug but people were starting to look at them so Sowon cleared and broke the embrace.

They both blushed as their eyes met. Eunha took a deep breath and grabbed Sowon’s hand in hers again, she was becoming addicted to the tall girl. Was she becoming crazy, was this smoothie ensorceled, was it a love serum, how could Eunha fall for Sowon so fast and so strongly…

Eunha realised once they arrived to the shopping area that their fingers were intertwined, she didn’t know who did that, everything felt so natural with Sowon. They talked while shopping, but they spend more time looking for food than for clothes. Eunha totally imagined her simple and calm life with Sowon in it, even if at this rate they would get both fat together. But Eunha didn’t care, she looked at Sowon and felt home.

They spend all the afternoon together and when it started getting late, Sowon proposed to walk Eunha back to her house. Eunha agreed, she felt like this afternoon wasn’t enough, she wished time would stop so they could stay together forever but Sowon was right, it was getting late.

“You have a nice house.” said Sowon as they stopped in front of Eunha’s house.

“Thank you.” answered Eunha shyly. “Sowon.” she said hesitating. “I...I really had a nice day.” she confessed blushing. “The best I ever had in my life.”

Sowon her lips and put her hand on Eunha’s shoulder. “Me too, I’m so happy you gave me a chance…” said Sowon and Eunha felt guilty again. “I was about to stop sending you messages seeing you were not answering anyway. I thought you were not interested in me, that I wasn’t your type or something…” explained the tall girl and Eunha giggled.

“You’re so my type but I must admit I wasn’t about to text you if it wasn’t for my friends…” said Eunha looking down. “Your pic and you empty profile made me judge you badly at first, I’m sorry.” said Eunha honestly hopping Sowon wouldn’t hate her for this.

Sowon smiled. “It was the first time I used an app like that and I didn’t know how to describe myself, to be honest if I hadn’t seen your profile I would have deleted the app.” explained Sowon and Eunha smiled. They stayed silent some minutes then Sowon took a big breath. “Well, our date is over, can I call you later? I really want to see you again…” confessed Sowon and Eunha blushed.

The short girl nodded and smiled. “Me too.” she said shyly. “Me too.” she repeated in a whisper.

“Great.” said Sowon biting her lower lip and giving a hug to Eunha with her strong but gentle arms. “Have a good night.” she said sweetly and Eunha melted.

“You too.” she said as Sowon smiled at her, the tall girl turned around ready to leave but Eunha couldn’t let her go like that, her heart was beating so fast, she caught Sowon’s arm and stopped her from leaving. Sowon turned around to see why Eunha was holding her arm and Eunha went on her tiptoes to give Sowon a chaste kiss on the lips.

Both of them blushed then Eunha waved at Sowon before entering her house. Once the door was closed, Eunha let her back fall against the door and she touched her lips. She had kissed Sowon, and she had liked it a lot.

Eunha smiled to herself and started jumping in happiness. Her friends were right, maybe Sowon was the good one… thought Eunha before looking by the window. Sowon was doing a victory dance in the empty street. Eunha giggled at the tall girl behavior and went to sit on her couch.

Eunha couldn’t wait to see Sowon again...


FIN