Second Meeting

Your Path to Me

Chapter 2

 

Second meeting

 

-Review of previous chapter-

"Excuse me ... I am not one of what you have said I don’t even know you at all how I have intentions to following you." Ji Hyun said with a slightly annoyed tone.

 

"You don’t have to lie, there are so many people who say that to me and everything is a lie ... so once again...what do you want from me?"

 

"What the hell! ... I just wanted to ask you how to go to Seoul university ... wahh you're a strange man." Ji Hyun said with her currently angry tone.

 

"Me ....? Are you sure that you did not know me?" said the man.

 

ji Hyun just nods her head while giving a cold look to that man.

 

"Chang Wook ... my name is Ji chang wook."

-End of previous-

 

Ji Hyun who at that moment felt very upset with the man who just she knew his name was suddenly wondered what it was that made this man think that Ji Hyun followed him. Ji Hyun acknowledges that the man does have a good-looking face, very handsome and can make all the women crazy all over him and that happened to Ji Hyun when she saw him, but she changed her mind and swore in her mind that she wouldn’t like him.

 

"Excuse me Ji chang wook-ssi ... but as long as you know, I do not recognize you at all, and I don’t have any intention to following you ... I'm not a freak like you, I have many other more important things to do . " Ji Hyun replied.

 

Ji chang wook sees her with his cold glance. "Well then, it's up to you ... see if I see you approach me again, at that time I will not be silent." Chang Wook said as he went on the bus leaving Ji Hyun alone.

 

"Aishh .... you are not sane, I don’t want to see you in the future .. will I make sure it ..." Ji Hyun shouted.

After failing in her first experiment in asking how to go to Seoul University, Ji Hyun tries to ask other people who are around her.

Ji Hyun was finally on her way to the main campus. After 20 minutes she finally arrived and unfortunately the event has been completed since 1 hour ago.

 

-Seoul University-

 

"Wow ... my first day, what should I do .. is this a bad sign for me? No no this is nothing but this is the first test I have to go through to become a better Ji Hyun ... fighting! " said Ji Hyun.

 

Ji Hyun was immediately headed for the first class that she will do on this day. Arriving in class she saw Kang Jun waving at her and then she rushed to the seat.

"Well .. finally I can see you here, the introductory event has been started since a few hours ago ... other seniors are looking for you .." Kang jun said.

"I lost my way, and the bad news I can not contact anyone ..." Ji Hyun said as she stared angrily at the phone in the hands of Kang Jun. Aware of Ji Hyun's staring, Kang-jun immediately wake up and explains to her.

 

"Oh ... did you call me? I'm sorry ... because last night I came home late, when I got home I went straight to bed and did not check my phone again ... and in the morning my cell phone runs out of battery, and besides I've offered to go along but you refuse it .. "Kang Jun said.

 

"Ah...I'm still upset with all this .." Ji Hyun said.

 

After the first class of the day was over, one of the students called Ji Hyun to meet her. Ji hyun was confused why only herself, ah right maybe this is related to disagreement in the event this morning.

 

"Are You Nam Ji Hyun?"

 

"Yes ... I'm Nam Ji hyun, is there anything I can help you with?" Ji Hyun asked

 

"I just want to deliver a message to you from one of the seniors, he looks for you and asks why you were not there this morning, and he wants you to go see him today. If you want to see him he is in the meeting room in the 4th floor B building. "

 

"Oh okay then, thank you very much for the information I will see him soon."

 

Kang Jun who stands next to Ji Hyun just paused and did not give any comment because of his guilt to Ji Hyun. Kang Jun follows Ji Hyun's footsteps away from the classroom as possible to the place his friend had told him. Ji Hyun turns back and sees kang jun following her.

 

"JUN-AH better now you go, you don’t have to follow me ... this is my business." Ji Hyun said.

 

Kang jun shakes his head and says that he will still follow Ji Hyun to go see his senior and he is ready to be made a shield or substitute for Ji Hyun if Ji Hyun will be blamed by the senior. But Ji Hyun refuses him, she does not want anyone to interfere, and Kang Jun can not even refuse Ji Hyun's request, because if he keeps pushing his will then the 3rd world war could happen again plus his mistake this morning.

 

Arriving in front of the room where Ji Hyun is headed, she prepares herself for any possibility that will happen and she has also received if she should receive punishment. she knocked the door which she thought was very big, after hearing someone let her in Ji hyun opened the door and immediately gave her greeting to anyone who was in the room.

 

"Hello everyone... my name Nam Ji Hyun, I am a freshman from the Business department, please to meet you all." Ji Hyun said as she bowed as her respect to the seniors in the room.

 

From the view of her limited eyes because still in the position of ducking Ji hyun saw there was a pair of black shoes that have been right in front of her.

 

"Wow ... great, I'm so shocked by your strong determination and take the courage to come to this place." Said someone standing right before Ji hyun.

 

Ji Hyun finally finally straightened up to see the other person, and she was surprised to see the person in front of her who is none other than Ji chang Wook

 

"You ... what are you doing here?" Ji Hyun asked.

 

"I should be the one who ask to you, did you really come to Seoul University to study or have other motives?" Asked Chang Wook.

"You are indeed the most strange person I have ever met ... as long as you know I have absolutely no more intention except to study here but after meeting you today I think that there is something else I should do besides study. "Said Ji Hyun.

 

"What's that?" Asked Chang Wook.

 

"YOU .. my next target is  you ..."

 

End of chapter 2