PARTY

Fall For You

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ano, Maki-chan, come to the party with me okay" Kame said, hoping that Maki would say yes.

"Huh? What party? Kame, you know that I HATE parties" She rolled her eyes.

True, Kame knows that Maki hates parties down to the fact that she loves horror movies. But he wanted her to go with him so badly that he would get angry at her for not agreeing with him.

"But it's Hero's party and many people are gonna be there so why don't you come for a change?" He pouted.

They were once again in the cafeteria, only staring at her food and not eating it. That was Maki's hobby. Maybe it was because her attention was focused at Mao every lunch time.

She was again wondering why her baka (stupid) cousin was in school which seldom happens.

"I only get bored and always end up sleeping somewhere" Maki recalled the last time when she went to a party.

Kanata wanted her to come too. It was because he wanted to spend more time with his so called 'best friend'.

"Maki-chan, are you sure you're not going? SHE might be there you know" Kanata tried to convince her.

When she heard what Kanata said, a slight smile was formed in her soft lips.

"Okay, maybe I'll come" She said with the smile still on her face.

"That's great! Kanata, how did you convince her like that?" Kame asked with a delighted and surprised face. For some reason, he couldn't convince Maki at all. They always end up arguing. He couldn't believe that Maki somewhat agreed to come to the party.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You two are going to a party?" Meisa asked when Maki told her about the party when they got home.

"Yeah, we just dropped by to change our clothes. The party's at seven and it's still five so I'll sleep for a while. Kanata's coming too. Do you want to come?"Maki asked.

"Whos's Kanata? And yeah, I wanna come" Meisa smiled.

"Kanata's my best friend, well, sort of. But we do get along and I think you'll like him too" Maki said softly then she began to yawn.

"Maki, you know that I'll always like you. No one can ever replace you in my heart" She blushed. She whispered it to herself so Maki didn't hear her.

"Can Toma come too? I bet he'll be bored to death at home" She quickly added after what she whispered.

"Sure, whatever" Maki made her way up upstairs, went to Kame's room then crashed herself down the bed. Kame wasn't home yet because he was still with his friends.

Jin and Haru were out again, as usual. She sometimes wonders why Meisa would pop out all of a sudden when she got home. Meisa and her brother weren't enrolled yet because it's already late to enroll but they'll be going to school too.

Yamapi wasn't at home again. He too, sometimes pops out of nowhere. He only shows up at school and sometimes he doesn't come home. Maki doesn't know where her brothers were most of the time but she was sure that they're just off somewhere, fighting or maybe 'having fun'. As for Yamapi, she doesn't really care about him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oi, Maki, get up! It's already 7:30. We're late now" Kame shoved Maki who was unaffected of all the noise he was making.

"Get dressed already" Kame shouted, but still, nothing.

"If you don't get up then... I... I might just kiss you" Kame said unsurely. He wasn't sure of what he said but he said it anyway.

Kame stared at Maki who was still sleeping soundly then his eyes suddenly landed on Maki's lips. He moved his lips closer to Maki's lips. He was about to kiss her when it suddenly hit him. He slapped his forehead because he realized what he was trying to do. What the heck was he trying to do just now?

"I'm a ert!" He covered his mouth with both hands then ran outside the room.

"Eh? Who's a ert?" Maki rose up from the bed when she heard someone scream something, only to find no one there.

"Huh? A dream? Weird" She said to herself.

When she glanced at the clock, it was now 7:50. She completely forgot about the party.

She rushed to her room, where her clothes were. Surprisingly, Yamapi was there.

"Eh? What are you doing?" Yamapi asked Maki who was now removing her shirt, revealing her bra.

Yamapi covered his eyes then blushed hardly.

"Gome (Sorry) Demo (But) I have to hurry so please excuse my rudeness or whatever you call it" She said as she put on a black shirt from her cabinet. She grabbed a pair of black shorts then hurriedly removed her pants, revealing her underwear. Yamapi was still covering his eyes, afraid that he might be called a ert. When she was done putting her shorts on, she put on her black sneakers then grabbed her cap, went out the door, then hurried downstairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kame drove his convertible. Maki was seating beside him on the front seat while Meisa, Toma and Kanata were in the back.

Kame avoided Maki's eyes for he was still embarrassed of what he 'tried to do' a while ago.

'Is SHE gonna be there? Well, I hope so!' Maki thought excitedly.

When they arrived in Hero's place, everyone went in except for Maki. She wanted to see her so badly that night and at the same time she was nervous to see her, afraid to be called a 'stalker'. Okay, Maki was thinking too much.

She checked herself out once again, hoping that Mao would notice her, if she was there.

She wore a black loose shirt with a skull on it and the word 'don't mess with me' in the back. She was wearing an all black outfit except for the cap which was navy blue. She looked like a boy because of her outfit but the 'pretty boy' type who looked like a girl but more of the boyish type kind of girl. Well, it's not her fault that she loved wearing guy's clothes. It was her brother's influence that got her hooked up in men's clothing.

When she finally entered the house, she could feel all eyes on her as she walked towards Kanata. She thought that Kanata looked cute in a black shirt but it doesn't mean that she likes him or something.

"Yo!" Kibum greeted as he walked up to Maki who was whispering something to Kanata.

"Sup'! (What's up!)" Maki greeted back.

"You look cool, Maki but not as cool as me" Kibum joked.

She ignored his joke then just went on with her conversation with Kanata.

She was asking if he saw Mao already then he turned to look back at Kibum who was now frowning because he hated being ignored.

"Kibum, this is your idea of fun?" Hero asked, ignoring Maki who was looking at Kibum seriously. Hero pretended that Maki wasn't there cause for some reason, he had to. He was feeling weird around her and he hated that feeling, still, he can't bring himself to ignore her.

Maki scanned the room then she saw HER... talking with... Toma. Laughing so sweetly and smiling so honestly. She felt hurt, very, very hurt.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Chapter Seven! I hope you like it! Thanks for your support! I really appreciate it..... God Bless!