prologue;

in another life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[lower case intended]

 

— 1967 —

 

"look at me jeonghan...," seungcheol cupped his cheek, wiping the tears away that was streaming down his eyes. 

 

jeonghan couldn't stop the tears flowing. he knew it was time, time to let go of the love of his life. 

 

"cheollie...please don't leave me, please." he sobbed. seungcheol took jeonghan by the arms and hug him tightly.

 

"i love you so much...," he whispered in jeonghan's ear. "i want you to let me go and move on, okay? do it for me angel." he begged. seungcheol look jeonghan in the eyes, he caresses his fingers across his angel's long hair. 

 

"promise me this hannie, you'll marry jisoo and live happily with him, have a family with him. okay?" seungcheol choked on his tears as he gives jeonghan a one last and passionate kiss.

 

all their friends stood there, looking at the two. there all had tears in their eyes. it's difficult for them to let go one of their friend away, their all like family and seungcheol is the father of the group. 

 

seungcheol let go of his lips that was attached to jeonghan's ones, their forehead touched. "i love you hannie." he nodded at joshua signaling him to get jeonghan off him. 

 

"come on hannie, let's go." joshua walked behind jeonghan and pulling him away from seungcheol.

 

"no no no, cheollie ah. i beg you please don't go, i love you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter