Finale

Not Over Yet

A baby girl was sitting on her , playing with her toys. She was not alone. Yoona and Seolhyun were next to her.

"Solar! What are you doing?"

Baby Solar smiled widely. Her favourite unnies were playing with her. 7 year old Yoona pulled the baby closer to her and placed her carefully on her lap. 5 year old Seolhyun sat opposite them. She was entertaining the baby. 

2 years have gone by. Hwasa and Moonbyul got married. They have Baby Minhyuk. Moonbyul got pregnant via IVF. Jessica and Taeyeon live together and raise their daughters up. Jessica loves Seolhyun and Yoona so much. 

Baby Solar is Wheein's daughter. Technology was so advanced that allowed another woman to carry another woman's baby via surrogacy. Wheein wanted to have Dr Kim's baby so much that she froze Dr Kim's eggs. It took her 2 years before Solar came along.

Solar is so precious to Wheein. Her pregnancy was difficult but she went through it bravely. And when Solar was born, Wheein cried non stop. The first time she held the baby in her arms, she fell in love. 

"Kim Solar, Mommy loves you so much."

8 months went by and Baby Solar was surrounded with two older unnies and one year old Minhyuk. Minhyuk looks like his Mommy. 

"Wow, Minhyuk looks so much like Moonbyul."

Jessica commented as she craddled the little boy in her arms. 

"Of course he does. Hes my son!"

Everyone laughed except for Moonbyul. The woman picked Baby Solar up and sighed softly. Baby Solar has her mother's features. 

"Solar is beautiful just like her mother."

The other women agreed. Hwasa was pinching Solar's cute cheeks. She was reminded of Minhyuk when he was Solar's age.

"Wheein ah, Solar is such a pretty little girl."

"I want another baby."

Moonbyul lamented. Hwasa looked at her wife. She had the same intention.

"Me too."

"But I cannot go through another pregnancy."

"I will do it."

"Wifey? You?"

"Its my turn to get pregnant. Minhyuk is 1 now. We should give him a sibling."

Moonbyul was elated and Taeyeon congratulated them. Jessica gathered her two daughters and kissed them fondly. Wheein looked on with a smile. They were gathering at her house. The couples would visit Wheein every week.

Minhyuk returned to his mother and Solar wanted her Mommy. Wheein gladly held Solar and kissed her cheeks tenderly. 

Solar has been giving her so much strength and has become her pillar. The 8 month old baby may not know much about her world but yet she meant the world to Wheein. Wheein would do anything for her daughter.

She was named Solar after her mother. Dr Kim's English name was Solar. Since it was an unofficial name, Wheein named her baby girl Kim Solar. 

Baby Solar has been the joy in Wheein's life. Shes the reason why Wheein smiles so much lately. Baby Solar's cute and silly antics make Wheein feel that its so worth it to be alive in this world.

The dinner went on smoothly and Wheein watched as the two couples took care of one another. Wheein becomes best friends with Hwasa since both are of the same age. Moonbyul has been a great help too. Jessica becomes a housewife. Her sister has taken over her business while she stays at home and watches over her two daughters. Taeyeon continues with her little bakery. Sometimes Jessica would look after Solar if Wheein is busy with her stuffs.

Everything was perfect and Wheein misses Dr Kim Yongsun so much. Sometimes she feels like she could never move on but her daughter and her friends helped her.

There was laughter in the air and the food was great. As they continued with their conversations, suddenly Solar focused at the door. She was frowning away before a little laughter emitted out of her.

"Im home!" 

Kim Yongsun walked through the door with her luggage. Wheein was stunned and Solar's arms were up in the air, gesturing to her mother to pick her up. Dr Kim gladly took Solar in her arms.

"Hows my baby mochiii?"

Dr Kim kissed her daughter all over while Wheein slipped her arm around her wife's waist. Dr Kim smiled widely at her wife.

"Hello sweetheart."

"How come youre back early? I thought your flight is this Saturday? I wanted to pick you up."

"I finished my report early. And my therapy has been successful. I dont have to go back to US anymore."

Dr Kim smiled gleefully. It took 2 years for Dr Kim to fully recover. That fateful night was a nightmare for Wheein. She thought she would have lost Yongsun completely. But Dr Moon refused to give up. She fought so much to bring Dr Kim back.

She succeeded and Dr Kim woke up the next day. Yes she was paralyzed but it was a partial disablement. She could use therapy to regain use of her legs. Wheein supported her. The couple decided to give their marriage another try.

In the first year, Wheein went over to US with Dr Kim to begin her intensive therapy. It was a difficult process but Wheein's heart swelled with love when Dr Kim was determined to recover. She promised with all of her heart to stay by Dr Kim's side.

Dr Kim slowly but painfully recovered. She is still a doctor but she became a patient-counsellor instead. And Wheein wanted to be pregnant with her baby, Dr Kim stayed at home to look after Wheein when the pregnancy was confirmed.

Dr Kim could never be more thankful. God has given her a chance to redeem herself and she was grateful towards Moonbyul. 

"I saved your life so that you can live and redeem yourself. You have to make up for your mistakes by living even if it would be so difficult and painful, you have that responsibility towards Wheein. You can go through this together with her. "

She recalled Moonbyul's words to her when she woke up from her coma the next day. And so now Dr Kim faced life with challenges but at least she wasnt alone. Wheein is with her and their beautiful daughter compensates for their difficult moments.

"This is the happiest moment in our lives."

Taeyeon commented and everyone cheered along. Everything was perfect at that moment.
-
Wheein watched as her wife limped around their bedroom. Solar was fast asleep and Dr Kim was getting ready to wash up. There was still a pang in her heart to watch Dr Kim struggles to walk properly.

The limping is permanent but that didnt deter Dr Kim with her daily activities. The tumour had damaged some of her nerves and there were times Dr Kim couldnt control her limbs.

But Wheein was undeterred either. The couple stood by each other and Wheein was eternally thankful to God for returning her wife back to her. She would pray every day to God for his gracious. She has been doing that for the last 2 years.

Finally Dr Kim has returned to her bed side. Wheein was waiting patiently. The older woman slipped under the covers and Wheein immediately snuggled up to her. This has been her rightful place all this while - next to her wife.

"Ah, it has always been warm with you."

Dr Kim sighed contentedly. She cuddled Wheein closer and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I miss you. You have been away for 3 months."

"Im sorry. I wanted to concentrate on my recovery."

"Its okay. You are next to me now. And im so glad you pulled through."

"Im even more thankful for you. Thank you for sticking with me and giving me the most beautiful baby girl in the world. I cannot do much without you. I need you in my life, Wheein ah."

"I have always loved you and still do. You are always mine, Kim Yongsun."

"Yes, of course. Im always yours."

They sealed a soft tender kiss before the night started to heat up a little. 3 months being away from each ignited the fire within. 

Dr Kim mounted herself ontop of Wheein. They stared at each other lovingly before Dr Kim indulge herself.

"I love you, Kim Yongsun."

"I love you more, Jung Wheein."

The room was filled with soft moans and heavy breathing. That night was so perfect.