FINDING YOU_

ZERO_ TRIO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They all basically grow up together.........................at a small orphanage 5 of them spent it together....but when the oldest one of them decided to go to seoul the other 4 decided to do the same......

Song Hayoung, The oldest of the 5 then the next one Park Jiwon the middle one........after that are the Zero Trio

the first zero. Lee Seoyeon

the middle zero, Lee Chaeyoung

the maknae Zero, Lee Nakyung....

 

 At first everything was fine.....

Hayoung meeting Saerom which is basically a heiress then Jiwon had her funny encounter with Jisun which at first they had that indenial attraction to each other but later on they became a couple.......

 

Seoyeon had that attraction with Saerom too but try to sway it away coz it's pretty obvious who Saerom likes.......

Then theres Nakyung who one day had her shocking confession.....everyone literally froze at their chairs....they were just playing a simple card game when out of the blue she blurted out.....

 

"I really like chaeyoung" 

the laughter slowly faded then everyone turn their heads on Nakyung and look at her.....they had that surprise face.....

jiwon was the first one to react and break the silence by that awkward athmosphere created by a sudden confession...

Jiwon bursted out laughing while pointing out Nakyung.....

"Ya! is this an april fools joke?" she just laugh and laugh.......then she turn to Chaeyoung.....

"Hey laugh with me" she urge chaeyoung that chaeyoung started giggling awkwardly........

 

"Did i do it wrong?" Nakyung asked while she's standing beside Jiheon while they are  on the garden....

jiheon scratch her head.....

"I dont really know unnie" jiheon replied that Nakyung felt that maybe she did it wrong....she sighed after

jiheon caught that heavy sigh of 

"but its kinda brave of you"

that made Nakyung look back to jiheon

and just like that Nakyung saw that beautiful eyesmile of Jiheon......

"and for that ill always support you unnie"

she felt those short but sincere words of Jiheon that she cant help but smile and felt  more confident......

she hug Jiheon that the maknae just let the aegyo lover Nakyung who is now in love do her thing....

 

As time pass by.....Seoyeon just watch on the sideline how Saerom fall drastically in love with Hayoung while the latter cant feel anything but herself only,,,,,,,

If Nakyung is head over heels in love with Chaeyoung the latter is different......

Chaeyoung cant really see herself falling in love with Nakyung....coz all this time she just think of her as a sister...........never in her whole existence she thought that Nakyung will like her but then Nakyung does really like her.........

 

Nakyung who likes aegyo.....Nakyung who plays her overwatch till dawn.....Nakyung who likes games......Nakyung who is inches smaller than her.....clumsy......Pabo as called by Jiwon......awkward around other people.but then Nakyung is unexpected.....unexpectedly funny.....she thinks remarkable........unexpectedly want for you to be with her......unexpectedly warm........unexpected Lee Nakyung.......

 

 

But then it's not always about happiness,,,,,

 

Saerom cant help but smile while looking at a red guitar......she's about to enter the store when Nakyung is the one she had seen the moment she turn...

"Nakyung-ah" Saerom was quite surprise to see her.....

"unnie" Nakyung was quite surprise as well too......

 

was it fate? coincidence? or it's just really meant to be that they are on the same place on the same time..........

 

"what happen to youre eyes?" Saerom asked that Nakyung immediately look away and try to laugh.....

 

"It's nothing" Nakyung try to smile but Saerom can guess that she cried hard at how her eyes look so red but maybe she shouldnt asked too much.....a silence occured and by that it started their awkward athmosphere....... Chaeyoung called them awkward duo for nothing.......but a ring on saerom's phone ended that athmosphere....

 

"seoyeonie" 

they are just both standing on the side of the music store........that Day Saerom will Try to confess to Hayoung.......That Day Nakyung cried so hard when she heard Jiwon and Chaeyoung's conversation......maybe if both of them stay inside their house.....maybe everything will turn out differently......

 

"Unnie?"  Saerom's phone is still open on her conversation with seoyeon but Saerom? 

the phone is lying flat on the ground.............it happen fast.........no one can tell what really happen..........

 

because both Saerom and Nakyung was just found unconcious on a wrecked car almost dying later

 

when both of them woke up everything had change......

 

Saerom had lost her memories then Nakyung..........

the girl who loves aegyo......the girl who likes to smile...the girl who clings to you....the girl who is unexpected had change.......it's like she became a different person the moment she had woke up that day.....Saerom cant tell what happen coz she lost her memories while Nakyung doesnt utter anything about it not even once.....

 

it seems like Lee Saerom and Lee Nakyung vanish and was replace by someone.......

The Saerom who likes Hayoung so much  barely gives a care about her now then the NAkyung who follows chaeyoung like a fool everytime  doesnt  want to have a single time to be with her now.......

 

Everything happen 2 years ago and now it's still the same.......

 

 

************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter