01: Moonbyuli

Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul POV

 

It’s 2am, I walk back to my apartment with heavy steps. I passed by your favourite tteokbokki store which has close since hours ago. Sorry, I couldn’t buy it for you tonight even though you texted me begging me to buy a bunch of it and having a tteokkbokki party, just you and me. Sorry..I can’t buy it..and sorry I can’t make it to our date tonight.

 

[Sorry my Sun]

 

Today just so tiring...and I’m so tired, tired of failing up expectation. Disappointing.

I closed my eyes as spread my hands wide, feeling the night breeze and the perfect silent but the wind sound. Oh, the night sure has gotten so cold today. Were you asleep now? I hope you have a sweet dream under your warm blanket. Just don’t wait for me tonight.. Just don’t, please..

I opened up my apartment door, and walk with lights off silently.. until I saw you sit on the couch with a dim light to keep you awake.  “Hey...you’re back” You’re sleepy but you give your megawatt smile, bright and warm. “Don’t Sleep on the couch, Unnie.. you could caught cold” I said softly as I walk closer to her, worried.

--

In a moment, I’m already in her tight hug, warm and safe. “unnie…I..I’m fine..it’s alright” I know that it’s only words.  Then she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter