Final

Flowers and notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A flower and a note, that's how it started.

It was Valentine's day and I was going toward my locker so I could come back home.

There was a flower with a note on my locker. I couldn't believe it, nobody had ever given me a flower, and at first I believed it was a mistake, but on the note there was written my name.

To the most beautiful girl of the world. Happy Valentine's day.

I didn't know who had sent me that, but I was so happy.

That was the beginning of everything.


As weeks passed by, I kept receiving flowers.

The notes would say sweet things that made me happy and feel loved.

That didn't last long.

It was my birthday when I received another flower with a note on it. A big smile spread on my face when I say them.

It eventually faded away.

To you, who actually believed somebody liked you. It was all just a prank, it was funny to see how happy you were to received a miserable flower.

Happy birthday.


News spread like fire at school, and people started to make fun of me because I was delusional and a hopeless romantic.

I eventually changed school, and only then I have found out who started that joke. Choi Seunghyun, the boy I had a crush on.

I was devastated at first, but after that one of my new friends started to make feel better, and he eventually became my boyfriend. Jiyong was one of the sweetest guy I've ever known, and he has always been t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter