Confession

Confession without speaking a word.

Hi subbies. My next random oneshot of the day. Enjoy x 

 

New year Confession.

 

Taemin was going to do it. He had planned it for so very long. Ever since he first met her three years ago. He had planned and planned and planned all year long on how to get her to be his girl. But he had one little… okay maybe not little… it was kind of huge since it affected him daily, a dilemma, the one that had held him back. One big fear that made it hard enough already. He was a mute. He was perfectly fine in hearing. But his voice had been lost since birth. And Taemin desired to tell her he thought she was beautiful. He desired to tell her she was very special to him. He deaired to tell her he loved her.
He knew there was a chance that Minjung could reject him. And he would have to accept it. But he had just a little hope. She was his only true friend.

~
'Taeminnie'

Taemin spun around, smiling brightly as the one he loved pounced over wrapping him in a tight hug. ‘I’ve missed you, look at you all cold and frozen' She giggled.

She then flicked her long hair over her shoulder and linked their arms then dragged him towards her parked car to grab her bag. 'I need to get something for my Mom you know ‘cause her birthday is soon'.

Taemin nodded, allowing himself to be then be dragged to the bus shelter. It was cold enough that day. Christmas had just past and everyone was settling into the New Year. As they stood waiting Taemin lifted his hands.

*How was the family meet up?*

Minjung watched him carefully and then grunted.

‘Awful!’

*Why?*

‘Because my family was all… when you going to get a boyfriend Minjung? Why haven’t you got married yet Minjung? When you going to have babies Minjung?’.

Taemin blushed at the thought of even that opportunity. He even wondered what their children could look like. And marriage to her. Well that would just make him the luckiest man alive.

Minjung was sulking now. So he to cheer her up he poked her frown away until she smiled again.

‘I just… I want to meet the right one you know?’

Taemin half smiled giving a nod. Maybe today wasn’t such a good idea after all.

The bus soon arrived and the two headed to the local city centre looking at shops, buying lunch and Minjung finally found the perfect gift for her mother. Taemin had even offered to pay for half since it was on the pricey side. Minjung promised to pay him back but Taemin was having none of it.

*And so my father said he would bring home a chicken and my mother, prepared everything for it she had potatoes in the oven, veggies in the cooker pot. She even had the table preset. And when he came home held forgot. Never seen my mother flip out like that. He’s been on the sofa all weekend. Father says he’ll be back upstairs soon.*

Minjung watched him signed and laughed *anyways since it Valentine’s day soon he promised to cook and made her day magical* Taemin smiled. *He doesn’t know that she’s decorated the bedroom like a love nest*

Minjung laughed again. ‘I love your parents, can I adopt them as mine?’

Taemin pulled a half frown half smirked face. *Why?*

‘They sound fun to watch, my parents are going away so I’ll be alone on valentine’s day… depressing huh?’.

Taemin paused. Halting his walk enough to have Minjung notice and look back. ‘Taemin?’

*You can spend the day with me?*

Minjung blinked. ‘You mean like two friends, hanging out and..?’

Taemin shook his head. *I will bring flowers and chocolates*

The girl blushes. ‘Taemmine you don’t have to do that… I don’t need to be treated like…’

This was it...

*Minjung… I like you?*

The girl starred. Taemin sighed. *Ever since we were little I love you like my sister, but now I think I… Love you. And I understand if you do not feel anything back… But I just needed to tell you because…*

‘You love me?’ She whispered shocked.

*Yes! I think you are the most beautiful person in the world. You make me happy. Happier than anyone had ever-*

Before Taemin could finish signing the girl had engulfed him. She was sobbing something awful. Taemin didn’t know if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

‘I hate you!’ She sobbed harder.

Taemin’s heart sank. Way to wound a man.

‘You stupid git how long have you been loving me for?’

Taemin was already on the verge of tears when she pulled back. He raised fingers to show a symbolic reference to the years. He couldn’t look at her now. Heart already crumbling within him.

Minjung spotted his trickle of a tear and swiped it with her thumb. ‘You idiot, you should have told me earlier!’ She lifted his face up to look at her and their eyes locked.

‘Taemin, I love you too’.

The male blinked. Mouth opening in shock. What did she just say!

‘And to think I thought you had no interest in me. I used to cry myself to sleep because I thought, he’ll never want me, I’ve been friendzoned!’

Taemin continued to gape.

‘Tae?’

‘Taeminmie say something…sign something?’

But the male decided that since he was so numb to do either, he leaned in a gave her a very sudden but memorable kiss.

 

 

 

There you go haha Comment please xx