End.

Glad I See

 

>//<

 

I'm craving for some pizza.

Wait- hey, do you know how to pronounce pizza? It's pit•za not pi•za. I mean yeah some people did not know the proper pronunciation so me, being a kind friend, just taught you a knowledge.

Thank me later, right now, I badly needed a pizza. A whole circle round 2D of it.

"Chanyeol, don't forget to wear your mask and glasses." Joonmyuen hyung, (annoyingly) reminded me. I nod, aren't really paying him any of my exclusive attention as I scroll down my Instagram feed.

Countless of comments, likes, dms... nothing new.

The reason why I haven't get going to order some pizza still is because that annoying arse Do Kyungsoo is still haven't got back from his work. He's a busy man, I know. He's probably dead tired if he got back home, I know. But really, all I wanted is a PIZZA and a certain fluffy nasty owl named Kyungsoo. Like come on, a guy couldn't miss his own best friend? Frick you no one gives a poop about your opinion.

Suddenly a blinding light come straight to my way, stop the vehicle just infront of me. Kyungsoo's manager, Jodi hyung's car equals to Kyungsoo has finally arrived home. I stand up after kneeling so long, out in the cold biting air just to wait for him. "Hey Kyungsoo. Ready to go?"

The van door slide open revealing a tired, grumpy owl inside, slumping lazily down the comfy cushion. "I've already told you, Chanyeol. I'm too tired to even crave something."

"Yeayyy okay you're going- we're going!" I hop in his van, telling Jodi hyung to go to the nearest pizza restaurant.

Kyungsoo groan, probably will judo strangle me later but not today. He's too worn out I know, and trust me I'm not that inconsiderate walking pole. It's just that, He was like a living robot. He walks lifelessly, surviving with only a protein shake and some vitamins, training rehearsal stuffs, acting scenes through day and night- ah countless. You name it.

D.O needs to live a little. And pizza is life. In a nutshell, D.O needs to live a little with pizza coz pizza is life.

I glance at him as the silence of night engulf. I miss the chirpy, weirdo him. He looks so way over his age now it reminds me of the trainee days we've been through together. Such adolescent and carefree days. Where did it went?

The car halt stop. I frown. "Manager hyung, uhhh I said pizza not McDonalds."

Jodi hyung turn to me, "Sorry Chanyeol but this is the extend we could go. Kyungsoo really needs some rest." I pout, but it's okay. It's a win win situation! I could take him with me, Chanyeol one. But we aren't gonna get some pizza today. Just McDonald's food, Kyungsoo one.

I was about to click the door open, dragging Kyungsoo along when manager hyung beats me telling us to just stay here while he take our orders. Hey that's no fun! I wouldn't drag the already so tired Kyungsoo for nothing but hyung insist so I have to let him. He's scary anyway when he's mad.

"How are you, Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo suddenly ask just as I was watching Jodi hyung walks to the restaurant.

I look at him, "Okay, I guess. Nothing new. How bout you?"

He sighs. And oh my heart breaks witnessing it. "Dead tired."

I didn't know what to reply next. I know you're trying so hard buddy. Kyungsoo is famous world wide. He gains attention but sadly, he loses himself. He's not the old same Kyungsoo that I grow up to know and I hate that fact. I wanted him to be happy just like how he makes his fans happy.

So that's why, while his filming has ended, while he is on his hiatus forawhile, I'm on a mission to bring back the happiness out of him. Look back for the old quirky Kyungsoo.

While Jodi hyung went to take our orders (which took some time I don't know too probably he's giving me and Kyungsoo space), we talk and laugh inside the tilted dark van. It's nice to catch up some good old conversation back. Kyungsoo told me how he mess up alot during filming. And how it's so hard for him to play such character he never act before. How he swears so much he probably need to drink some holy water to cleanse his filthy mouth.

I laugh alot that night. I'm glad he's doing well by now despite almost dozing off to sleep whenever I tell him my stories. After some time again we fall into a deep silence, just comfortable enough for both of us. I didn't say anything, or want to say anything. Just the radiating warm around me is enough.

The nostalgic feeling bubbling serenely inside is enough.

When I thought that he's probably already fast asleep by now considering how minutes pass by without a single word, Kyungsoo speak. "Hey, there's Mr. McDonald there. Wanna take a picture with him?" I look outside the window, finally noticing there's the iconic clown of Mr. Mcdonald, with his creepy red smile and red nose. If we got out without our mask on, will people know?

"Nah, they won't. It's already pitch black out there and the clown is merely just beside us. Come on, let's go." Kyungsoo explain as if just read my mind.

I didn't have the time to protest when Kyungsoo opens his door and hops outside, breathing the fresh air. Flabbergasted for awhile with his bluntness, which should have been me who play the character, I follow him anyway to the clown.

"Hey Mr. Mcdonald. My friend here wants to take a picture with you. Hope you don't mind." Kyungsoo dumbly ask the figure before urging me to sit next to him. I obey, sitting next to the guy as Kyungsoo takes the shot with my phone that I don't know when the hell did I gave him.

A shot clicks and Kyungsoo laughs while he looks down the photo, "you look ridiculous."

I wanted to argue, but if by me being ridiculous could make him laugh as happily as that, so be it.

-

On our way back to the dorm after Jodi hyung spent a little less that one hour there (because he claim that there's so many people there and the queue was long) we finally heading back home.

It was me now who almost dozing to sleep, the tiring day of yesterday finally hits me. I was about to take a quick nap before Kyungsoo nudge me.

"You have the look of a clown, Chanyeol ah. It's kinda remind me of the new movie, IT. Have you watch it?" I slur a no, my eyelids felt so heavy.

"Great. Then let's catch some movie marathon next time." I smile in the mid of tiredness, nodding my head which I know Kyungsoo didn't need an answer for it. I'd always say yes to him.

If by simply being around him makes him happy, so be it.

 

" 🍔🍟🇫🇯"