004

(BxB) I need you to complete it
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Encore[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Few years later

“Scoups ssi, you’re up next. Be ready in 15.” The backstage staff called up the name. The guy in black princely jacket and dusty aqua blue hair nodded to him. His stylist made last minute touch-up on his hairstyle and also looked on his outfit, making sure there’s no flaw. The guy let her do her job.

“Noona, I’m perfect already.” He had to say it when she couldn’t stop fixing that wasn’t needed. She sighed.

“Sorry, I don’t know why I felt extra nervous today.” She admitted. He smiled.

“It’s not that I didn’t have any shows before this day. You’re being weird, noona.” She huffed.

“Shut up, Seungcheol.” Seungcheol just smiled. He liked teasing his stylist, in which the one that he had since he debuted into the industry. She practically was there beside him from he was a mere rookie until now, it’s his third year anniversary already. That’s why she’s being ridiculous in Seungcheol’s opinion. Seungcheol had been on stage for so many times in these three years and for her to be extra nervous today was weird.

“Relax, I should have been nervous, not you.” The lady sighed.

“I guess it’s because your first fully self-produced album. I know this is special for you and I want everything to be perfect, that’s all. This album, this project is like you’re newly debuting again.” Seungcheol smiled and patted her back.

“Don’t worry, noona. Everything’s fine. I’m nervous yes, but I won’t let it eats me up.” The stylish nodded. She was about to say something when the door opened, revealing a guy. Seungcheol’s smile bloomed.

“Hoonie.” If you’re not used to Seungcheol, you practically annoyed with the sudden raise of tone. Seungcheol liked to raise a little bit of his voice whenever he was happy, or mostly whenever he called that name in delight. “You made it.” Seungcheol shamelessly dived for a kiss that didn’t manage to get deny by the other guy. The stylish just shook her head and left them, eventually got ready to call her artist out when it’s time. “I miss you Jihoonie. Where are you coming from?”

“Just finish the meeting I told you and I came here.” Jihoon said, hands reaching to cup Seungcheol’s face. “Nervous?”

“Not really, because you’re here now.” Jihoon rolled his eyes to the answer. Seungcheol just smiled. “I really miss you.”

“I do, too.” Jihoon replied softly. Looking around, he just noticed they were left alone. To that note, Jihoon leaped a little to give a kiss. Seungcheol’s lips curled upward. “Good luck kiss.”

“Thanks. You will be watching right?”

“Of course, it’s your special album.” Seungcheol grinned. Jihoon smiled. “I won’t miss it for a lifetime.” Jihoon stated, full of proud.

“My loyal boyfriend, that’s it.” Jihoon just chuckled lightly. They kept staring into each other eyes before Seungcheol’s stylist called up his name to get to the stage. Jihoon pulled the guy to the door, sending him. Walking hand in hand, Jihoon accompanied Seungcheol to the backstage.

Their relationship wasn’t a secret. Everybody practically knew about them ever since Seungcheol started his career. Seungcheol or Scoups signed with one of the agencies that tried to cast the underground performer Coups, with the condition that his songs will be mostly produced by Woozi aka Jihoon. With that, indirectly Jihoon landed a job and made Jihoon debuted successfully as Woozi the producer into the music act. And Seungcheol had been opened about his relationship with Jihoon, well not that they could hide when Seungcheol’s debut song gave out the soulmate light as Jihoon became the back vocal in it. Jihoon mostly featured in Seungcheol’s songs without officially debuted as a singer.

As for how Seungcheol got to convince his parents for him to debut as a singer, kudos was for Jihoon. After the exhibition week ended and he got his grade for the song, Jihoon decided to pay a visit to Seungcheol’s parents’ house. Seungcheol didn’t know, Jihoon even found out the address himself. Jihoon went to meet them introducing himself as Seungcheol’s soulmate and showed the song; keep repeating about Seungcheol’s talent shouldn’t be wasted. He made them realized that it might be an indefinite future being a singer but Jihoon convinced them that Seungcheol had the talent to keep soaring high in the industry. Jihoon plead and promised them that he would take the consequence if they’re afraid of unsuccessful breakthrough in that career, in which Jihoon believed it won’t happen. True to that, now Seungcheol became one of the top artists in their country. Seungcheol’s parents had been thanking Jihoon instead.

Surely after knowing that Jihoon went to his parents, Seungcheol was really thankful. Not even once he forgot to mention Jihoon whenever he did interview regarding his career and also when he won an award. In all, it was Jihoon’s effort allowing him to stand where he was today. Seungcheol was really grateful that Jihoon is his soulmate and lover for four years already. He still remembered how they got together as lovers.

“Seungcheol.” / “Jihoon.”

The two blinked before chuckling. They’re walking side by side towards the bus station, leaving Jihoon’s college and the exhibition. No one talked as they’re into their own thought since they left the college’s ground. Jihoon wanted to ask something and so do Seungcheol but both of them contemplated.

“You should say first.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol tried to let Jihoon go first but Jihoon shook his head. Feeling that it will just prolong, Seungcheol exhaled.

“Ugh, well. We’re soulmate, right?” Jihoon nodded to the question. Seungcheol rubbed his nape. “Well, are you single?” Jihoon was taken aback by the question and blushed before nodding lightly. Seungcheol sighed in relief. “I need to say something. Even before I found out this, I already feel you’re attractive.”

Jihoon blushed. “Me?”

“Well, I mean it when I call you cute back then.” Jihoon blushed deeper if it’s possible. “And when we’re standing so close… my heartbeats…”

“I feel it too.” Jihoon braced himself to look up. Their eyes met and Seungcheol felt a surge of warmth wrapping his heart. “Our heartbeats.”

Seungcheol smiled. “I guess…it’s fate.” Jihoon just smiled back shyly. Seungcheol stepped closer and pulled Jihoon into a hug. “I love how you felt perfectly fit in my arms.” Jihoon bit his lips and nudged Seungcheol lightly.

“I hate people call me short, and cute.” Jihoon revealed. Seungcheol loosened the hug just to look at Jihoon. Jihoon stared up, cheeks flushing. “But you’re an exception I guess, if you’re not teasing me.” Seungcheol beamed.

“You will know when I’m teasing or when I’m being sincere. But you’re really cute.” Seungcheol huffed. “You have this effect on me, a soft spot that can’t help but fall for this cuteness.” Seungcheol lightly pinched Jihoon’s cheek. Jihoon frowned before pouted unconsciously. Seungcheol growled lowly. “Don’t pout, my heart can’t take it in this close distance.” Jihoon stared at Seungcheol with an innocent stare. Seungcheol decided to bury his face into Jihoon’s shoulder, trying not to lose control with his intense feeling.

“You’re not helping, Jihoon. I don’t want to rush and take this step by step. I didn’t ask you to be my lover yet but I hella want to kiss you senselessly now. Stop being so cute.” Seungcheol shamelessly blurted out as he hid his face from Jihoon. Jihoon blinked few times before hugging Seungcheol closer.

“Believe me… I want to kiss you too. Maybe it’s soulmate thing.” Seungcheol turned stiff and Jihoon just chuckled lightly. Seungcheol took a breath and released Jihoon. They matched eyes as Seungcheol took Jihoon’s hands in his.

“Jihoon ah, we might know each other in very short time but I really feel like we already know for long. Maybe, like you said it’s soulmate thing. But aside that, I really fall for you. I really like you… so do you want to be my lover, Lee Jihoon?” Seungcheol asked seriously. Jihoon smiled.

“Just kiss me already, Seungcheol. You’re impatient in your eyes.” Jihoon giggled. Seungcheol blinked before laughed happily. Once the laughter died, Seungcheol didn’t waste a second. Jihoon was startled by the sudden attack but he melted into the sweetness soon after. Seungcheol kissed him sweetly gently nibbled as to deepen the kiss. Jihoon held onto Seungcheol’s shirt tilting his head for more in which Seungcheol gave it. Seungcheol’s hands held Jihoon possessively, on the neck and around the waist.

“Today is our Day 1.” Seun

Please log in to read the full chapter