[1/?] Prankensteins on the Loose!

Lovely Prankenstein
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OMG I don't know why but I already got 6 upvotes with just the foreword???

Like, I'm really clueless but at the same time I feel happy :D

Thanks guys! Here's Chapter 1:

 

 

***

 

"Jeonghan, stop being so gay over those make-up filled idols, can you?" a voice boomed inside their shared bedroom.

Crossing his arms together, Jeonghan, whose eyes finally left the television screen, shook his head in disbelief and faced his roommate (who was literally burying his head over his textbooks) through the now wide, opened door of the bedroom.

"Choi Seungcheol," he calmly called, yet stressing out every syllable of his name to give a hint that he did not like what he heard. "Stop being a , will you?" Jeonghan deadpanned, plump lips slightly pouting. "Ignore me and just continue filling your brain with whatever you are reading."

He heard the other sigh.

"That'd be an easy thing to do," Seungcheol put the book down and adjusted his eyeglasses, rubbing the bridge of his nose with his long and slender fingers. "...if only your very feminine squeals weren't that distracting," he continued, really annoyed over the fact that he had to rummage on every page of the book he was reading again because he went out of focus due to his roommate's constant gay pining in front of the television.

Jeonghan's eyes grew larger than they already were and his foot involuntarily stomped in outrage. "I knew it! I should've really traded roommates with Wonwoo! At least if I were his roommate, he would not be as harsh and as as you are." Jeonghan hissed, annoyed.

Seungcheol nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders. "Yeah. And as if Mingyu would allow that."

"Hmp! Can't you just move out to the other unit? I heard there’s a vacant unit on the second floor,” Jeonghan huffed.

"Good idea," Seungcheol faked a wide smile, eyes directed to Jeonghan who was glaring back at him. "Why don't you start packing now and move out?" he added in a nonchalant, monotonous voice.

Jeonghan let out a surprised gasp. This guy, seriously!

"What? I suggested that first, you should be the one doing it!" Jeonghan shrieked, his eyes doubling its size, nose almost releasing invisible smokes. Just put a piercing on his nose and he'd surely look like a raging bull.

And Seungcheol was his target.

Unfortunately.

Seungcheol once again shrugged his shoulders and said, "I've been here for like, what, three months already prior to your unexpected and unwanted 'invasion'? I already built memories here longer than you had, so maybe it's just rational that you should be the one to move out?" Seungcheol reasoned, pinching the bridge of his nose. He wondered why it was so itchy, maybe it's because of his eyeglasses? He had been using it for approximately eight hours straight already. And he was the type to just use eyeglasses while studying, to give him that nerdy and intelligent effect. He had observed that his mind absorbs details faster when he had his glasses on, no kidding.

"Some emotional straight guy you are," Jeonghan whispered while rolling his eyes. "And invasion?! What do you think am I, an alien? Look, not because I'm gay means you already have the right to call me names, okay?" Jeonghan rolled his eyes which made Seungcheol think of a possessed puppy.

A smirk was drawn on his face before he tersely answered “Sure”, not because he really did agree, but to just dismiss their nonsensical discussion. He finally removed his specs and lied down on his bed, leaving an annoyed Jeonghan whose eyes followed his every move.

"Hey Yoon, I'll just take a nap. I’ll just leave the door open since it’s no use closing it when I could clearly hear your voice whether it’s open or not. Control your ultra-gay squeals, okay?" he warned as he finally closed his eyes and dismissed the murmuring Jeonghan who just glared at him in retreat.

"Whatever," he heard Jeonghan mumble before he felt his presence finally out of the unit. Seungcheol drifted off to sleep with a smile etched on his sleepy face.

Peaceful, at last.

 

***

 

Seungcheol was suddenly awakened due to the loud boom of the speakers playing some song by SEVENTEEN (a boy band that Jeonghan was recently fan-boying with and that made Seungcheol roll his eyes because what the heck? 'I look way~~~ better than them,' a narcissist part of his brain tells) in their room. He groaned in frustration as he had to literally cover his ears with his hands or else his eardrums would break. The power level of the volume surpassed the normal measure of sounds in decibels, like really, really surpassed a hundred times and it gave him a headache––no, a migraine.

"Yoon Jeonghan..." he gnashed his teeth as he stood up from the bed and went out of their shared bedroom. When he reached the small living room and saw Jeonghan dancing to the energetic rhythm, very oblivious to the amount of anger he had, his eyes turned into slits and if only they could shoot bullets, Jeonghan probably had already been lying dead on the spot. He marched towards the speakers and furiously unplugged the device, making Jeonghan open his eyes and their eyes met. The only difference was that Seungcheol's eyes looked murderous, while Jeonghan's eyes were fakely innocent ("He's really good at playing innocent!" Seungcheol's alter ego screamed) and were like those of a puppy––a look that would make you hug him and shower him with kisses. But Seungcheol was pissed at him, so of course, he wouldn't kiss him and shower him with kisses (‘But even if I’m not pissed I would still not hug and kiss him because I am not gay!’ – screamed by his alter ego) but instead, he would bombard his ears with naggings and his angsts in life.

"Are you deaf?" Seungcheol finally asked, two tones higher, yet trying to remain his voice as calm as he possibly could despite of the fact that he was really, really, really raging inside.

Jeonghan shook his head coolly and replied, "Nope, why?"

Seungcheol had to form his fists into a ball or one of his fists would meet his roommate's jaw anytime soon.

"So, you are not…” he softly said, head slowly bobbing up and down, arms crossed. And then…

 “THEN WHY WERE YOU DANCING TO A SONG WITH THAT LEVEL OF VOLUME?! The whole unit's walls were like a victim of intensity 9.0 earthquake––they're shaking! And my ears almost bled, yet you are there, in front of the speakers with eyes closed like some weirdo, dancing, not even affected by the volume? Seriously, Yoon Jeonghan, you are..." Seungcheol abruptly stopped his angry impromptu speech when Jeonghan unplugged something from his ears and proudly waved it to his face.

Seungcheol just had to mutter a loud and frustrated groan in order to compose himself.

He's not the violent type of person so he would just go back to his room and forget that the reincarnation of the devil, who goes by the name of ‘Jeonghan’, purposely played a song with the loudest volume in the speakers and forget that he had prepared some ing earplugs that had him tolerate the level of volume just to power trip on him, or maybe, to revenge.

Just no.

Seungcheol would forget that and he would just go back to sleep (and wet dream of Seulgi of Red Velvet again becausesheisoyyeah).

Without saying any goodbye, Seungcheol turned his back on his roommate and started sprinting towards his own room, unable to see the huge grin plastered on Jeonghan’s face. Hah, loser!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter