...

you're all i need to be with forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu coughed loudly, unchewed strips of noodles flying off his mouth and splattering onto the table in front of them.

 

“Dude,” Wonwoo hissed, wiping out a stray piece that has wandered onto his arm. “I know you’re gay, but can you not make it extremelyobvious.”

 

He can feel the disgusted glare on him, one that would have made him pout in defense. But his eyes remained focused on the mini set of television across them, attention fixed on the man being interviewed at the screen.

 

He felt the blood drain out from his face and for a brief moment, it seemed like the everything was just moving far too slow around him. He's sure Wonwoo was throwing him insults at his side, scolding him and calling him monkey or whatever names he can come up at that moment. But there was just buzzing his ears, the only sound he can hear was the chaotic beating of his heart.

  

He remained in a trance like that, eyes never leaving the screen. That, until the shop boss slapped a wet towel onto their table and wiped away Mingyu’s mess with a bedgrudging look on his face. “Sir, please be more careful next time."

 

He jumped in his seat, getting more aware of his surrounding. "Ah yes. I'm sorry!" he exclaimed getting tissues himself and helping wipe out whatever mess he made.

 

“Yes. I can see how you might have a heart attack seeing that. But when is he even your type?” Wonwoo chided.

 

The show they were currently watching was a red carpet portion of some awards show, something he didn't expect to watch at a ramen shop. He and Wonwoo was just tolerating it at the start, creating a game on who can come up with a wittier and more ridiculous comment towards the styling of every celebrity that will be interviewed. It was just all fun and games until a particular actor took the center stage, one who has earned a distinctly louder cheer from the audience lining behind the barriers.

 

The camera has panned towards the young actor’s face and Mingyu even remembered nodding in appreciation at what he saw. He’s wearing a loose bun, strands of hair framing his small face. His eyes were striking, grey contacts worn to fit the blonde color of his braided hair.

 

Ethereal.

 

Mingyu has then taken a large slurp of his noodles, creating an excuse to not speak because he can’t find a flaw he can comment on.

 

It seemed like Wonwoo has shared the same sentiment as him because all he was able to say was a weak “what is Sephiroth doing there?” which is already technically equivalent to a compliment if he really thought about it.

 

But then everything changed when they zoomed out and decided to focus on what he was wearing.

 

The man has an unusual attire. He was wearing a loose suit. Or was it a dress? It looks like a combination of some sort, manly and feminine at the same time. It was strikingly white, complimenting the lean build of his body. Mingyu knows nothing about fashion, but it was obvious that his clothes were unconventional, uniquely different from the ones that were paraded earlier.

 

Oh well, he thought. The entertainment industry is highly saturated, it is only expected that these people would do everything to stand out.

 

“As expected, you never fail to surprise us! Can you tell us what’s the inspiration for your look tonight?" The host whose lips were shining with too much lipgloss implored.

 

Instead of speaking, the actor gave out a shy smile, one you wouldn’t expect from a celebrity. He twirled around, like there was more element to his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter